PDA

View Full Version : MyOutCall Chessi-Taiwanese Sweetheart with a Great Attitude

Max Impact
18-06-2012, 11:52 PM
Tonight I needed to organise something at late notice as I had an hour to kill before dinner. Scoured the outcalls and went through all the texting and deciding and hoping that I had made the right choice. I ended upon new MOC "clubbing lady" Chessi who has only recently started. I could not see any review for her on the forum although I have since been told she has been reviewed under a different name at her previous agency very favourably.

I arrived to the apartment before Chessi and tried to get as comfortable as you can before someone you have never seen before enters the room.

When Chessi entered I was very pleased. She was dressed very fashionably with high heels, scarf and jacket but with stockinged legs for my eyes to peruse. Im not sure what the classic Taiwanese face should be but she almost looks half caucasian as I would say to her later. She took no offense. It is a pleasant face to look at.

She asked me my name straight away and seemed very forward, not shy at all as she hung up her outer clothes. She walked across to me, we kissed and she unbuttoned my shirt, undid my belt unzipped my fly. OMG is this a new girl?

Her kissing was very passionate and forward, she was not timid at all.

We hopped in the shower for a bit of fun. Chessi is not too slim, a little rounder in parts but its all very good. Its subjective but I would say B+ with nice nipples that are very easy to place your lips upon. It was one of those longer shower scenes that was a lot of fun but eventually I knew that it needed to come to a close or other activities would be curtailed.

After exiting the shower we kissed standing until she pushed me to the bed for a very satisfactory BBBJ with frequent eye contact. This went on for sometime until I motioned that Chessi should lie down now and relax. I teased her for a long time before getting to her pussy. It is a very nicely trimmed little place to spend some quality time. Everything is just very nice down there, I cant go into more detail but she has a lovely little pussy. Max Impact Guaranteed (MIG).

Onto the main event and she was very passionate with very quick and shallow breathing. Many positions were tried but she was very impressed with being picked up (me standing). She said I was so strong (shucks!) We both were glistening in sweat at this point. Chessi was very accomodating as I put her through a lot but she showed all signs of enjoyment.

I did not ask for CIM (and it wasnt required) as I assumed it was not on offer and its not too important to me (the website has since been updated to state that CIM is available).

We sat talking for a while before another really fun shower and later interesting conversation.

Chessi is very enjoyable to look at but her most redeeming feature is her truly pleasant and friendly manner. I would like to see her again and know thats she will return home in about three weeks for a family event so I must be quick. The best part is she will return.

cisco
19-06-2012, 01:18 AM
Onto the main event and she was very passionate with very quick and shallow breathing. Many positions were tried but she was very impressed with being picked up (me standing).
Bro...what kind of style is that ? i need to learn a new style ?
how heavy she is than?

Max Impact
19-06-2012, 06:31 PM
Onto the main event and she was very passionate with very quick and shallow breathing. Many positions were tried but she was very impressed with being picked up (me standing).
Bro...what kind of style is that ? i need to learn a new style ?
how heavy she is than?

I estimate her weight at 49kg. Come and watch cisco, I'll teach you!

username
19-06-2012, 08:26 PM
Last time,i had a session with sha ,and also tried the standing position,she love this positon and be so surpirse about the position.

Max Impact
20-06-2012, 10:17 PM
Well I did estimate her as 49kg so I didn't go for too long. Catty is best for this as she is 39kg. Makes a difference.

cisco
21-06-2012, 12:51 AM
How about about the flying Cowgirl,..i ever heard someone used it
Any image or something to show us for sample of this HIDDEN LEGACY :shout:
if i used that style and lift the girl up ,..both of us will fall over and hit the floor for sure

cisco
21-06-2012, 12:56 AM
I estimate her weight at 49kg. Come and watch cisco, I'll teach you!
......:shout::shout:
i need to go to gym before i can use that style bro

MyOutCall Australia
25-06-2012, 11:22 PM
Hi, guys,

Chessi got last week working before her holiday.

Bookiings welcome

MOC TEAM

Max Impact
25-06-2012, 11:54 PM
OMG when is her last day please?? She told me but I forgot!
I need to see her again.

Max Impact
26-06-2012, 01:21 AM
Its ok now. I'm booked. I can relax!

MyOutCall Australia
26-06-2012, 01:55 AM
Its ok now. I'm booked. I can relax!

thanks max wood bro for your visit of our Taiwanese Chessi@MOC.

MOC TEAM

Max Impact
29-06-2012, 10:31 PM
Just saw Chessi again tonight. She said its probably her last shift before returning home for six weeks. But maybe next week.

She spent a lot of time with her tongue in my ear. A horny girl with great attitude!

We met in the street and walked up together. Of course, i hear "Hi (Max)" from a girl I know in the elevator- great!

IExperiment
30-06-2012, 01:55 AM
Just saw Chessi again tonight. She said its probably her last shift before returning home for six weeks. But maybe next week.

She spent a lot of time with her tongue in my ear. A horny girl with great attitude!

We met in the street and walked up together. Of course, i hear "Hi (Max)" from a girl I know in the elevator- great!

Good to see you shared your self around Max :)

Moc please bring Rossi back :)