PDA

View Full Version : Jakarta. Pablo’s Cave & Resto with Rossa #35 7/10

diligent
17-10-2023, 04:09 AM
Establishment : Pablo’s Cave & Resto
Date of Visit : october 2023
Weblink: N/A check out their IG @pabloskelapagading to check out their roster @goamisteri
Phone: +6281211166088 , +6281288980156, +6281211166388. Whats app only.
Hours: 10:00-22:30
Rate: $74 + $20 tip
Extra cost : N/A
Service: Massage,HJ, Shower Together, B2B, Cat Bath, BBBJ & Sex.
Girl : Rossa (number 35)
Size: 160 cm, long hair, nosejob, plump sexy lips, A cup, a bit chubby, tanned skin, above average looks.
Ethnicity: Indonesian, Javanese
Language: Bahasa & English
Massage: 6.5/10
HJ: 6/10
B2B: 6/10 (cause hers was A cup)
BBBJ: 7/10
Sex: 7/10
Service: 8/10

WIR: Yes, $90 for a full service. God damn. Cheaper than taking your misses for a brunch and gambling if you gonna get pussy that night. No brainer.
They also got sauna facilities & they sell food and drinks as well.

I was in Jakarta on a business trip and decided to explore the city's entertainment scene. I ended up at Pablo's Cave & Resto and chose their 90-minute session, known as Packet B.

Things got interesting when the receptionist gave me a number, like a bar tab, and directed me to the second floor. Surprise, it turned out to be a bar and karaoke room! The mamasan welcomed me and asked if I had a booking. I hadn't, so she showed me photos of available girls, each with a number.

I picked a girl and waited a few minutes. The papasan showed up, offering drinks (which I declined), and guided me to the third floor. There were two housekeepers there and both welcomed me, and the papasan led me to my room, where I met Rossa, girl number 35.

Part 1: I undressed, and Rossa gave me a massage, though it wasn't the best. We chatted easily during this part.

Part 2: Rossa and I showered together, but it was more like a deep wash – no funny business. The soap stung a bit, perhaps because it had disinfectant.

After the shower, we dried off and got ready for a body-to-body oil slide. It was great, but I wished Rossa had bigger boobs (she had A cups). Then came a vitality massage, which was enjoyable, but not too erotic.

Afterward, we got to the good part, a BBBJ (you can guess what that means). Rossa had some skills, almost as good as Ginza Girls, and I was very close to reaching the finish line.

Part 3: We used a condom and got into some positions, like cowgirl and missionary. I liked missionary best and, well, let's just say I didn't last very long due to Rossa's pussy. It was the perfect tightness and I love her reaction everytime I ram my cock in her.

After that, we chatted for a bit until the buzzer rang. We both showered, I gave her a $20 tip, and we went our separate ways.104952

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk