PDA

View Full Version : Spa

Spindle
19-06-2012, 09:36 AM
Hi all

I'm not looking for FS, but rather a fun spa with lots of touching ending with massage.

I have tried kings court however the girls aren't flash. Have also tried bodyrotic which is good but pricey.

Any thoughts?

AHLUNGOR
19-06-2012, 10:25 AM
Hi all

I'm not looking for FS, but rather a fun spa with lots of touching ending with massage.

I have tried kings court however the girls aren't flash. Have also tried bodyrotic which is good but pricey.

Any thoughts?

Try chequers (kings services), babylon, at michelles or misty's or Oasis thai

username
21-06-2012, 01:50 PM
i always go to babylon,the massage at there are is so professional.
Try number 58,she is good and most popular

Travelmate
21-06-2012, 01:53 PM
thanks for tips.
I never try 58

Charlie123
21-06-2012, 02:00 PM
MLs at babylon are refered to as numbers??

username
21-06-2012, 02:19 PM

Yes,i went there, and the manager arranged a lady for me ,which is 58(Chinese)
If you want B2B massage ,Korean will be much better
If you want finger massage (shiatsu),Chinese will be better at there

mryakuza
21-06-2012, 03:49 PM
Kings court and bodyrotic are caucasian massage places so if you looking for one, bliss on crown is a massage place with a spa in the room. You only get the spa if you stay for the house. I only been there once but from what i remember the line up was pretty good with pretty girls, mixture of asian and caucasian. However be prepared to 'pay' for the touching ..but maybe it depends on the girl.

AHLUNGOR
21-06-2012, 04:07 PM

Yes brother Charlie you need to get out more - get out of Newtown to be exact!!

Babylons set up is similar to sauna/massage places in HongKong, for the Korean B2B section you get to choose the k gal via a photo album and they are listed by number, to ensure you get your money worth, you should ask brother Mate to go with you, he is a VVVIP of the shop!!

Cheers

Dr Hong
23-06-2012, 07:17 PM
Hi all

I know people have recommended Babylon but I dont think you will like it. Theres no fun to have in the spa as its men only.

Mozilla
23-06-2012, 09:41 PM

Brother Charlie... We need to catchup and open ur eyes to the real entertainment of men in Asia .. Thing ive done will be something u will dream about... Perhaps u need to join me in a Asian trip of men!

Charlie123
23-06-2012, 11:22 PM
Yes i think a trip to babylon is well overdue

Travelmate
23-06-2012, 11:30 PM
Yes i think a trip to babylon is well overdue

I am sure ! yes!