PDA

View Full Version : Mimi @ 44A Winterton Road AVOID

melbro
18-06-2012, 04:13 PM
that was my worst experience ever...:spook:

she told me she was tired and asked me to finish the business faster, but i paid her for half hr though..:sweat:
ok, we still make it for 5 mins
and she yelled me "why take you so long?!" then force me finish it by hand:startle: wtf -.-

btw she is a kimchi..

Pleasureboy
18-06-2012, 10:16 PM
Thanks for the warning. This place is bad. Been there once and never again.
Also with a kimchi girl.

Avoid any k girl working in suburban brothel.. Most are from interstate and don't care about return customers since they only work few weeks a year.

Fleming
19-06-2012, 04:19 AM
Mimi is a big disappointment and should be avoided as she's super lazy and won't let you do anything. Looks like many punters are having a bad days as I also copped a terrible punt on the weekend. There are plenty of girls who takes this job to make a quick bucks and they only want to do as little as possible, the bitch I had kept on using her hands and wouldn't stop until I blew. At least my mate had a good session.

the reaper
19-06-2012, 12:27 PM
never had a punt there, had two intro and the girls were so far up themselves it was ridiculous, don't know why bros keep punting there. Place just stinks of shit service. Pleasure boy is right, kgirls in suburban joints are usually pretty tame

nightcat
21-06-2012, 09:06 PM
well this place is busy coz there is no real competition around there ... the good old days will never last ! I feel good shops will pop up soon bros ...

Fleming
22-06-2012, 04:23 PM
The shop is good with good facility, friendly staff and easy parking after hours, the problem is the WL who have bad attitude and poor service. After talking to a WL who used to work there, she told me that the girls have to serve every customer that enters whereas some places gives them better options. The fact that this place is popular with Indians and dark skin clients might have something to do with WL moving on quickly. I have no problems with Indians but some WL prefer not to service them. I've been told that many Kdolls use a desensitising cream on their pussy to numb the feelings cause they work long hours at RLR and cop a heavy pounding so that's probably why no DATY is offered as you will get a numb mouth LOL. Management needs to look after the WL cause a happy WL will more likely offer a better service.

the reaper
22-06-2012, 04:44 PM
hear that story a lot that asian gals hate indian men, not trying to be racist here, but a lot of them seem to treat women like shit, might be a cultural thing, one gal told me at a macau place that all indian guys get CBJ's by default

hell no
22-06-2012, 07:54 PM
It's true, alot of asian wls hate indians, i hate indians too, you can say i'm the biggest racist kunt on this forum and i admit it.......
:super_man:

Alot of these indians treat the tope/york girls shit, biting them, hitting them and even shoved their toes up their pussies and asses while their reaching out to get the condom, WTF man!!!. That's just not on, many times the boysans have barred alot of indian customers........

cisco
22-06-2012, 11:57 PM
indian people made them self look like shit and made us hate them

nightcat
23-06-2012, 12:37 PM
Unfortunately Indians made up 50% of the customer pool in some areas .. if Indians are barred then the shop will not servive. Anyway the good old days with the Viet bros are gone.. Most of them don't punt anymore ... they are more into different games now. I reckon these Indian cunts, not being racist, need to be educated how to show respect to the WLs. Not sure how, may be wait for a right time .. a WL to cut their babies off in a room to show how tough are the WLs .. LOL

Fleming
24-06-2012, 11:26 AM
The WL did mention that the Indian guys can be rough and they are strong so it takes its toll on her and she can't work anymore for the day.

If any Indian punters are reading this, just remember to treat the WL with respect and be gentle if you're a big guy and she's a small lady. I have noticed more Indians are punting when you can see them in a shop and there's only 1 intro room, they have every right to punt like all of us and recieve good service. The point is to treat the WL nicely and don't just view them as a whore.

hell no
25-06-2012, 05:57 PM
indian people made them self look like shit and made us hate them

LOL...Indians were born with a shit colour and they stink like one!!

nightcat
27-06-2012, 12:37 AM
The WL did mention that the Indian guys can be rough and they are strong so it takes its toll on her and she can't work anymore for the day.

If any Indian punters are reading this, just remember to treat the WL with respect and be gentle if you're a big guy and she's a small lady. I have noticed more Indians are punting when you can see them in a shop and there's only 1 intro room, they have every right to punt like all of us and recieve good service. The point is to treat the WL nicely and don't just view them as a whore.

Can't agree more with your comments bro Fleming .. I also would like to re-iterate to the Indian punters, please show respects to the WL's as your behavior is changing the WLs' services in general and it is not fair for other punters other than your community. If we do ever hear more bad experience from the WLs coz of your dis-respect, I will personally educate the WLs to cut your babies off !