PDA

View Full Version : General talk She asks “condom?” …and what do you say?

Ghost2hauntU
26-10-2023, 02:45 PM
Anyone that’s been punting long enough would come across a WL who asks that magical one word question:

“Condom?”

Even when drunk and high AF, it takes little brainpower to understand what she’s really asking - condom or bareback?

So how do respond in such situations?

punter-pie
26-10-2023, 02:56 PM
I always thought she was sick of giving head when that question was posed?

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Zenxxx
26-10-2023, 03:05 PM
For the ones with limited English I would thought it was a suggestion to move to sex ir if I wanted to have CBJ or BBBj in which the latter would involve an extra fee. Otherwise my normal response is 'we have to don't we' if it was relating go bareback.

speranza
26-10-2023, 03:07 PM

Exactly. More often than not this means it's time to fuck.

In any event, in answer to the original question, I guess if you actually want BB then you respond "fuck no condom?"

jedibear
26-10-2023, 03:11 PM
Exactly. More often than not this means it's time to fuck.

In any event, in answer to the original question, I guess if you actually want BB then you respond "fuck no condom?"Yeah that's what I thought. If THEY wanted BB, they would have just jumped on you raw

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

grstile
26-10-2023, 04:33 PM
Yeah that's what I thought. If THEY wanted BB, they would have just jumped on you raw

definitely this. Usual answer: "Not Yet"

wilisno
26-10-2023, 05:22 PM
Anyone that’s been punting long enough would come across a WL who asks that magical one word question:

“Condom?”

Even when drunk and high AF, it takes little brainpower to understand what she’s really asking - condom or bareback?

Yes, when one is drunk or high on substance, he has little brain left, he would think the girl implies BBFS, in fact, she’s asking to start fucking with condom and get it over and done with.

zakthekat
26-10-2023, 05:30 PM
Same as when being asked by the charity muggers in the shopping centres... "No thanks, I don't want any"

frisson
26-10-2023, 05:59 PM
Respect to OP, but sounds like another gratuitous BBFS thread.
There is already a thread dedicated to this subject

Avoid BBFS if you want to remain healthy
Avoid genital warts and herpes which can be lifelong infections

It's all good
A well known guy has recently been in the news again, for BBFS, and taking off condoms

Your post is timely reminder that BBFS can carry bad karma if you aren't very careful
https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/national/queensland/bruce-lehrmann-named-as-alleged-rapist-in-toowoomba-case-20231012-p5ebwi.html

bjl0v3s
26-10-2023, 06:09 PM

This is the right answer

frisson
26-10-2023, 06:13 PM
This is the right answer
Yep. She wants sex in a condom which is what WLs generally expect at all times as part of their consent

Vincent888
26-10-2023, 06:30 PM

“Condom?”

I mentioned it previously in another post but I banged this hot blonde 23 year old Thai private in Sussex street early two days ago on Tuesday morning. The two hour session was great. She had coloured lights and music playing as we fucked on her bed. All the while we watched each other on the mirrored wardrobe doors.

She even was dancing as she rode me cowgirl.

Very uninhibited.

Then she offered BBFS for an extra $100.

Straight away it was a NO from me.

I sensed that she was too easy with the unprotected sex. It’s not like I was a regular then maybe I’d have thought differently. Maybe. Maybe not. I didn’t know the girl.

Anyway we continued on fucking and fucking and she was posing while she rode me and then while I rode her.

I sensed something just wasn’t right.

Anyway she wanted to hook up and see each other afterwards which I declined and then I gave some excuse as to why I wouldn’t see her.

The sesh was great but not the vibe.

Anyway, guys here have asked me for her details. Probably for the BBFS.

I haven’t sent any.

Some girls you shouldn’t mess with.

frisson
26-10-2023, 06:33 PM
I mentioned it previously in another post but I banged this hot blonde 23 year old Thai private in Sussex street early two days ago on Tuesday morning. The two hour session was great. She had coloured lights and music playing as we fucked on her bed. All the while we watched each other on the mirrored wardrobe doors.

Very uninhibited.

I sensed that she was too easy with the unprotected sex. It’s not like I was a regular then maybe I’d have thought differently. Maybe. Maybe not. I didn’t know the girl.
I sensed something just wasn’t right

Don't feel flattered or get an ego boost with the $100 BBFS offer
She offered the last two guys the same thing the day before, and probably still has the gonorrhoea from those two customers in her pussy

You probably gave off big money vibes, she sensed that and wanted a bit of your free flowing cash. As you say, the fact she offered this so readily means she is used to offering it. Did she have herpes?

Vincent888
26-10-2023, 06:36 PM
Don't feel flattered or get an ego boost with the $100 BBFS offer
She offered the last two guys the same thing the day before, and probably still has the gonorrhoea from those two customers in her pussy

What had me mostly concerned was the knife out on display. That’s why I punted safely and won’t pass on her number.

frisson
26-10-2023, 06:37 PM
What had me mostly concerned was the knife out on display. That’s why I punted safely and won’t pass on her number.
She may have PTSD. 100 ways that punt can go wrong, especially if you give her your phone number on a nonburner phone, and her pimp rings you to meet up for a chat

Vincent888
26-10-2023, 06:43 PM
She may have PTSD. 100 ways that punt can go wrong, especially if you give her your phone number on a nonburner phone, and her pimp rings you to meet up for a chat

I always first present with my back to the wall. Secondly I have an exit strategy. My clothes are not scattered everywhere etc.

So no BBFS. No correct number. If any guys are around outside they’re getting sized up too.

On the way in I had already thought I might be taking down a guy outside who was loitering.

That’s how Tuesday morning rolled.

jedibear
26-10-2023, 06:44 PM
She may have PTSD. 100 ways that punt can go wrong, especially if you give her your phone number on a nonburner phone, and her pimp rings you to meet up for a chatYeah I always keep a burner phone as well. Made that mistake on an overseas trip once and was getting calls from a clingy Indonesian freelancer whom I hired as a holiday gf...

Soon was getting messages asking if it was OK to use the cash to buy nappies for her friend's bub. Messages about her pet cat. Crazy one...disconnected that number not long after...

frisson
26-10-2023, 06:47 PM
Yeah I always keep a burner phone as well. Made that mistake on an overseas trip once and was getting calls from a clingy Indonesian freelancer whom I hired as a holiday gf...

Soon was getting messages asking if it was OK to use the cash to buy nappies for her friend's bub. Messages about her pet cat. Crazy one...disconnected that number not long after...

Those texts are fun entertainment on a burner phone and you can ignore but not block her entirely

Problem for those using their real number and she texts you and you get a notification while your gf is playing with your phone, say looking at your lovely recent photos of your pet dog

"How are you darling. I miss your touch"

jedibear
26-10-2023, 06:51 PM
Those texts are fun entertainment on a burner phone and you can ignore but not block her entirely

Problem for those using their real number and she texts you and you get a notification while your gf is playing with your phone, say looking at your lovely recent photos of your pet dog

"How are you darling. I miss your touch"I actually did have that once before as I rang a shop with my real phone (forgot the burner that day). Nekminnit when my ex was playing with my phone I get a text from the shop saying theres new girls to try...🫠

My ex at that time was Christian and thought i was a virgin...i will leave u to guess why we became exes...

andrewv
26-10-2023, 10:00 PM
I assume by burner phone you guys mean a SIM card you bought in your name as in Australia you must have ID to activate a mobile number.

cumquat
26-10-2023, 10:30 PM
I normally take it from her hand and start tying balloon animals

MetropolitanMale
26-10-2023, 11:43 PM
Respect to OP, but sounds like another gratuitous BBFS thread.
There is already a thread dedicated to this subject

Avoid BBFS if you want to remain healthy
Avoid genital warts and herpes which can be lifelong infections

It's all good
A well known guy has recently been in the news again, for BBFS, and taking off condoms

Your post is timely reminder that BBFS can carry bad karma if you aren't very careful
https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/national/queensland/bruce-lehrmann-named-as-alleged-rapist-in-toowoomba-case-20231012-p5ebwi.html

THIS

I can't for the life of me figure out why people would go BBFS. Even as tempting as BBBJ is when they offer, I can only imagine bringing something home and putting myself in danger.

Vincent888
26-10-2023, 11:58 PM
I assume by burner phone you guys mean a SIM card you bought in your name as in Australia you must have ID to activate a mobile number.

What’s to stop anyone buying a phone with sim card off someone who has already activated the number?

A desperate person who needs money for example might sell their operational phone.

wilisno
27-10-2023, 01:04 AM
What’s to stop anyone buying a phone with sim card off someone who has already activated the number?

A desperate person who needs money for example might sell their operational phone.
How can that happen ?

Someone who sells his phone doesn’t have to sell his number, even if he relinquishes his number, you have to register the number under your name ! Otherwise if the phone is used for criminal activities, it would be traced back to him.

jedibear
27-10-2023, 04:58 AM
How can that happen ?

Someone who sells his phone doesn’t have to sell his number, even if he relinquishes his number, you have to register the number under your name ! Otherwise if the phone is used for criminal activities, it would be traced back to him.Lol desperate people need money right

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

GoldfishMan
27-10-2023, 06:17 AM

Your point being?
You provide your ID to the phone company, not your wife or your partner. If it's a prepaid card, you're not going to get a bill in the mail or email. The thing just stops working once it runs out, and works again when you recharge it.

So, what's the big deal about providing your ID?

frisson
27-10-2023, 07:42 AM
I actually did have that once before as I rang a shop with my real phone (forgot the burner that day). Nekminnit when my ex was playing with my phone I get a text from the shop saying theres new girls to try...🫠

My ex at that time was Christian and thought i was a virgin...i will leave u to guess why we became exes...

I have been banging on about burner phones over and over

This is one of the catastrophe scenarios outlined clearly that I plan to avoid
Thanks for your cautionary story

Vincent888
27-10-2023, 07:51 AM
How can that happen ?

Someone who sells his phone doesn’t have to sell his number, even if he relinquishes his number, you have to register the number under your name ! Otherwise if the phone is used for criminal activities, it would be traced back to him.

How does it happen?

A backpacker leaves the country. He’s purchased a phone whilst here, together with the sim. He’s sells everything on the way out before he gets on the plane. He wants to cash up. His camping gear, his cheap car if he bought one and his mobile etc etc

That’s just one example.

Vincent888
27-10-2023, 07:55 AM
Lol desperate people need money right

Correct. Another reason yes.

Talk a walk down the city streets and see how many people are sleeping in shopping centres or under cardboard boxes in some alleyway or just don’t have a place to sleep.

It must be so stressful and tiring just living that existence. I feel sadness and pity for them. Life isn’t fair. Let’s waste more money on another referendum eh?

frisson
27-10-2023, 09:32 AM
I feel sadness and pity for them. Life isn’t fair. Let’s waste more money on another referendum eh?

Don't mention the R word
Enough money wasted to employ 20-40 full time special needs indigenous teachers for a decade. Something that would have helped closed the Gap. Condescending elites humbled and defeated for proposing a decent idea but with no details.
Shot down by 6/6 states

frisson
27-10-2023, 09:46 AM
I actually did have that once before as I rang a shop with my real phone (forgot the burner that day). Nekminnit when my ex was playing with my phone I get a text from the shop saying theres new girls to try...🫠

What's the strategy for telling your gf you are a virgin?

Do you tell all your gf this?

Vincent888
27-10-2023, 12:02 PM

Do you tell all your gf this?

Easy.

Lose it at a Brothel beforehand!

Sibon
27-10-2023, 12:43 PM

“Condom?”

I would instinctly ask how much?

Because the last WL charged me $10 for her to supply a condom.

bummer
27-10-2023, 01:05 PM

Very uninhibited.

Anyway we continued on fucking and fucking and she was posing while she rode me and then while I rode her.

I sensed something just wasn’t right.

Anyway she wanted to hook up and see each other afterwards which I declined and then I gave some excuse as to why I wouldn’t see her.

The sesh was great but not the vibe.

Anyway, guys here have asked me for her details. Probably for the BBFS.

I haven’t sent any.

Some girls you shouldn’t mess with.

There are a heap of girls in the Haymarket area which nearly all offer natural, and without haggling all their extras, will do everything, all holes, nothing barred for $500 cash in hand.
bet most are b&s as well.

Ghost2hauntU
27-10-2023, 01:47 PM
I would instinctly ask how much?

Because the last WL charged me $10 for her to supply a condom.

Well my answer usually is “no condom”, depending on how attracted I am to the WL.
I have opted for covered when bb was offered and there was no chemistry.

jedibear
27-10-2023, 02:12 PM

Do you tell all your gf this?Not now, i am at an age where no one would believe I am a virgin [emoji1787]. But back in the day I did...

Puntonthego
27-10-2023, 04:31 PM
Be safe guys nothing worse than going to the doctors with an unexplained rash and having to wait for blood results and later going back to the doctors to find out OOOOPPPSS! Be smart and stay safe

Vincent888
27-10-2023, 04:52 PM
True story.

Three weeks ago I woke up at 5am with this mark on my top and bottom lips and thought here we go. How am I going to front people in the street today? Googling everything.

Then I thought it was from sucking too much Pussy and that’s how I got it! Checked every where else, all fine… Thinking I’ll have to wear a mask till get to the doctors! It scared me alright. How does it suddenly turn up overnight, just like that? Well how does it?

It was so damn self evident!!!

More STI googling.

Turns out I woke up at about 4am and had a go at the Nutella didn’t I.

I had forgotten to check if any was on my lips. Went back to bed with it drying on my lips.

Not till I showered did it go.

It was a close one…

Scared me.

Sibon
27-10-2023, 05:11 PM
True story.

Three weeks ago I woke up at 5am with this mark on my top and bottom lips and thought here we go. How am I going to front people in the street today? Googling everything.

Then I thought it was from sucking too much Pussy and that’s how I got it! Checked every where else, all fine… Thinking I’ll have to wear a mask till get to the doctors! It scared me alright. How does it suddenly turn up overnight, just like that? Well how does it?

It was so damn self evident!!!

More STI googling.

Turns out I woke up at about 4am and had a go at the Nutella didn’t I.

I had forgotten to check if any was on my lips. Went back to bed with it drying on my lips.

Not till I showered did it go.

It was a close one…

Scared me.

You have given the punters idea of applying Nutella when doing oral sex. It tastes and smells better.

Vincent888
27-10-2023, 05:16 PM
You have given the punters idea of applying Nutella when doing oral sex. It tastes and smells better.

We’ll know if it catches on.

Keep an eye on the stock price of Nutella!

frisson
27-10-2023, 05:20 PM
There are a heap of girls in the Haymarket area which nearly all offer natural, and without haggling all their extras, will do everything, all holes, nothing barred for $500 cash in hand.
bet most are b&s as well.

This makes zero sense and is negative value.
Most guys can get a nice session for $300 somewhere else safely

No need to pay an extra $200 to be exposed to genital warts and herpes and occasionally HIV/AIDs

The truth is that dangerous punt should be costing you $100. You pay the market average price of $300, and she pays YOU $200 danger money. But most men arent business savvy, and have zero health insight. Just because BBFS is taboo they are happy to pay over market price for the STI risk. What a ripoff

Alextheman871
27-10-2023, 10:55 PM

“Condom?”

It's important to understand that this is a personal choice and that everyone has different preferences. Some people may not feel comfortable talking about it, so the best approach is to be respectful of their decision either way.

If you do decide to engage in sexual activity with someone, be sure that both parties are on the same page and that there is mutual consent.

Vincent888
28-10-2023, 03:08 AM
Why do doctors and govt departments promote safe sex?

There has to be a reason.

ReginaldBubbles
28-10-2023, 03:25 AM
Why do doctors and govt departments promote safe sex?

There has to be a reason.

They're in the pocket of Big Prophylactic

Vincent888
28-10-2023, 03:39 AM
They're in the pocket of Big Prophylactic

What is you’re a small size, will they let you get away with BBFS? I mean if it’s only small, less contact.

jedibear
28-10-2023, 05:54 AM
What is you’re a small size, will they let you get away with BBFS? I mean if it’s only small, less contact.[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] condom slip maybe?

Vincent888
28-10-2023, 08:38 AM
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] condom slip maybe?

Good point. How many guys have been pumping away and look down and see no condom? It’s come off for whatever reason.

l337dude
28-10-2023, 11:21 AM
Good point. How many guys have been pumping away and look down and see no condom? It’s come off for whatever reason.

One advantage of using "tight" condoms haha, I've always preferred tighter fitting condoms, the last thing you wanna do is use a large sized condom when you have a normal sized willy, condom slippage is a real thing lol, especially if you're fairly rough or have been going at it for a while like what I normally do hehe.

jedibear
28-10-2023, 11:24 AM
One advantage of using "tight" condoms haha, I've always preferred tighter fitting condoms, the last thing you wanna do is use a large sized condom when you have a normal sized willy, condom slippage is a real thing lol, especially if you're fairly rough or have been going at it for a while like what I normally do hehe.The best ones are the skyn ones...too large u dont feel anything either. Anyone ever been pumping away too long that the girl just took the dom off to get u off...? I once had that after having kamagra (it gets hard to cum at times) and the girl just decided to BB...

l337dude
28-10-2023, 11:37 AM
I use mostly Japanese ultra-thin condoms, these are tight and a little on the smaller side, so works for me.

Never had a girl offering BB due to "pumping away too long", although many of them complained and took my condom off but finished me off with a HJ instead...

youngheart
28-10-2023, 11:44 AM

“Condom?”

Normally, a yes to condom,
But its interesting sometimes,
I was banging a bar pickup lastnight, and just be fore the dead she said condom please, sure, fine, whatever...
so after 20 minutes of screwing in multiple positions as we changed again, she reached down and took off the condom and put me back in saying thats better for both us now.
Seems she was getting tired. But I pulled out and said no, and put on a new condom. after another 5 minutes she said no more, I blow you, and I said fine, so she wanted the condom and I said no.
so she was willing to bbfs, but not bbbj.
So I suggested how about a condom and anal, which she initially said no. but then she claimed she has never done, so taking it steady, with heaps of lube, it turns out that she really liked it and with some extra stimulation really came quite a bit.
But I still hadn't cum, so she finally relented and finished me with a bbbj.
so the condom question was going on last night several times and for several things and the responses were different for each...

jedibear
28-10-2023, 07:36 PM
I use mostly Japanese ultra-thin condoms, these are tight and a little on the smaller side, so works for me.

Never had a girl offering BB due to "pumping away too long", although many of them complained and took my condom off but finished me off with a HJ instead...Viagra or similar stuff sometimes makes it hard to cum. Hence i stopped using them...

Vincent888
28-10-2023, 07:44 PM
The best ones are the skyn ones...too large u dont feel anything either. Anyone ever been pumping away too long that the girl just took the dom off to get u off...? I once had that after having kamagra (it gets hard to cum at times) and the girl just decided to BB...

That’s the brand I buy. Never had a girl take one off on purpose. Too much lube is a problem.

Vincent888
28-10-2023, 07:47 PM
Normally, a yes to condom,
But its interesting sometimes,
I was banging a bar pickup lastnight, and just be fore the dead she said condom please, sure, fine, whatever...
so after 20 minutes of screwing in multiple positions as we changed again, she reached down and took off the condom and put me back in saying thats better for both us now.
Seems she was getting tired. But I pulled out and said no, and put on a new condom. after another 5 minutes she said no more, I blow you, and I said fine, so she wanted the condom and I said no.
so she was willing to bbfs, but not bbbj.
So I suggested how about a condom and anal, which she initially said no. but then she claimed she has never done, so taking it steady, with heaps of lube, it turns out that she really liked it and with some extra stimulation really came quite a bit.
But I still hadn't cum, so she finally relented and finished me with a bbbj.
so the condom question was going on last night several times and for several things and the responses were different for each...

Tired? Was she doing the work?

GoldfishMan
29-10-2023, 09:54 AM
The problem with condoms is you need more lube than what you would normally need when having natural sex. The latex or PU material will rub and irritate her pussy if there's not enough lube, and the lube can often dry out during sex.

We don't feel this because it's not our dick that the condom is constantly rubbing against. It just stays on us.

Vincent888
29-10-2023, 06:57 PM
Some girls use too much lube. Some use none. Work that out?

didaswiwaw
29-10-2023, 11:12 PM
Say NO, then 60% chance they will insist No Condom No Sex, 30% chance they will ask for more tip, 10% chance she will just jump on you.

GoldfishMan
30-10-2023, 07:41 AM
Some girls use too much lube. Some use none. Work that out?
Those that use too much are usually the newcomers. They don't realise that too much lube makes their pussies feel cold and loose. They'll find out eventually after they experience more and more customers taking ages to cum or even fail completely.

Some girls also "pre-lube" before even getting to the room or before the sesh. They squeeze some into their lady holes, get it ready for action. Makes you think they're naturally wet.

Ghost2hauntU
30-10-2023, 11:05 AM
Say NO, then 60% chance they will insist No Condom No Sex, 30% chance they will ask for more tip, 10% chance she will just jump on you.

These numbers probably hold in general across a variety of shops.
But in the cumdumps with MILFs its more like 5/15/80

bryanthemachinegun
30-10-2023, 05:53 PM
depends on her tone, is she inviting me to wear it? or not? better be on the safe side and wear it! a few minutes if eustasy can be a lifetime of horror in the end.

Vincent888
30-10-2023, 09:22 PM
These numbers probably hold in general across a variety of shops.
But in the cumdumps with MILFs its more like 5/15/80

Great odds, so 647 is a safe (sex) bet?

Ghost2hauntU
30-10-2023, 09:35 PM
Great odds, so 647 is a safe (sex) bet?

Totally brah. As safe as the Sydney real estate market.

Vincent888
30-10-2023, 09:54 PM
So it’s on and off like a bride’s nightie.

Any chance you can wave at me during the vinegar stroke next time you’re there? Just so I know you’re OK as I drive by.

I suppose it’s one small consolation that if you trip on the way out you don’t have to walk out you’ll just roll.