PDA

View Full Version : General talk Locanto how many "Followers"

Selecta
14-10-2023, 02:45 PM
How many of you guys look at "Followers" as a guide to a "sure thing"?
It seems to me that if theres over 50 then a fair few are marking the ad for a reason!?
Check this one for e.g. :
https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_6586864045/Top-Class-Japanese-Mix-Thailand-Girls-19-yrs-model-Ikimoto.html

Bed Wrecker
14-10-2023, 03:36 PM
37 different ads
https://www.locanto.com.au/by/showyourway22/574a22/

5-6 in Brisbane/GC
They look bloody good too, especially the one you linked.

Who wants to be first to provide feedback?
Prices range from $200 to $300 for an hour plus extra certain things.

If the pictures are close to accurate, sounds great.

carlco777
15-10-2023, 06:50 AM
i've found that when 150 or more follow an advertiser, it is usually good.

this one has way more

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6507140937/ONE-FLIRTYDIRTY-AUS-Milf-For-Your-Ultimate-Pleasure-NowHosting.html

Akoop
15-10-2023, 12:04 PM
Nah dodgy af

Exact same ad, exact same wording. different girl with a different name in Melbourne:

https://www.scarletamour.com/au/melbourne/6272303adb767605727f67dc

Selecta
16-10-2023, 12:28 PM
There has to be a formula here 🤔😂

Grumpyoldman
16-10-2023, 12:51 PM
The number of followers doesn't mean a great deal to me. If I follow someone on locanto , it's more of a link back to the girl for a next time reminder.

Honeybadger
16-10-2023, 01:26 PM
Mel is genuine.
Pics are genuine.
She’s a good root. If she were a wife, you’d need to keep yur pecker up. She likes a filling I would say

Selecta
16-10-2023, 03:00 PM
The number of followers doesn't mean a great deal to me. If I follow someone on locanto , it's more of a link back to the girl for a next time reminder.
But say if 30% were like you and 70% marked because they had a good experience, then maybe theres something to using this number as a guide.
Locanto is a piece of s#1+ so gotta take the advantage where we can.
I challenge anyone to find a girl that has a high follower count (say 250+)
who is a boiler.

Who Killed Tangerine
16-10-2023, 03:16 PM
But say if 30% were like you and 70% marked because they had a good experience, then maybe theres something to using this number as a guide.
Locanto is a piece of s#1+ so gotta take the advantage where we can.
I challenge anyone to find a girl that has a high follower count (say 250+)
who is a boiler.

The pimp accounts have what, 40 ads?
All every ad needs is someone to like the look of one and click follow.
People dont know there are 40 ads behind the one they have followed
That would work out to 6 follows per ad.
The ads are highly graphic with great pictures.
Its also 40 current ads, goodness knows how many past, present and future.
Most people dont unfollow.

In 3 years for a pimp account i would expect a lot of followers, especially with sydney and melbourne being the majority of them.

joeblow251
29-02-2024, 04:53 PM
Yea, last week thought I'd give one of these luverly ladies on scarletamour a go - didnt know about this thread at the time.

Messaged and got a response back from a different mobile number - red flag 1
Then got directed to 70 Mary Street - got there and messaged them, and response was to got to 21 Mary Street - at that point I wasn't interested anymore as that was red flag 2

https://www.scarletamour.com/au/brisbane/650404b65f68dbe7de4d387e

NathanA
04-03-2024, 06:18 PM
look for the review score, not the number of followers.

Joejohnson8
04-03-2024, 11:44 PM
What’s the go with some high follows but no reviews at all

MontyCarlo
05-03-2024, 11:21 AM
I don't see what part of follower numbers suggests trustworthiness. Experience says those Locanto EEs won't be waiting for you, either. Dodgy tip of a dodgy iceberg.

Navigator
06-03-2024, 07:56 AM
What’s the go with some high follows but no reviews at all

you get to review only if you have sent a message to the person AND THE PERSON HAS REPLIED. a lot of the advertisers do not reply to messages so you cannot leave a review. i stay away from those girls unless someone in this forum has said it is worth visiting. that is what forums like this is for. ( for me anyways ). also, sometimes the ads are put on by pimps and the girls themselves have no idea the ads are there. the pimps get a small commission for every customer sent to the girls. if I 'follow' a girl, it is usually because i think she is interesting or that i have seen her before and want to see her again. following her means i get sent an email every time she puts a new ad on.

Joejohnson8
06-03-2024, 02:46 PM
you get to review only if you have sent a message to the person AND THE PERSON HAS REPLIED. a lot of the advertisers do not reply to messages so you cannot leave a review. i stay away from those girls unless someone in this forum has said it is worth visiting. that is what forums like this is for. ( for me anyways ). also, sometimes the ads are put on by pimps and the girls themselves have no idea the ads are there. the pimps get a small commission for every customer sent to the girls. if I 'follow' a girl, it is usually because i think she is interesting or that i have seen her before and want to see her again. following her means i get sent an email every time she puts a new ad on.

Sweet, thanks for the insights

No Pay
09-03-2024, 04:02 PM
this is my new gem

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6765086971/Young-Thai-girl-Deep-throat-your-cock-Take-it-all-in.html

Zag Dez
09-03-2024, 05:33 PM
this is my new gem

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6765086971/Young-Thai-girl-Deep-throat-your-cock-Take-it-all-in.html

You on a commission mate?

Sirlunchalot
09-03-2024, 08:52 PM
You on a commission mate?

Actually, No Pay is correct. She is good at what she does. WIR Yes, I do.

Ghost of BarneyRubble
09-03-2024, 09:13 PM
Actually, No Pay is correct. She is good at what she does. WIR Yes, I do.

What was her name at Happy Soothing?

Xzaga
09-03-2024, 09:29 PM
Yea, last week thought I'd give one of these luverly ladies on scarletamour a go - didnt know about this thread at the time.

Messaged and got a response back from a different mobile number - red flag 1
Then got directed to 70 Mary Street - got there and messaged them, and response was to got to 21 Mary Street - at that point I wasn't interested anymore as that was red flag 2

https://www.scarletamour.com/au/brisbane/650404b65f68dbe7de4d387e

Yeah I just messaged a few. Same red flag as yours. Each one responds with a different mobile number. Each one sent me 2 photos that weren't on the ads though....

One of them asked me where I was and then gave me a location in Springwood. Then when I said that I was hoping to head into the City/Valley, they gave me a different address in the Valley, and said she was available now. Too many red flags.

Probably a bait and switch with boiler or they just whichever girl is available at whatever location. If the latter might be okay as all the girls look pretty good but would be a lotto draw as to which one you might get.

Tales
19-03-2024, 12:23 AM
Yeah, i got the reply from a different number at 70 Mary St, a big red flag and didn't reply to it. You have to say safe guys

Navigator
19-03-2024, 02:30 AM
Yeah, i got the reply from a different number at 70 Mary St, a big red flag and didn't reply to it. You have to say safe guys

i have actually had some good ones at 70 Mary Street ...... it is 21 Mary Street that you have to be careful about.

stay away from the ones that are $150 per 30 minutes. also, whatever number you text, if you get a reply from another number, don't bother. it WILL BE a boiler.

joeblow251
19-03-2024, 08:02 PM
i have actually had some good ones at 70 Mary Street ...... it is 21 Mary Street that you have to be careful about.

stay away from the ones that are $150 per 30 minutes. also, whatever number you text, if you get a reply from another number, don't bother. it WILL BE a boiler.

I had one that said 21 Mary Street, when I got there, then they texted 70 Mary Street. At that point I stopped responding as it was the last flag - response from add was a different number too, so that was the first red flag.

Navigator
20-03-2024, 08:07 AM
when i am 30 minutes away, i text them to tell them i was already there and tell them to come down to get me. if they change their numbers or address at that point, i just stop texting. and this is usually the $150 for 30 min type.