PDA

View Full Version : Ginza J Marina - She is prettier and sexier now!

hellothere
23-10-2023, 11:00 PM
J Marina was my favourite during her first time here, she did say that she will return and here she is now. So not gonna waste time, I texted the shop and book her today. And boy oh boy, she is as gorgeous as ever before. Definitely as expected.....or even better!

Looks:
Pretty, gorgeous, sexy, elegant, she is just my type basically.. around 163cm tall, slim body with ass to die for and soft C cup boobs with nice shape. Long smooth hair, firm and fit body, a bit tanned skin as she likes to go to beach. I believe most guys will fall in love with her looks, as simple as that.

Personality:
She is quite shy but once she's comfortable, she likes to talk. Fun girl, very friendly, very girlfriend feeling. Spend some time with her and you'll know how lovely she is.

Service:
Her DFK is good, very sensual and into it. Almost like nonstop DFK throughout. She loves DATY and get very wet too. She said CIM is available if I want to, just let her know. (I'm not a fan of that so I didn't take that option) Sex was good, even better and hornier than when she was here before. She can handle any position very nicely, and booyy she is quite tight! I can say the experience is 9/10 with her!

Overall, I'm glad that she is back now. And plus her service level is up, so even better! She said she will be here for 3 months, so plenty of time if you want to see her. I definitely recommend her, she is beyond gorgeous.. have a try! :)

Richard666
25-10-2023, 10:49 AM
How does J Marin look like when compared to C Rita, J Mayu, J Lee?
Has anyone tried J Lee?