PDA

View Full Version : General talk real legit Massage place Offer extra...?

apokalypse
23-10-2023, 02:33 PM
many of us aware some legit massage places especially like those have insurance offer extra but what about Real Legit aka Physio? having insurance offer remedy massage not that much but physio stuff offer $200+

Not naming names but wondering anyone seeing these physio place offer?

traveller2023
24-10-2023, 10:28 AM
It would be incredibly unlikely for an actual physio to offer extras. Becoming a physio is not the same as becoming a remedial massage therapist. Namely that you need a university degree or equivalent. A remedial therapist has a lot less to lose than a physio.

I am not saying it would 100% not happen, but would be almost non-existent.

blitz
24-10-2023, 06:02 PM
many of us aware some legit massage places especially like those have insurance offer extra but what about Real Legit aka Physio? having insurance offer remedy massage not that much but physio stuff offer $200+

You been watching too much Brazzers bro

JSteel96
24-10-2023, 08:52 PM

No the real physio joints do not off extra CIM or anal or anything they are massage only. Though I seen some Physio ladies I would not mind screwing.

GoldfishMan
25-10-2023, 10:25 AM
No point chasing this, OP. It's a moving goalpost. You get more $$$ from your private health cover for physio, but that's only because physio therapy itself are usually a lot more expensive than a remedial massage. So, you can't really tap into that $$$.

And besides, physios earn a lot more than a remedial masseuse. The extras, even if you can find it, would be proportional to their base rate. I mean, that hot physiotherapist who charges $250 -$300 /hr ain't going to be offering an HE for $50 bucks, bro.

frisson
25-10-2023, 04:52 PM
No point chasing this, OP. It's a moving goalpost. You get more $$$ from your private health cover for physio, but that's only because physio therapy itself are usually a lot more expensive than a remedial massage. So, you can't really tap into that $$$.

And besides, physios earn a lot more than a remedial masseuse. The extras, even if you can find it, would be proportional to their base rate. I mean, that hot physiotherapist who charges $250 -$300 /hr ain't going to be offering an HE for $50 bucks, bro.

OP. If you are asking about extras with a fully qualified physio. You could try offering him the extras, if that's your thing. Otherwise your question has been answered for you