PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire K Young

Rrayjin
22-10-2023, 08:48 PM
The management told me that girl is a bit crazy, she is a very unique experience so of course I was intrigued.

It was already 11pm so I was her last customer and she confirmed that she had been working 13h. I could see that she was a bit tired as she was moving a bit weirdly and basically fallen on my arms. Her english is limited so I didn't understand everything but we still managed to communicate quite well (she is learning German in case you are interested). Sometime she will laugh a lot and I wasn't always very clear why but it was still funny. I told her I just had a session before so we didn't go to the shower and started hugging and kissing straight away as we were still standing up. Now her DFK is a bit weird. She basically open her mouth and wait for you to put your tongue deep in it. I didn't really enjoy that as I was waiting for her tongue to come in my mouth a bit more. Anyway she then kneeled and started BBBJ me. She went deep enough for my liking and she had this interesting technique to move my dick around her mouth using her hand.

Finally, put the condom and started fucking. While Rena was a bit worried about the size of my dick, Young didn't give a dam about it and took it like a champion. I was going hard on her and apart from her moaning, she didn't complained nor asked me to stop. I mostly fucked her by behind while she was laying down on her belly. Then on the side, her face stick between the wall and one of the mirror. I was trying to move her long away to kiss her chick and see her face but she has a lot of hair ahah. Finally came deep inside her when I couldn't hold it anymore. The bell rang just a few secondes after.

Exhausted, we stayed in the bed against each other and she gave me a big hug, biting my shoulder in the same time and I still have a red mark a few days later^^

As the second bell was ringing I started moving out of the bed but she kept hugging me and kissing me.

I tried to told her I had to put my clothes back on and stuff but she didn't seems to care. It was honestly hard to leave as she kept trying to keep me in her arms xD

Third bell and this time I told her I really have to go. Another hug and I was gone.

Definitely an unique experience and she isn't the usual type of girl. It can be destabilising for some people but I was grateful that she kept a very good level of service despite working suck long hours. I was very happy when I left the room.

mmmmnnnn
22-10-2023, 11:06 PM
yeah spot on - hard to put my finger on it, but yeah she was a bit wierd.
The DFK thing is really strange, not for me definitely

Got fair warning about her biting, and told her to stop it immediately to which I got a sheepish grin back.

She told me she loves white bois, and she will take a pounding and provide good service - so if that sounds like you, at 280 per hour it's a bargain!

Ralph-Lauren
29-10-2023, 10:33 AM
She definitely likes white boys lol in a change from the norm she’s become western customers only

Definitely a wild one, on her profile she’s openly put 2 guys 1 girl service so she wants two white cocks at once haha

Rrayjin
01-11-2023, 02:25 AM
Yes and I am keen to try ;)