PDA

View Full Version : BKK thailand- wonderbangkok

tan30
22-10-2023, 05:02 PM
Had some time last week where I could have a gander at the local delicacies. Decided to have a foot massage a day prior for 350baht 1hr which was a god send, particularly when you're walking around in thongs. The lady at the time said to come back for a Thai massage for the special services...

That gave me the idea to look around for the more premium massage parlours that are essentially brothels, i.e- bed, mirror, bath/shower.

Since I didn't want to travel too far I had my eyes set on wonderbangkok after google maps 'erotic massage'. It's located in a cul-de-sac around a hotel with other MPs, however this particular one had blacked out doors. Walked in and the mamasan (quite a stunner herself) sat me down and brought out 10 girls of varying quality. I decided on a girl called Nambi who looked in her 20s, DD (unfortunately she had tattoos everywhere and a c section when she unrobed later in the room)

Damage was 2000 baht for 40min, bjj and fs. One of the tightest pussies I've had and I blew my load relatively quick. So so service considering these ladies probably go through clients quickly however I would definitely go again.

$90~ (23baht to 1 AUD).

Next time I'll have line installed and see if I can add girls later on for a more private and intimate session.

Fyi the more upclass MPs have decent websites and a 'secret menu' which requires a password, but that can be obtained if you install LINE/WhatsApp and contacting them directly. Not much difference, just shows you the pics of all the girls working that day and the extra charges for Nuru etc

If I had more time, and travelled a bit more solo I'd have installed TF instead where there are heaps more girls who are open to intimate sessions... ;)

Happy punting!

Quad
31-10-2023, 10:10 AM
Sometimes I think it could have been worse: I could have been born in Thailand to a poor family. There's no hope: you'll never be able to get laid, you'll never be able to set up a lucrative business, you'll have no opportunity to leave and find a woman elsewhere, the only solution is to scam tourists but without a network the Thai police will throw you in jail because even if it's a shithole, they'll take it seriously if you don't have a good network to protect you .

tan30
31-10-2023, 02:51 PM
Absolutely. Very lucky to have been born in australia myself considering my parents were immigrants.