PDA

View Full Version : General talk What do you do when you get ripped off?

jfoldbar
23-10-2023, 07:11 AM
We all get ripped off from time to time, hence the term 'punting'. but some times are worse than others.
All we can generally do is warn others bout it.

for me, its not so bad when you can see the shop still tries to do the right thing. For example a few days ago ginza girl canceled, so they suggested another girl which through the sesh i realised she couldnt handle aussie. i talked to the boss and he gave me a bit of discount,which is a decent thing to do. thumbs up to ginza.

however there are some shops that when the girl either cant or wont do the deed, boss wont do anything. no discount or nothing.

last week i went to one of my regular shops, paid for 45 and walked out at 30 with full balls cause the girl had no idea what to do. not only did the boss refuse to give any discount at all, but he was quite rude and insulting for even asking. he was shouting at the girl which i politely asked him not to.

needless to say, i wont be back to that shop. its ginza or no5 for me. at least when there is an issue, they 'try' to do something about it, which is all we can ask for.

perhaps we should have a list of shops here, that are the known ripoffs.

Vincent888
23-10-2023, 07:36 AM
I’ve never had any issues, lucky 888.

Though I’m sure people do, but then again people have issues buying a loaf of bread or a litre of milk sometimes…

Now extrapolate a small spend of say $2 to $200. Perhaps that means more conflict?

At the end of the day most WL’s want to keep their jobs hence they’ll put in the effort. Having their performance continually reviewed by punters that expect everything to be 100 💯 percent great can be stressful.

Imagine being put under the microscope daily by total strangers in YOUR work situation.

How would you punters feel?

jfoldbar
23-10-2023, 07:41 AM
I’ve never had any issues, lucky 888.

you must have went to the same punting school as another one of this sites famous reviewers.
every single girl to see is an absolute stunner with exceptional pse?

Xorro
23-10-2023, 07:44 AM
I try and limit the downside by not booking more than 30 minutes for someone I haven’t seen before.

If there’s no chemistry etc. I leave the session without any further drama.

If the service I get is especially poor, I post a review here so other punters can be forewarned.

Vincent888
23-10-2023, 08:02 AM
you must have went to the same punting school as another one of this sites famous reviewers.

No.

I could slam a few very well known massage joints but why fuck with their business? You guys here already do that. I think I visited five or six massage shops last month? Some numerous times to test the girls. No reviews written for them.

Now I choose to stay with brothels. Oh and this week a very hot private also as a side delight. Perhaps she’ll get a review too. I’ll ask her if she’s ok with that tomorrow.

frisson
23-10-2023, 08:30 AM
No. You just need to know what you are doing and not falling for the 10 most common punting traps
A beginner and his money are soon parted

JSteel96
23-10-2023, 09:47 AM
We all get ripped off from time to time, hence the term 'punting'. but some times are worse than others.
All we can generally do is warn others bout it.

for me, its not so bad when you can see the shop still tries to do the right thing. For example a few days ago ginza girl canceled, so they suggested another girl which through the sesh i realised she couldnt handle aussie. i talked to the boss and he gave me a bit of discount,which is a decent thing to do. thumbs up to ginza.

however there are some shops that when the girl either cant or wont do the deed, boss wont do anything. no discount or nothing.

last week i went to one of my regular shops, paid for 45 and walked out at 30 with full balls cause the girl had no idea what to do. not only did the boss refuse to give any discount at all, but he was quite rude and insulting for even asking. he was shouting at the girl which i politely asked him not to.

needless to say, i wont be back to that shop. its ginza or no5 for me. at least when there is an issue, they 'try' to do something about it, which is all we can ask for.

perhaps we should have a list of shops here, that are the known ripoffs.

Just don't go back to that shop there is not a lot else you can do when you don't get the service you want.

Ngarritj
23-10-2023, 06:54 PM
That is what happened to me at Dreamgirls. I will never go back there. I paid $140 for 30 minutes and was hassled straight away by a WL named Lucy. She said an extra $50 for bbbj with CIM. I gave her the money and she did about 2 minutes of bbbj. I wanted to have sex and we did cowgirl and then doggy. I said I wanted to CIM to finish and she said it was an extra $50. I said no and could not get out of there quick enough, after cumming of course. A terrible punt.

frisson
23-10-2023, 07:35 PM
That is what happened to me at Dreamgirls. I will never go back there. I paid $140 for 30 minutes and was hassled straight away by a WL named Lucy. She said an extra $50 for bbbj with CIM. I gave her the money and she did about 2 minutes of bbbj. I wanted to have sex and we did cowgirl and then doggy. I said I wanted to CIM to finish and she said it was an extra $50. I said no and could not get out of there quick enough, after cumming of course. A terrible punt.

Terrible service

Vincent888
23-10-2023, 07:35 PM

So you paid $190 for 30 mins?

frisson
23-10-2023, 07:36 PM
Just don't go back to that shop there is not a lot else you can do when you don't get the service you want.

Sorry you took a hit. Give them feedback. Avoid that shop

Your regular shop. Any good ARs for that place? Did you ask beforehand about which WL has good feedback?

Hidden Python
24-10-2023, 03:38 AM
I find established brothels tend to provide better service for money than the smaller 2 girl massage shops,
As they give you an all inclusive price up front, while in a massage shop, the girls are haggling for as much money up front as possible.
So to avoid a bad punt know your prices and if the girl looks like a waste of time, walk away before you hand over any cash

Vincent888
24-10-2023, 07:12 AM
I find established brothels tend to provide better service for money than the smaller 2 girl massage shops,
As they give you an all inclusive price up front, while in a massage shop, the girls are haggling for as much money up front as possible.
So to avoid a bad punt know your prices and if the girl looks like a waste of time, walk away before you hand over any cash

That’s 100 per cent correct. And you always pay upfront at an established brothel. No need to pull out pineapples 🍍 during coitus.

traveller2023
24-10-2023, 10:24 AM
If I get ripped off at a place I am a regular, I let the owners know. If it's a new place, I don't return.

Vincent888
24-10-2023, 11:42 AM
If I get ripped off at a place I am a regular, I let the owners know. If it's a new place, I don't return.

No stress and a wise move.

helkinn
24-10-2023, 02:25 PM
Ive been visiting dreamgirls for years... Usually late nights after work drinks. Had some good times. Mostly average times. But Since covid they have rarely produced a good, value for money punt. The ML there now are, as you described, money extracting robots. Recently I tried one of the shops on lower pit street (378?)... Worst punt ever. Now I save my money or walk to surrey hills

Ngarritj
24-10-2023, 02:49 PM
I was actually thinking about going to B12 instead of Dreamgirls. Paying $190 for below par service has now convinced me if I want to punt in the inner city I will go see JoJo and maybe have a bit of anal at $130 for 30 minutes.

RO1312
24-10-2023, 07:46 PM
I’ve been ripped off recently. Not punting related but still very frustrating

I went to a handful of places before I found the right ML. Just finished the 6th time seeing her and it seems to get better every time. There is a small window where she will massage but today was half an hour of solid edging. Never experienced anything even remotely close elsewhere

ColesBag
24-10-2023, 09:59 PM
If it's an apartment building send an email or a letter ( anonymously ) to the strata letting them know what's going on inside.

Let nothing pass.

Vincent888
25-10-2023, 12:59 AM
I’d forget it happened and move on.

11Bravo
25-10-2023, 09:38 AM
I remember it's down to individuals. If she's a dud punt I won't return to see her. I might make a statement to the boss, I didn't enjoy. But I'd only write off the shop if it happened with other individuals where there's a pattern of shortchanges.

GoldfishMan
25-10-2023, 10:27 AM
When I get ripped off, I go home, curl into the foetal position and have a good cry.
After that, I may have to go see a counsellor to get over the PTSD.

TheBigChungus
25-10-2023, 10:59 AM
If it's a shop, you come here vent, tell the management to get a discount for your next punt, try another chick, rinse and repeat.

If it's a private, then you come here, vent, and try new ones. And add it to your list of bad punts, surely we all have our list right, right?

But yeah nothing more nothing less, honestly these days I just stick with what has worked for me than to venture into the unknown. Only if a private really catches my eyes will I go out of my way to go see them, I mostly only see privates so it really is a risky game over shops, since no one to complain to but it is what it is. I guess gotta go with low expectations, so you'll never be disappointed. (I think someone pmd me this recently)

Vincent888
25-10-2023, 12:16 PM
When I get ripped off? It’s never happened.

I always say turn the other cheek, then give it a good spanking!

Vincent888
25-10-2023, 12:19 PM
When I get ripped off, I go home, curl into the foetal position and have a good cry.
After that, I may have to go see a counsellor to get over the PTSD.

What about masturbation instead? Would that help?

Ghost2hauntU
25-10-2023, 09:47 PM
What about masturbation instead? Would that help?

No it leads to depression. In my case anyway.

Vincent888
25-10-2023, 09:58 PM
No it leads to depression. In my case anyway.

That sounds like an adverse effect. It’s supposed to be a stress release. It helps me sleep well.

Ghost2hauntU
27-10-2023, 10:29 PM
That sounds like an adverse effect. It’s supposed to be a stress release. It helps me sleep well.

That’s why I hold onto my loads for so long before punting. (wanked far too much in my 20’s lol)

Titan1
30-10-2023, 04:54 PM
Take time out, learn and make better decisions next time.

john1232009
30-10-2023, 06:32 PM
Not much you can do with privates.

I got scammed by a lady who I had arranged a private with. It was someone I had seen multiple times before at a shop and always had a great time.

When I arranged it with her we discussed a price, when I got outside her apartment she messaged and said I needed to transfer payment before she would open up. Even though every bone in my body knew I shouldn't, I still sent it to her. She replied and said the price was now more and I needed to send more.

I didn't and walked away with my tail between my legs. Lesson learnt.

The same lady messaged me a few months later apologising and wanted me to see her again. Of course I rejected the offer but accepted her apology as she was obviously going through a bad time.

Vincent888
30-10-2023, 08:27 PM

I got scammed by a lady who I had arranged a private with. It was someone I had seen multiple times before at a shop and always had a great time.

When I arranged it with her we discussed a price, when I got outside her apartment she messaged and said I needed to transfer payment before she would open up. Even though every bone in my body knew I shouldn't, I still sent it to her. She replied and said the price was now more and I needed to send more.

The same lady messaged me a few months later apologising and wanted me to see her again. Of course I rejected the offer but accepted her apology as she was obviously going through a bad time.

Look, any money you give or lend to ANYONE has to be written off. Forget about it. If the loan comes back ok. If it doesn’t that’s ok too.

That’s the only way proceed and be happy in life.

Vincent888
30-10-2023, 08:28 PM
That’s why I hold onto my loads for so long before punting. (wanked far too much in my 20’s lol)

I always thought masturbation increased your loads? As a consequence you should have plenty?

frisson
30-10-2023, 08:37 PM

That's terrible bro
Never ever pay until you see exactly what you are paying for, and pay in cash only

I'm amazed how many people try privates. More expensive and higher risk of dodgy dealings
Also you have no remedy when disatisfied. The pimp wont come and help you because he is hiding in the second room

I have never overcome the danger vibes I feel, when I approach a hotel room, not knowing how many people are truly in that apartment

john1232009
30-10-2023, 08:56 PM
That's usually my rules but for some reason this day I was thinking with my dick instead of my head.

I had seen the girl at least 5 times at a shop before so for some reason went ahead with it. Never again.

john1232009
30-10-2023, 08:59 PM
Look, any money you give or lend to ANYONE has to be written off. Forget about it. If the loan comes back ok. If it doesn’t that’s ok too.

That’s the only way proceed and be happy in life.

Exactly correct. I made the decision and she obviously needed it for whatever shit was going on in her life. I was at peace with it straight after and wrote it off as a lesson learnt.

I like to think it went to something other than drinks or drugs but realistically it didn't

Vincent888
30-10-2023, 09:04 PM
Exactly correct. I made the decision and she obviously needed it for whatever shit was going on in her life. I was at peace with it straight after and wrote it off as a lesson learnt.

I like to think it went to something other than drinks or drugs but realistically it didn't

It’s not your choice where the money goes once given. Just forget it and move on. The more you give the more you will get back. It’s Karma.

Be nice kind and loving. That’s all that matters.

john1232009
30-10-2023, 09:18 PM
It’s not your choice where the money goes once given. Just forget it and move on. The more you give the more you will get back. It’s Karma.

Be nice kind and loving. That’s all that matters.

Those are some wise words!

If only more people had that mindset, the world would be a better place.

Vincent888
30-10-2023, 09:31 PM
Those are some wise words!

If only more people had that mindset, the world would be a better place.

Just need to have a hot fuck session in the morning and it’s “peace be with you my friend” for the rest of the day and into the night.

I’m practicing what I preach on this forum and I’m preaching what I practiced this morning!

personaa
30-10-2023, 10:10 PM
Frankly speaking. I don't think 300 dollars would make much of difference in our life, so be it. I just feel a bit sad for the girl who probably felt that she managed to take me on a ride for as low as 200-300 bucks! If this makes her day then what a poor little girl. I wish her a good heart and redemption.....Amen!

Vincent888
31-10-2023, 12:21 AM
Look I give money daily to destitute people and beggars. Buy them meals. Spend thousands each year doing just that.

Does it make me feel good or any better? Not really. Does it make their day any easier? Yes and that’s why I do it.

Like I said forget and move on.

Karma will look after you.

JohnJones
31-10-2023, 07:54 PM
Look I give money daily to destitute people and beggars. Buy them meals. Spend thousands each year doing just that.

Does it make me feel good or any better? Not really. Does it make their day any easier? Yes and that’s why I do it.

Like I said forget and move on.

Karma will look after you.

Sounds like the Bodhicitta is rubbing off on you.

But you must also know that there is an alternative to karma. Both good and bad karmas would lead to endless cycles of rebirth.

When you have donated your spare change to the unfortunate people to the point where you lose your judgement for them, you will immediately understand the alternative to karma - merits. Merits allows you to see past your own limitations.

It is always best to help others escape their cycle of karma - that is the best way to help others.

Vincent888
31-10-2023, 09:43 PM
Boy George wrote a song about it. He must be mystic.

Salad
05-11-2023, 12:06 AM
I've generally had good luck, but recently I had an almost comically bad experience at 138 anzac parade kensington (Kensington Wellness Centre). I've been there probably 20 or so times and they have usually had great girls. This particular day I ended up with very average looking girl, with incredibly long under arm hair, that wouldn't let me touch her at all, and instead of wiping off the oil/gel after the massage she covered me in talcum powder so I left feeling like a battered sav. If I wasn't laughing so hard at how terrible it was I probably wouldn't been pissed. I haven't been back since.

pbkd
22-11-2023, 12:38 AM
I've generally had good luck, but recently I had an almost comically bad experience at 138 anzac parade kensington (Kensington Wellness Centre). I've been there probably 20 or so times and they have usually had great girls. This particular day I ended up with very average looking girl, with incredibly long under arm hair, that wouldn't let me touch her at all, and instead of wiping off the oil/gel after the massage she covered me in talcum powder so I left feeling like a battered sav. If I wasn't laughing so hard at how terrible it was I probably wouldn't been pissed. I haven't been back since.

For me it was letting some random off the street steal my booking when I got there 5min before I said I would (but about 1min after the other guy) as strike one, a run of sessions that were supposed to be one hour but had me out the door after ~50min (last two of which I was looking at the clock and telling the ml to slow down - which she did for all of ten seconds) as strike two, and getting increasingly pushy on upselling as strike 3.

There are good things (and good mls) about the place, but not enough to outweigh the bad for me anymore. But I'm very glad I didn't meet the ml you're talking about lol

Ghost2hauntU
22-11-2023, 12:47 AM
I leave negative reviews on Google about the shop and an AR warning other punters.

frisson
22-11-2023, 11:10 AM
I leave negative reviews on Google about the shop and an AR warning other punters.

Serious question

Which review has more impact?

A good After Report on aus99, or a good review on Google?

Ghost2hauntU
22-11-2023, 02:06 PM
Serious question

Hard to say but I always read Google reviews before visiting any shop, especially if I haven’t been there for some months.

keebab
22-11-2023, 04:50 PM
Serious question

Can tell you from good authority that a good Google review has far more bang for the buck than an Aus99 review which will be buried in this forum within 24hrs.

Search matters and this site is terrible on mobile unlike Google maps.

The reviews on this site matter more to us than the general punting public.

All that said, I'll still keep writing and reading AR's

frisson
22-11-2023, 05:32 PM
Can tell you from good authority that a good Google review has far more bang for the buck than an Aus99 review which will be buried in this forum within 24hrs.

Search matters and this site is terrible on mobile unlike Google maps.

The reviews on this site matter more to us than the general punting public.

All that said, I'll still keep writing and reading AR's
This is so true. Ahlungor posted an AR a week ago. Did anyone know. I can't find the review using my smart phone

Ok. So I want to know about brothel XYX
Do I just Google the name of the brothel, and get all the reviews posted by Google users. Don't those reviews mainly get written by the shops though ?

Ghost2hauntU
22-11-2023, 05:39 PM
This is so true. Ahlungor posted an AR a week ago. Did anyone know. I can't find the review using my smart phone

Ok. So I want to know about brothel XYX
Do I just Google the name of the brothel, and get all the reviews posted by Google users. Don't those reviews mainly get written by the shops though ?

It’s the one star reviews you need to pay attention to. However, they too ca. be written by competitor shops.

frisson
22-11-2023, 05:50 PM
It’s the one star reviews you need to pay attention to. However, they too can be written by competitor shops.
Yes. I never read Google reviews for this reason. Always thought Google reviews just looked like spam

But open minded to try Google reviews for massage shops and brothels if you recommend

Does Ahlungor or Rooter post on Google, the reviews would be a good read. Does Google censor reviews?

ColesBag
22-11-2023, 08:17 PM

A good laugh on google is seeing when non punting randoms who don't know that it's a M/L shop wander in & start complaining about the extra services on offer.

Vincent888
22-11-2023, 08:21 PM
A good laugh on google is seeing when non punting randoms who don't know that it's a M/L shop wander in & start complaining about the extra services on offer.

Most probably prudish locals.