PDA

View Full Version : New Website

blondelover
14-03-2012, 01:07 AM
Well, i just finally log into the new wensite, does anyone think the new one is better than the old version as for my point of view the old version is much better and easy to use,,the new one is abit complicated and abit hard to check the roster of the shop and the new thread.

wilisno
14-03-2012, 01:12 AM
Isn't it just the same ? 22Brodie hasn't moved it up and made it a sticky thread yet. Ofher than that, it's just the same.

blondelover
14-03-2012, 01:20 AM
well, congr bro wilisno become the "King Member"帝皇會員

abacab
14-03-2012, 07:07 AM
yes, congrats to bro wilisno - is this a new title, "king'?? whatever the title, richly deserved, especially for moving all your fantastic intel on 5*

wilisno
14-03-2012, 07:17 AM
yes, congrats to bro wilisno - is this a new title, "king'?? whatever the title, richly deserved, especially for moving all your fantastic intel on 5*

Thanks, wonder what else can Admin think of ! ;) ;) ;)

For moving the reports over, it's because I don't want to lose them once the old site goes down...just in case !

Niceman 123
14-03-2012, 12:00 PM
Bro. Blondelover, you are not alone thinking the old site is better, I am with you too. Have a look of my comments and posts and other brothers' views on the new site under the "Feedback, Complaints etc" headings and you will see how other brothers think about this new site.

mr.rager
14-03-2012, 12:08 PM
yes i just recently logged in and i hate this new forum. it looks tacky maybe, it because the color scheme looks ridiculous

AHLUNGOR
14-03-2012, 02:06 PM
yes i just recently logged in and i hate this new forum. it looks tacky maybe, it because the color scheme looks ridiculous

I think the colour scheme is OK, it's called "WILISNO'S HOT PINK"..........haha

Cheers

Flyerr221
14-03-2012, 05:19 PM
I thought it was called mardi gras pink actually.

http://ak-bmw.com/forum/images/smilies/smajlici/gay.gif

AHLUNGOR
14-03-2012, 08:08 PM
Well in comparison with the old forum there are some limitation in this one:
1. When posting, only 10,000 character per post is allowed.
2. In PM only 5,000 character is allowed per mail
3. Only 50 mails can be stored
4. NO animated signature is allowed.
5. You can't see which member is currently on line, this one is really bad, it's quite useful to know which brother is online at any time.....

There may be other issue too,

Cheers

paulc
14-03-2012, 08:22 PM
5. You can't see which member is currently on line, this one is really bad, it's quite useful to know which brother is online at any time.....

Cheers

i am pretty sure these are not problems as you could actually add all these feature in forum.i guess admin will gradually add these feature.

wilisno
14-03-2012, 08:57 PM
Yes, those are not problems, just that we haven't found out how to yet !

At the bottom left corner, you can see who's on line, by clicking on the member's name, you can actually see which thread he's looking at ! ;) ;) ;)

cuimd2
14-03-2012, 09:45 PM
ye i think the older website is better as well.

dannyboy
15-03-2012, 10:13 AM
I think everyone is either lost or trying to post on the old forum, its been very quite lately..

Niceman 123
16-03-2012, 08:19 PM
I can see that a lot of the brothers in the old forum have not yet logged in the new forum and so only a few old members are posting here under the new forum.

Instead they are a lot of new members posting spams, allegations against shop owner which do not seem to be substantiated etc. Some new members even pose themselves as law enforcement agency. Really messy for me.

I miss the old forum with postings and reports focusing on the quality and service of girls, management and pricing of shops etc which are useful information for punters like me.

The current forum appears like a war zone and I hope the situation will improve in the coming weeks. Otherwise I may not be so enthusiatic to browse and post in this website.

wilisno
16-03-2012, 08:31 PM
I can see that a lot of the brothers in the old forum have not yet logged in the new forum and so only a few old members are posting here under the new forum.

Instead they are a lot of new members posting spams, allegations against shop owner which do not seem to be substantiated etc. Some new members even pose themselves as law enforcement agency. Really messy for me.

I miss the old forum with postings and reports focusing on the quality and service of girls, management and pricing of shops etc which are useful information for punters like me.

The current forum appears like a war zone and I hope the situation will improve in the coming weeks. Otherwise I may not be so enthusiatic to browse and post in this website.

It has always been a war zone on a forum like this. maybe you weren't around when Syd99 was full of flame wars, until Admin introduced the Forum Rules and Regulations, heaps more skirmishes than on this new forum.

This forum is still new, it takes time for members to get used to and appreciate its efficiency. Even in the old forum, not all members were logging in everyday, also only a few frequent posters were posting regularly.

By the increasing rate the members logging in every night, it won't be long this new forum will surpass the old one in popularity !

woraix
16-03-2012, 08:41 PM
It takes time to learn a few things and get used to the new forum. Too early for me to put my thumb up or down!

mandt
16-03-2012, 09:04 PM
I'm sure it is ther but I can't find it at the moment.

Where is the New posts since last visit button - - or equivalent?

Many thanks.

mandt
16-03-2012, 09:05 PM
PS also a bit hard to tell if this is the new forum or not with ads for Tokyo Cat still appearing.

Are they still paying their fees?????

aussiegaigin
16-03-2012, 09:48 PM
I'm sure it is ther but I can't find it at the moment.

Where is the New posts since last visit button - - or equivalent?

Many thanks.

On the menu bar up the top of the page "NEW POSTS"

mandt
16-03-2012, 10:06 PM
Thanks aussiegaigin, too bloody obvious!
Cheers

wilisno
16-03-2012, 10:09 PM
Thanks aussiegaigin, too bloody obvious!
Cheers

Posts you haven't read should be in bold letters anyway on the full list !

Niceman 123
17-03-2012, 08:07 AM
It has always been a war zone on a forum like this. maybe you weren't around when Syd99 was full of flame wars, until Admin introduced the Forum Rules and Regulations, heaps more skirmishes than on this new forum.

This forum is still new, it takes time for members to get used to and appreciate its efficiency. Even in the old forum, not all members were logging in everyday, also only a few frequent posters were posting regularly.

By the increasing rate the members logging in every night, it won't be long this new forum will surpass the old one in popularity !

I hope so but I guess it will take much much longer time than you anticipate.

Let's see how members and guests are responding to the new site and how long the familiarisation period will take.

I only joined the old site less than a year ago and so I am not aware of what you said which was something long long time ago.

holi_day
17-03-2012, 08:23 AM
I would suggest Admin to move the sticky rosters to a separate site. We don't "Generally Talk" the rosters as we are not supposed to reply rosters. I just hate keep scrolling down each time to skip the rosters to read the posts......just my 2 cents.....

wilisno
17-03-2012, 09:22 AM
I would suggest Admin to move the sticky rosters to a separate site. We don't "Generally Talk" the rosters as we are not supposed to reply rosters. I just hate keep scrolling down each time to skip the rosters to read the posts......just my 2 cents.....

I agree. Especially on an iPhone.

Administrator
17-03-2012, 10:38 AM

Cheers

1.) modified to unlimited number of character in a post
2.) modified to allow 50000 characters in pm
5.) you can see who is online at what's going on section

Administrator
17-03-2012, 10:45 AM
All brothers,
Pls vote the new color you want at
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?57-New-Forum-Colour-(Lets-vote-and-tell-us-your-preference)

Once I know all your preference
I can set up more colour skin

And you can children's one you like and set as default from your profile setting

This is the new feature compare to old forum
More dynamic and flexible