PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire Japanese Girl Ria

AZNMW
20-10-2023, 09:38 AM
Back for another review. I think first one on Ria.

Mark my words. Her rate will increase soon. Why... Simply put she has the right attitude and because she doesn't work long hours she is always fresh not burnt out.

She has been in Australia for 5yrs so she speaks very good English. Good for bros who likes to communicate what they want with the girls. She has soft B cups and 155cm or so.

Came in into the room and greeted warmly. Took a quick shower together, no BJ for me in there but I don't mind as she wasn't wasting any time to get to bed Lols. Because she isn't as experienced yet in AU she doesn't have a routine which makes it enjoyable for me. I always say to my friends first date is the most fun as you don't know what will happen.

Gave a good BJ, not much spit and didn't feel any teeth as well. After a few minutes she put on the condom. No lube was needed and she started CG. I don't last long in CG so switched mission to control my climax. She isnt super tight just right for me. Then finished with doggy.

Took a 10min break and chatted with her before she started playing with dick and made it hard again. Opted for her to just give me a BJ so I can CIM.

Her looks might not be what typical Asian girl club look, but my gut feeling tells me that western guys would like her more. My opinion is in 1yr time she will be a hybrid of J Liz and K Rebecca.

Liz because she is talkative and inks and Rebecca because her service is done with a smile.

Peace out!