Person's Name : Feifei

Establishment : 116 Artarmon

Month/Year of Visit : October 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon116.com

Phone : 9415 3829

Hours of Business : 9 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFKing, BBBJ, 69, DATY, FIV, pussy-slide, cowgirl, doggie, mish, pearl necklace

Size/shape : Cute face, short, petite, lovely slim but shapely figure, very nice D-cups, cute butt, closely trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - great service, excellent VFM

My experience/comments : I’d read three reviews of Feifei – one very good, one good and one pretty good – so I booked her as the girls at 116 and 78a are usually MILFs who give good service.

Niko showed me into the large bedroom at the front and we had a playful cuddle before Feifei entered.

I paid and Feifei was immediately playful and tactile. She has a cute face and is short and was wearing a short, pink dress.

I showered while she got her stuff and stripped. She has a great, petite figure for a MILF – slim but nicely shaped figure, with perfect D-cup, a cute butt and a trimmed bush. Many girls half Feifei’s age would love to have a figure like that.

We both thought we’d seen each other before so I asked where else she’d worked. She said 327a Riverwood (also as Feifei) but I hadn’t seen her there.

I sat on the edge of the bed and admired her body and, after some LFKing, Feifei squatted in front of me and took me in her mouth.

It was a very good BBBJ with no teeth, lovely soft lips, good use of her tongue, plenty of saliva, lovely eye-contact and no interruptions.

I lay down and Feifei went straight between my legs and sucked me some more.

I asked for some 69 and she moved round. The was good as she was soon twitching and moaning as I licked and finger-fucked her.

She sounded like she got close to cumming so I then got her to lie down for some DATY to try to get her across the line.

This was better as Feifei was soon writhing around as I finger-fucked her and, at times, she furiously masturbated. She told me she’d cum and she convinced me. She certainly was very wet.

I lay down for some more BJ and then got her to move up for a good pussy-slide while I played with her lovely tits.

Time to fuck and as she applied the condom I asked about CIM but she said “No” but waved her hand around her chin and said what sounded like “Elsewhere”.

No lube was applied and Feifei mounted me for some good Asian-style cowgirl.

I then asked for some doggie and stood by the bed.

The bed was a bit too high so I got Feifei to stand on the floor and bend over the bed. This was good as she has a lovely butt but no FIA was allowed.

I asked for some mish and now some lube was applied before she guided me in.

I got close to cumming but I was wondering whether a COF ending was available so I withdrew, removed the condom and knelt by her head.

Feifei sucked me some more before I took over and she made sure the end of my cock was just below her chin as I came so it ended up as a pearl necklace.

She took a quick shower before returning to the bed and giving me a light massage while we had a chat.

Feifei said she was from Shanghai and was in Sydney couple of years ago before retuning home during Covid. She said she has stopped working at Riverwood and only works at 116 on Thursdays, having a proper job other days.

We were well over time and I noticed the “times up” piece of paper had been slid under the door so I quickly showered, dressed and departed giving some positive feedback to Niko on my way out.

As I was driving home I was reflecting on the punt. I thought about Feifei’s cracking figure and her tiny hands and it came to me – I was 95% certain she was Amanda at 5 Prestons and 3 Moorebank a few years ago (and I’d previously seen her in a MP in Lidcombe). She also worked at 137 Beverley Hills for a while.

When I got home I checked my notes and her figure and certain things she said and did make me sure she was Amanda.

Several guys wrote glowing reviews of this girl in her earlier jobs – she’s a little gem (especially at $150/hr).

ParramattaRiver
20-10-2023, 09:13 PM
Feifei is 100% my favourite at 116 Artarmon. She disappeared for a while. Glad she’s back!