PDA

View Full Version : Ginza J mayu - Japanese baddie!

Chaewonie
14-10-2023, 11:34 PM
Had the pleasure of seeing j mayu earlier and wow what an experience!

After paying in the reception they directed me to room number 1, went upstairs and saw this beautiful lady with the biggest smile waiting outside the door to greet me. Went inside and had a little chat, her english is really good and she's really easy to talk to.

Now onto the spicy bits. Mayu's body is slim, toned, and with curves at the righ places. You can really tell that she takes care of herself well. Her tits are perky b cups and soft to touch with lovely nipples. Her ass is just wow that girl got ass! Oh and did i mention that she's really pretty? Maybe one of the prettiest j girls ive seen here in sydney. After we showered she directed me to the bed and she started to do her thing. Mayu's bj skills are very good, very sloppy with intense eye contact. That memory of her blowing me off while staring at me the whole time with those naughty eyes and beautiful face will forever be burned in my mind. I had to stop her so i wont blow my load early. I asked her is she's ok with daty and she said ok. Mayu's pussy is to die for, shaved, very clean looking and no smell at all. Then onto the fucking, we started with doggy and damn this girl is tight! We started slow and after we got going she asked if i could fuck her hard, who am i to say no, she then offered her hands to me to place them on her back while i fuck her hard just as she wanted. We tried a couple more positions then i asked her if she could give me a bj till i finished in her mouth.

Overall my experience with her is a solid 9/10 that girl might be one of my best experiences in ginza. Worth a try.

Dave2023
26-11-2023, 04:48 PM
Totally agree, shes great