Rates: $330/1hr
Date of visit: 19/10/2023
Establishment: Ginza Club
http://ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/3449
Services Provided This Session: BBBJ, LFK, Shower Together
Size/shape: D Cup 162cm

The Lady:
Beautiful Eurasian girl. Pretty face.
Curvy, not chubby and busty. Amazing natural set of Ds on her. Slim waist with a really nice round bum.
Speak fluent English, so communication is no issue. Born in Singapore but moved to Sydney when she was 7.

The main part:
Paris enjoys giving a good BBBJ. The devilish look she gives it is quite a sight to experience.
What took me by surprise was the pussy sliding she gave. Typically, Non-K girls won’t do this, but those who do aren’t usually that great at it. Paris was a total outlier. Her pussy slides I would rate as good as those given by Misha at Ginza.
What you will realise is Paris is one horny gal. During sex, she will pull you in to ensure you thrust deeply into her. Any position with her is nothing short but amazing, especially when you grab hold of that nice juicy ass or the set of natural Ds on her.

Value for money:
I say yes. Paris provides excellent service, and she knows how to carry a conversation.

Footballpunter
22-10-2023, 10:27 AM
In your opinion, does she look more asian or european? Thanks for the AR by the way. cheers

Jerminator
22-10-2023, 08:52 PM
In your opinion, does she look more asian or european? Thanks for the AR by the way. cheers

I would say more Asian than European.

Driller
23-10-2023, 10:44 AM
.................................................. .................................................. ......