PDA

View Full Version : Other Suzy @ Wolli Creek Korean Massage

puntinwest
24-10-2023, 03:51 PM
I went to the Wolli Creek/Tempe Korean massage this morning as I had great time with Rita last month. Only 2 ladies are working when I arrival. Suzy is medium size masseuse who can do body slide, and Sky is young & pretty girl, they are both Korean, I think.

Picked Suzy as I would like to try something new, and havn't had body slide for a while. Today is super hot, luckily they have aircon, and I followed her to the room and prepare myself for the session. Suzy is medium body shape, and busty, she provide great massage at the beginning then start giving me body slide by her double D body. It was amazing and enjoyable, then turn over and she start doing the breast massage on my lower part. Everything was done smoothly and not only enjoy the physical feeling, but the visual stimulation.

Full was also provided with coved, and overall, I would like to gave her 9/10, tipped her another $20, and finished by nice massage at the last 5 mins.

I would recommend Suzy or Rita if you went to the shop next time as they provide great serice and Korean girl, you know, looked sexy and pretty.

shop: 920 Princes Hwy, Tempe, NSW, 2044
Girl: Suzy
https://wollicreekmassage.com.au/portfolio/rockdale-massage/

MrPB
24-10-2023, 07:24 PM
Thanks for the review.

Just wondering how much was offered for the full service?

massage addict
24-10-2023, 09:31 PM
thanks for the review. How much was it all up for the hr?

V2539
25-10-2023, 08:19 PM
You have the names mixed up, Sky does, Suzy doesn’t

sukeong
25-10-2023, 08:50 PM
Heck I didn’t even know about this place Shame they dun have line or WeChat. . But Thanks OP

Hogrider
25-10-2023, 09:05 PM
They apparently don’t have their side entrance ready also (don’t know if that has changed )

The front entrance is on princes Highway ..

The girls are expensive :/

V2539
25-10-2023, 10:44 PM
The side entrance is available, call to have it opened for you, and the new K girls are reasonably priced, not expensive

dodee1357
27-10-2023, 07:32 AM
So they do fs ? How much ? Anyone knows ?

dodee1357
27-10-2023, 07:37 AM
Hi Hog,

Did they ask for outrageous money ?

They apparently don’t have their side entrance ready also (don’t know if that has changed )

The front entrance is on princes Highway ..

The girls are expensive :/