PDA

View Full Version : Ginza J Rena

Anonymous Stranger
23-10-2023, 03:44 PM
Looked at today's roster last night and decided to booked Rena even though I haven't read any FRs on her yet.

Rocked up at the shop, a little misunderstanding as to where she is (had a nice walk to 278, then back at 479, lol) but eventually found myself in her room.

Now she is really small, nice rack, and I really love her curves. Not the glamour type, more of that girl next door look but very pretty with that long black hair.

Hopped on the shower where I got to admire her petiteness again, and she gave this very gentle shower, almost as if she was afraid to scratch me or something. A little kiss, a little play time with junior, and we were out drying ourselves and on to the bed. A little chat about Japan and off we go!

Sensual start - lips, nips, then she slowly went down south. Again, slow and sensual, starting with the balls first before going for the cock. When I was nice and warm, she started going faster - loads of spit, eye contact, and using both hands and mouth the entire time. She brought me to the edge multiple times, easy top 5 bbbj for me!

Dommed up, cg, mish, doggie, then went back for more bbbj until I blew it all, cim. When I came to, she was cleaning me up with her cute little mouth full that I had to tell her to go and spit it out.

About 15 minutes left so we just chatted more about her hometown.

Very pleasant surprise booking for me, highly recommend.