PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire Rena

AZNMW
19-10-2023, 11:03 AM
Hi all,

I am more of lurker than a regular punter. I only go for a punt to celebrate shit or when I get my yearly bonus from work. So I take my sweet time to choose a lady.

I saw Rena recently after a few good reviews. She will leave AUS by the 28th for anyone who wants to see her. The key takeaways are that she is short, nice c cup boobs, firm body, and pretty neighbours you check out in the lift look.

I am quite a talkative guy but timid, so I didn't gel that well with her as her English isn't great. She is definitely not going to kiss you right away and touch your body. So guys have to take charge.

Shower with a quick Bj, and then to bed. She gave a very wet BJ with lots of spit and had a reflux halfway. I know it wasn't me as I just average, maybe customer before me gave a very thick CIM who knows. She is open to receiving kisses on the nipple but you have to be soft and gentle she said. She didn't have any fake Foam and made only gentle noises. Sex with her is great as she is small so you can twist and lift easily. Tall bros over 180cm might find it harder unless you like CG. I like to stand up during doggy and missionary as it gives me better torque.

Overall she isnt a service queen but definitely not a bad punt. Try to get her at the beginning of her shifts. She works 12hrs a day 7days nonstop.

Peace out!