PDA

View Full Version : unplesant incident

dr wankenstein
19-06-2012, 05:26 PM
i hope sharing this will be therapeutic for me. it makes me feel nauseous thinking about it.

I'm on hols this week, saw a WL today (porkchop - her last day today, not worth mentioning where), should have walked but being a gutless wonder I didn't.
Anyway, she starts cbj in a 69 position - I came eye to eye with her vag. it was a) not very pretty b) emitting a foul odour, I would go as far to say it was putrid. It was almost in my face, held breath, looked away - something fucking dripped out of it onto my upper shoulder near my throat.

I grabbed sheets, wiped it off, grew some balls and said I gotta go. Jumped up, I hear another punter knocking on the door and talking loudly. She was going to open the door with me still in my bday suit, Im pulling up my shorts saying wait wait wait. I said I'm going on the backdoor, she protested at first and then said ok. She led me out the back and closes the door, i pat my pockets, no fucking car keys or phone (I've never left anything behind). i go round the front and start hitting the door bell - knocked on the door, no answer. i waited across the road till the punter came out still with venereal juice still smeared on me, knocked on the door, she brought my shit out, I grabbed it, i could smell the gunk on me on the way home... i rubbed my skin raw in the shower and chucked out the shirt.

So, in reflection, I say fuck that, i officially retire from punting.

Dr W

SillyK2
19-06-2012, 05:39 PM
LMFAO.....That is soooo funny, I thought things like this only happens on the big screen!!

andrewfenton
20-06-2012, 12:07 AM
Oh man, that is fucking awful. I'd hate to force you to relive any of it but it could be useful for the forum to know where this happened, to avoid similar fates should she come back.
Ah, who am I kidding? I mostly just want to check that I haven't seen this lady in the last few weeks :(

cisco
20-06-2012, 01:51 AM
never in hurry cause you will forget or lose something behind,....stay calm bro

Max Impact
20-06-2012, 10:04 PM
Oh we have it so good in Sydney town!

Charlie123
20-06-2012, 10:57 PM
That sounds absolutely revolting .. There isnt a day that goes by that I don't give thanks that I live in Sydney. Sexy young Chinese ML/WLs are cheap and plentiful here ... the gods are smiling on us in this city

need1
20-06-2012, 11:01 PM
oh yes i do miss sydney

cisco
21-06-2012, 12:26 AM
yeah ,...sydney the land of double happiness ( back door or front door )
you can go for hairy oyster or shaved oyster,.....:love:

belial
21-06-2012, 01:16 AM
Dude that sounds like gut wrenching terror. I feel queezy just reading it.

cisco
21-06-2012, 03:23 AM
plz don`t take it so serious
thats just for joke...just a fun statement
just relax
i don`t think you will queasy once you got the real one in front of you..:miao:
cheers

Alcoanno
25-06-2012, 01:31 PM
I know exactally what you mean DR W. After my last crack whore who stole my money, I was definately giving up. But instead I booked a 2 week Holiday in Thailand! Fuck wasting anymore money in Brisbane.

belial
25-06-2012, 03:12 PM
I know exactally what you mean DR W. After my last crack whore who stole my money, I was definately giving up. But instead I booked a 2 week Holiday in Thailand! Fuck wasting anymore money in Brisbane.

Take me in your suitcase. Or bring some Thai WL back for me.