PDA

View Full Version : General talk South West Sydney

mountainking
08-03-2013, 11:15 AM
Hi all. New to the site and newbie to punting! Anyone know of any good massage places with extra around Ingleburn area? Went to a thai one near the coles but they didn't offer any extra. Any info to help will be appreciated. Thanks

aussiegaigin
08-03-2013, 09:09 PM
Have you tried looking in your local paper?

I'm sure I've seen a few mentioned around Ingleburn and Campbelltown.

09-03-2013, 05:22 AM
25 Oxford Street - rnt
13 Lincoln St in Minto has a pretty bad rep from what I've read on other forums, but other than that not sure about anywhere else.

mountainking
09-03-2013, 08:07 AM
Thanks. I'll check one of them out and let you know how I go. Cheers

AHLUNGOR
09-03-2013, 08:17 AM
Hi all. New to the site and newbie to punting! Anyone know of any good massage places with extra around Ingleburn area? Went to a thai one near the coles but they didn't offer any extra. Any info to help will be appreciated. Thanks

Hi Brother, this is not the area I am familiar with I think Brother Mr Crash and Burn is around there, may be you can PM him and ask nicely.

For Thai massage shop, unless they are providing the body to body type, usually they are legit. If you are looking for a RnT, you always have a better chance with a Chinese shop (excluding the ones inside a shopping centres or have male masseures).

If Hurstville is not too far for you, there are more choices over there: level1, 1 Rose St next to the Westfield parking entrance is a good one.

May be you can take a look at this page:

http://www.parlourpages.com.au/blog/?cat=204

Good luck

Cheers

:smile:

mountainking
10-03-2013, 10:11 AM
Thanks ahlungor. I may check out the Hurstville shop when I'm in the area. Thanks for the tips

Eff2fifty
10-03-2013, 05:22 PM
Gday Bro, ....Bro 17012430 was bang on the money, 25 Oxford St, Ingleburn, upstairs. Is a winner, you will be pleased what $100.00 can get you for an hour. Tina 30's Mongolian/Chinese, on every day, Amy 30 Chinese, Tues & Thurs, Casey??? 30's on the weekends.