19-06-2012, 10:51 AM
Person's Name : Mia

Establishment : 64 Alexander Road Taren Point

Date: Monday

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64alexander.com

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Age : Its rude to ask, but I would say late 20's, early 30's

Size/shape : They all start looking the same eventually LOL. Average with maybe C cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese, Beijing

Services Provided : On this occasion DFK, Vaginal sex and Anal sex

Value for money/recommend? : This place is ALWAYS great value

Getting a little bit bored with the same girls all the time at 64 I like to see new girls. Now don't get me wrong, maybe 'bored' is the wrong word, maybe I best say it seems a little routine and I need something to spice up my sex life at 64.

I missed new girl Mia last week as I didn't have the money available on the Monday, so I ended up seeing new girl Coco on the Wednesday, but this week came along, Monday popped up and I had a pocket full of cash. Well, I had just enough for a punt anyway.

I arrive at 64 at about 9.57 and the place is in its usual just opened chaos with half naked girls, clothes, towels and punters going everywhere!! The beautiful Eva (who was not half naked, unfortunately) greets me as I think she was acting Mamasan until Sophie arrived, who was due in a few minutes. She asked me who I wanted to see and I told her new girl Mia. She yelled out to Mia that she has a customer and Mia came out to greet me.

She leads me to the room and turns the light on, when the globe goes out straight away. There is babbling in Chinese amongst the girls then Sophie turns up. She manages to get the side lamp on but in any case, she says Mia has a booking, a regular old Chinese guy for 30 min. I say I can wait.

Whilst I wait Sophie asks me to go downstairs and grab her a croissant and coffee. She can't do it because the women in the take away shop don't like Sophie and the girls. They are complainers, not just about Sophie but anything and everything about all the nearby businesses. Anyway, I do this and soon the 30 min wait is over and Mia takes me into the room after I pay Sophie.

She immediately kisses me passionately and feels my already extremely erect penis. I will say it was up and at 'em and rock hard really easily on this occasion. I had a funny feeling Mia was going to be a great fuck!

We were in the tiny new room but thankfully the bookcase/shelving unit against the wall has been removed giving us room to get undressed without whacking our elbows. The only problem with that is you now have to be cautious as the shelving unit insulated the paper thin walls against sound penetration (pardon the pun) so now, as I did while the old man was fucking her, if you go to the loo next to this room you can hear every word and every moan, groan and squeal in the room. I was quite turned on by Mia sex noises, maybe that's why I was so rock hard as soon as I got in the room!

Anyway, I'll cut to the chase. I get on the bed and she is soon on the bed after me. She is a 'normal' looking girl, no supermodel but attractive enough. She has a good body, as most of the asians do, and we get right into the kissing, deep, wet, DFK. Not everyones cup of tea, in fact I love kissing but it was a bit deep and wet even for me. I thought she might swallow my head at one stage.

I kiss her neck and spend some time kissing her breasts and nipples. She feels my cock with her hand and it was such a tease, oh god I was so horny. She asked if I wanted a suck and I said no thank you, I'd rather kiss and fuck. That we did. A bit more kissing and it was time for fucking.

Once dommed up I entered her extremely wet pussy. There was no real need for lube and it felt amazing. She got really into it too, although I wasn't a big fan of the 'oh I love you baby, be my one hour husband' type thing. I was so horny it wasn't long before I thought I might cum so I asked if it was possible to fuck her arse. 'Yes', she said and got a fresh condom to apply, then got in doggy and guided my cock into her tight arsehole, telling me to be gentle as I am so big. I am only slightly, and I'm surprised and pleased Mia was allowing me the privilege of plowing the back field.

I found this a bit awkward really, for a few reasons, I don't think Mia was very relaxed and although she wouldn't say as much when I asked her, I think it was hurting her a bit, and doggy style I find a bit awkward anyway, so I was having a bit of trouble getting into any sort of rhythm. I take it out and can tell Mia was relieved, and so was I that she wasn't uncomfortable.

I ripped off the anal condom and suggest I go back to her pussy which she agreed. Being very clean she wiped and cleaned my cock and balls before domming my cock again for her pussy re-entry.

Once in there, there was no doubt this was much better for both of us. I'm aching for great anal where I can orgasm in a girls arse again, I've done it once with Kitty, but so far no one has been able to get me there. The few that offer it anyway.

Within a few minutes I was building and erupted deep inside her pussy with a 4 day load of baby gravy.

She cleaned me up then I showered, then she did whilst I waited on the bed.

She offered a massage but I said I was happy to cuddle. She was pleased with this, as most girls are, as its actually very hard work, a lot harder than laying there taking a cock, so guys who get a massage after, consider allowing the girl to rest instead.

She covers us with some towels as it was a little cool in the room after a shower and we chatted a little, and she asked if it was ok to give me a little head massage. Meaning massage my head a little, not massage my little head LOL. That was ok so she did and it was quite relaxing without making her work too hard.

I decide it was time to go and tell her so and she refuses! She wraps her legs and arms around me and starts kissing me some more. I wasn't really into it, I'd had an orgasm, was relaxed and my mojo had gone, but I just accepted it. Eventually she relaxed a little and I managed to get her to let me leave. I think the issue is the girls think that if a customer leaves early that the boss will think the service wasn't very good. I only wanted to leave because although Mia was very nice and polite, it was only 10min early anyway and it was just time to go.

On the way out I met a fellow member who I've been trying to bump into for a while. He told me he would be there around 11.30 and when I left I told Sophie I'd hang around a few minutes to meet him. This guy sitting on the seat said 'I'm already here!', and that was that. Its the first person I've ever actually met in person off a punting forum. We didn't have a lot of time but I hope to grab a coffee with him at the cafe downstairs sometime in the near future.

All in all, Mia was enthusiastic and offers greek. That might be great for those with average penises (or is that 'penii'), but it wasn't for me.

There was no extra charge for the greek but YMMV. Keep in mind I'm practically 64 family, a normal every day punter may be charged a little extra as was the case with a previous punter who reported back on Mia.

Another enthusiastic girl to add to the 64 stable

Max Impact
19-06-2012, 11:00 AM
Nice report bro! I should go back there. Its been a while.

ilovefs
19-06-2012, 11:36 AM
Thanks, and yes, you should! :)

Travelmate
19-06-2012, 11:52 AM
very detail report.
Thanks.
I like the way you mentioned 9:57.
There is always a feeling about sense of urgency to punt.

jimmyk
19-06-2012, 01:30 PM
Very detailed punt, aewsome straight review ilovefs

tarenpoint64
27-08-2012, 06:51 AM
TODAY Mia working and does SPECIAL SERVICE...

Mia Mondays she is like a great pizza to eat. please ask us about her special service.

Please call 02 9524 1278 to book.

thank yoiu

http://magmodels.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/0/4/10049190/1595877_orig.jpg