PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo and Sapporo

refokkused
20-10-2023, 05:44 PM
Hi Folks

Any recent updates (2023) on the scene in either Sapporo or Tokyo Japan? Spending a few weeks there soon so thought i'd check if any brothers here had new juicy intel?

Thanks in advance!

Niisato
08-11-2023, 09:54 AM
A trip to Tokyo isn't complete without a soapland experience. Dont beleieve the anti foreigner thing just avoid Shinjuku and try Yoshiwara - and just casually walk around until some doorman approach (meaning they're foreigner friendly). There's also a few massage + BJ places in Shibuya - Strawberry Jam being one.

Sapporo has a big red light district in Susukino with soaping, BJ bars etc. Again walk around inquisitively until a doorman approaches.

diligent
23-11-2023, 11:18 PM
Hi Folks

Any recent updates (2023) on the scene in either Sapporo or Tokyo Japan? Spending a few weeks there soon so thought i'd check if any brothers here had new juicy intel?

Thanks in advance!

Try Yoshiiwara in Tokyo. Very far train ride if youre staying in Shibuya / Shinjuku (about a 50-60minute) train ride from Shibuya. I went to Y-Shirt recently. Paid 22,000 Yen for 70 minute session. I dont think you can pick the girls since not all girls can speak english. To be honest, it would have been more fun if you can and understand japanese. My experience with Amane at Y-shirt was ok. I'll give it 5/10. It was a very Girl Next Door vibe. Also I did not feel that I used up all the 70 minutes. I put too much expectation of soapland because of JAV or maybe I went to a not so good or so bad soapland.

Good tip. If youre foreigner just ask if they can serve you first. If they say no, then just suck it up, say Gommenasai and leave the premises quietly.

BTW Gaijin does not mean only westerners, pretty much any person who cant speak fluent japanese is a Gaijin (foreigner).

yunglean
01-12-2023, 02:46 PM
Jan Jan in Sugamo. Dirtiest blowjob you'll ever have but only 40 bucks

pupha69
18-02-2024, 09:11 PM
second Jan Jan. DIRTY but value. try not to catch anything!