Jerminator
17-10-2023, 09:27 PM
Nationality: Japanese
Rates: $300/1hr
Date of visit: 16/10/2023
Establishment: Ginza Club
http://ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/3457
Services Provided This Session: BBBJ, DFK, DATY, Shower Together
Size/shape: Photos and descriptions on the website are genuine and accurate.
D Cup 161cm

The Lady:
Curvy but by no means chubby, but curvy in all the right places. Nice, big, round, firm bum.
Young, innocent pretty pretty-looking girl. Sweet girl who loves to get to know you.
GFE is what you are going to get with Mako.

The main part:
Being only her 2nd day on the job, I was surprised that she would initiate DFK and a lot of it.
Mako’s BBBJ was slow and very intentional. What I loved about it was how she constantly kept looking up towards me. The eyes of someone very horny.
She loved DATY and tried her best to resist getting an orgasm. She got wet quickly, and her moans were constant. She allowed FIV and seemed to really enjoy it.
Since she was so new, I decided it best to keep things slow and gentle. Mako was tight but we didn’t use any lube as she was already so wet. She struggled a little during cowgirl with me having to do most of the work but I’m sure she will get better over time. Remember her bum? That was a breathtaking sight during doggy!

Value for money:
Yes, if you are looking for GFE or someone young & innocent. Her amazing set of titties paired with that ass, will be heaven for many. Her willingness to please is a drawcard and her skills will only get better over time.