PDA

View Full Version : Delta Spa BALI The most expensive RnT in Bali. (8.5/10) & SOME INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOINT

diligent
25-10-2023, 01:58 AM
Establishment : Delta Spa
Date of Visit : october 2023
Weblink: https://www.deltaspa.site/
Hours: 11:00-23:00
Rate: $185 for 2 Hour session (Cheapest option) + $5 tip
Extra cost : N/A
Service: Massage (Shiatsu,Hot Stone,Oil Massage), Shockwave theraphy, HJ, CFNM (ML fully clothed), ML help you shower, Alot of cock sensual massage
Girl : Erna, West Java , Indonesian
Size: 155-160 cm, skinny, A cup
Language: Bahasa & English (maybe)
Massage: 9/10
HJ: 8/10
Service: 8.5/10

WIR : Yes, but once a while because its EXXY AF for a RnT. God dangg

I've heard a lot of buzz about Delta Spa from punters and locals. Some folks managed to score a $90 RnT massage there, so I decided to check it out.

This particular Delta Spa, located on Dewi Sri (off Sunset Road), has a discreet entrance for those who prefer flying under the radar. If you Google "Parkiran Delta" (Delta Car/Bike Parking), it'll lead you to their private parking area, which conveniently connects to the spa entrance.

This multi-level building is an interesting place. The ground floor is a pub called Chimpanzee, and the entrance to the spa is kind of like a hidden treasure hunt behind a dark-tinted door on the same level. The spa itself is on the 1st and 2nd floors.

Upon entering the ground floor from the rear entrance, a staff member asked if I wanted to grab a drink at the pub or head to the spa. Since I was spa-bound, she pointed me in the right direction and instructed me to discuss the packages upstairs. I went through the tinted door, climbed some stairs, and found myself in a room that felt like a waiting area or bar.

A friendly receptionist greeted me and presented a handful of packages, with the priciest one at $600, granting you a 5-hour massage with 2 therapists in their super-sized suite (it's massive, complete with a sauna for five people and a king-sized bed, like a fancy hotel room). There were other options, like exclusive private rooms with saunas and jacuzzis for around $300-$350. I opted for the $185 package, which offered a 2-hour session with one ML, and it included Shiatsu Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Oil Massage, ShockWave Therapy, a free meal, and spa access.

I was a bit shocked by the $185 price tag for an RnT massage, but I was committed to the Delta experience, so I went with it. The receptionist asked about my ML preferences, and I asked for a "Skinny & Tall" type. At Delta Bali, they didn't let me choose the ML myself.

After sorting out the details, I had to wait in the lounge for quite some time, around 15-20 minutes. During the wait, the receptionist struck up a conversation with me, and we just chatted about life, I guess, while I waited for my room to be prepared and my ML to arrive.

After a patient wait, the receptionist informed me that my ML was ready, and she guided me upstairs to a room with an open curtain, where the ML was waiting.

She greeted me with a smile, wearing extremely short shorts to add a dash of sexiness to her tight Balinese-style traditional dress (I assume this is the uniform). She introduced herself as Erna, and there were no visible name tags on her, nor did she seem to mind what I called her. Perhaps that's to protect identities and maintain discretion for both her and the establishment.

The massage room was more like a cubicle attached to a bathtub, not an enclosed room. You know those open-top bathroom stalls where you can practically hear your neighbor? It's a similar concept here, with just a curtain for privacy. If you're tall, you could probably peek into the neighboring massage room.

The massage room featured a massage bed on the floor and a visible railing for Shiatsu massage. It was spacious, enough for a double ML session, but the lack of a door made me feel a bit exposed and unsafe.

Now, onto the massage itself:

Part 1: Erna asked me to undress and lie flat on the massage table. She started with a Shiatsu massage, and it was a first for me. I could feel my back cracking throughout the 15-20 minute session.

Part 2: Erna transitioned to an Oil Massage, meticulously working on every muscle in my body. This was probably one of the best massages I've ever had, lasting about 45 minutes.

Part 3: Hot stone massage. It was good, just what you'd expect from a hot stone massage, with a warm, soothing sensation throughout your body.

Part 4: Erna had me put my legs on her thighs in a wheelbarrow-like position. She used hot stones on my posterior, balls, and penis, which was a wild sensation. She also massaged my penis, and I nearly lost it, but she whispered, "Don't cum yet." This hot stone session lasted about 20 minutes.

Part 5: Shockwave Therapy. Erna brought out what looked like a BDSM device that sent electric shocks to the skin. It felt like someone repeatedly flicking their fingers at you. The machine was loud, and you could definitely feel the electricity. Erna had me flip over and used the device on my erect member, which felt weird at first but eventually became manageable.

Part 6: In the same position, Erna warmed her hands with the hot stone and continued the massage on my erect member. It led to one of the most sensual and sensational HJs I've ever experienced. I climaxed in about 5-7 minutes, and it felt like I shot across the room.

Part 7: Erna had prepared a tub with hot water and helped me clean off the massage oil.

In conclusion, I enjoyed my session at Delta, but I probably won't become a regular due to the high prices. The erotic services they offer are not quite on par with places like FLAME Spa, so I might visit once or twice a year. It's worth noting that the MLs remain clothed throughout the session. If you're into CFNM (Clothed Female, Naked Male) kink and prioritize proper massage with a sensational HJ, then Delta might be your spot.

Here's some additional info I gathered about the MLs:

- Can you climax multiple times? Depending on the ML, you may be able to cum 2-3 times, and some are cool with milking you until you're dry during the 2-hour session.

- Do they offer extras like BJ and FS? In this branch, it's a no-go, but you can ask the ML for their number and potentially arrange something outside of their working hours. Prices are negotiable. Other Delta branches may offer FS and additional services on the premises.

- Can you touch? You can lightly touch the ML, but since they're fully clothed, groping is usually off-limits, depending on the ML's preferences.

Quad
29-10-2023, 12:24 AM
Did not have a luxurious experience in Bali.
When i was abroad and i was attacked by hundreds of mosquito bites in just a couple of days that drove me insane, constant high cortisol levels. I felt unable to do anything cause was constantly irritated and panicking. I got random urges to go out and hit people because of all the stress .
I refuse to waste money on some toxic anti mosquito bite product, soy to put extremely toxic chemicals on your skin that
will be absorbed . Ending up drinking Bintang until i passed out .

ChuckWow
03-02-2024, 10:08 PM
Whatever floats your boat.. You know you can get natural mosquito repellent? Citrus based. Cheers

Sent from my SM-A325F using Tapatalk