PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire Rena - small petite and beautiful japanese lady with a killer body

hellothere
18-10-2023, 07:30 AM
Few days ago I managed to get a booking with Rena, she was so busy so I booked her closer to her last shift. However the experience I got was still so good, here's the report:

Looks : beautiful, if you have seen Asahi, their face have similarity. Mid to late 20s, but still looks young. More towards pretty rather than cute.
Body : she got that nice slim curvy body, with natural set of C-D boobs. Her body is soo good, firm, sexy, nice ass, toned, just like girl that likes to exercise. Very sexy!
DFK : yes, lots of it. But a nice gentle one.
DATY : sorry didn't even managed to do that before, we go from BBBJ on the bed to condom on and straight to CG, lol.
Sex & Service : She did a good BBBJ and spanish during shower time, which was very nice. Sex was good, her body was so flexible that it's very easy to do a lot of position with her. Her pussy felt good as well. No FOAM, very natural moans. Oh! Her english is good, not perfect but at least can manage to have basic conversation.

She is only a week here if I'm not mistaken, so if you'd like to try her better be quick. She definitely worth to try once, very nice body shape. Happy punting!

Stealthpunter
18-10-2023, 01:34 PM
I saw Rena yesterday (sorry, I’m terrible at posting ARs). Can vouch for most of that noted above. Her BBBJ skills are right up there. But I did have one problem which honestly came as a surprise to me. She is really, really tight. I have never considered myself even average when it comes to size down there but we struggled to get me in. I just got my head in and even that was super tight, even after DATY and lots of lube. The look on her face said it all. And I don’t get off on seeing a girl in pain. So if you’re on the thicker side, keep that in mind.

LuvJapPusssy
18-10-2023, 02:27 PM
Thanks for the AR boys. I will have to see Rena soon

Asahi's one of my favourites, but she not on today. Good to know Rena has similar looks.
Someone mentioned Rena only staying here for 1 week though....

hellothere
18-10-2023, 07:38 PM
I saw Rena yesterday (sorry, I’m terrible at posting ARs). Can vouch for most of that noted above. Her BBBJ skills are right up there. But I did have one problem which honestly came as a surprise to me. She is really, really tight. I have never considered myself even average when it comes to size down there but we struggled to get me in. I just got my head in and even that was super tight, even after DATY and lots of lube. The look on her face said it all. And I don’t get off on seeing a girl in pain. So if you’re on the thicker side, keep that in mind.

Ahh, yes forgot to mention that part, thank you for adding. However for mine was not that bad. Maybe I'm not even average 😅

Thanks for the AR boys. I will have to see Rena soon

Asahi's one of my favourites, but she not on today. Good to know Rena has similar looks.
Someone mentioned Rena only staying here for 1 week though....

Yea bro, but I don't know when is exactly her last day but she did say 1 week in Sydney then she will go to Melbourne for another week before going back to Japan.

LuvJapPusssy
19-10-2023, 12:35 PM
I recently saw Rena. She's very friendly and nice personality. Non-Stop DFK as soon as she came in room & great bbbj

You're right, she's pretty IMHO & her face does resemble Asahi's.

She said she is here for another 10 days

AZNMW
19-10-2023, 01:04 PM
I recently saw Rena. She's very friendly and nice personality. Non-Stop DFK as soon as she came in room & great bbbj

You're right, she's pretty IMHO & her face does resemble Asahi's.

She said she is here for another 10 days

Bro did you initiate the kissing? DFK during sex but not in the beginning for me. But I did see her quite late.

LuvJapPusssy
19-10-2023, 04:16 PM
Bro did you initiate the kissing? DFK during sex but not in the beginning for me. But I did see her quite late.

Bro, she just did the usual thing that all the girls do when u first meet them in the room. Introduced herself with a hug & a lip kiss that just progressed from there & she started doing DFK.