PDA

View Full Version : Question Chinese forum site similar to AUS99

bjl0v3s
19-10-2023, 12:46 PM
Came across this Chinese website that has discussion and reviews on girls in Australia like this site years ago but I forget now. Any punters that know about this website. I got the website from here so maybe some of you would know. Thanks.

blueplanet
19-10-2023, 01:44 PM
Catchgod… 15 characters

Hidden Python
19-10-2023, 02:00 PM
Google search: Sex 141 Forum

Footballpunter
19-10-2023, 02:21 PM
i think i was googling for forums and it came up, but dont you have to pay for it? anyways, im not fluent in chinese so i cant use it

Vincent888
19-10-2023, 02:28 PM
Once a similar thing happened to a large adult forum.

Everything was copied, the threads the pics, everything. The whole lot. Just the profile names were slightly changed.

Plagiarism at it’s best.

GoldfishMan
20-10-2023, 12:07 AM
Catchgod… 15 characters

This is the one.

You don't need to pay to use it, but you need to pay the forum currency to read the full reviews. I think you can only get that currency if you contribute your own reviews.

Even without access to the full review you can get some insights about the girl being reviewed by reading the replies to the thread. Those are not blocked.

Also, you don't need to know how to read Chinese. Just use the Google translate extension on your chrome browser. You can translate entire pages with one tap or click.

Only thing is you'd need to know how to get the gist of what is being written from the translation because they use a lot of slang Chinese words in that forum. Google translate fares very poorly with slang. You'll keep finding words that don't make sense in the context popup all the time, like "courtyard" (it means a brothel), "wolf friends" (punter), etc.

Wank_Somemore
20-10-2023, 01:57 PM
Even with chinese slang, its still possible to work out what they meant.

But try Google translate on Thai and it turns out rubbish. Without context its meaningless and unfortunately Google can't tell you what the context is. For example, he/she is the same word and you're always wondering why they are referring to the WL as a he. Do they mean ladyboy?? haha

GoldfishMan
20-10-2023, 02:25 PM
Even with chinese slang, its still possible to work out what they meant.

But try Google translate on Thai and it turns out rubbish. Without context its meaningless and unfortunately Google can't tell you what the context is. For example, he/she is the same word and you're always wondering why they are referring to the WL as a he. Do they mean ladyboy?? haha

Yeah, google translate also messes up on the third person reference in Chinese even though there are separate characters for it.