PDA

View Full Version : Brisbane tips...

FangBanger
19-06-2012, 08:28 PM
I hope I don't come off too condescending in this post because I need to air out the mistakes that many of the Brisbane punters appear to make on this forum for the good of the regular punters.

Lets start with the no-no's and this is simple stuff really...

- Avoid ads in the CM. You don't know what they look like or what sort of personality they have so stop wasting your time 'punting' on these ladies
- Stop being all about yourself no woman is gonna like the bang bang bang cause it's just not intimate at all. Even these ladies would like a bit of intimacy. If you only want to please you then chances are you're gonna get some bad experiences while punting
- If you are getting a bad experience just walk out. Don't whinge about it to her. You already paid so just walk...
- Stay away from the unknown if a regular is available. Treat them good and they will do the same. Easy!
- Stop being so naive. When a girl moans during sex it's usually not them faking. Women are sexual creatures just like us men. Enjoy the moaning and own it!
- Use your intuition when a lady introduces herself. Sometimes you get a much better experience with the second best lookin (or even 3rd/4th) one rather than the hottest.

The do-do's (not to be confused with doo doo's which is what a kid would call taking a dump)

- Keep your regulars close. They say every time you have sex with a girl it can feel better and better for them because they are familiar with you
- Stick to the Asian oriented establishments. Sorry to all other girls but these ones just know how to provide a better service
- You like GFE? well give her a BFE...treat her like she is amazing and she will love you for filling the void she obviously doesn't have
- If she doesn't do what you want try offering more money (legal things). After all money is why these ladies do what they do...
- Lastly, present yourself nicely. Don't disrespect these ladies because they provide us men with what we all love the most...SEX!
- I almost FORGOT! be modest guys...if a lady ever says your junk is huge then don't buy it. Just tell her it's ok and most guys have large ones or that she's definitely seen bigger. She's normally yanking your chain (no pun intended) and has seen bigger. Just keep playin it cool and have fun with it!

Cheers...

FangBanger

SillyK2
20-06-2012, 12:01 PM
The reality is, there are far too little competition in QLD than there is in NSW and I am speaking from experience.
I myself find that there are too many WLs in QLD with bad service and attitude(especially the better looking ones and the Caucasians).
My advice to all punters is, since you have paid for the service just enjoy what's on the table, then go onto the forums and vent your complaint so that the WL in question gets fewer business, which should be a good hint for her to pick up her act.

Mr007
28-06-2012, 03:57 PM
I agree guys. My best friend is a WL in a brothel and tells me the prettiest girls have the worst attitudes and get picked the most, but the ones not so pretty provide a much better service because they want the client to come back as a regular and dont take them for granted.

FangBanger
28-06-2012, 08:36 PM
My favourite way to punt is to book for 30 mins and spend the time talking and helping make them feel comfortable in your presence while at the same time promising an extension when you will have sex. You get a better session that way than 3 half an hour 'bang bang' sessions.

Value for money is a strategic craft...

Starman
28-06-2012, 10:02 PM
Well said Fangbanger,
Mr007 I think you dead right with the comment about the prettiest gils have the worst attitude, The best punts that I have had, are always been the ones with the best attiude, what they didnt have with stunner looks they made up for in a whole lot of other ways ;) !!!!

schismatic
29-06-2012, 06:31 PM
Dress up, brush your teeth, put on nice cologne. Shave! The girls will appreciate not getting stubble rash if you kiss them.

Only go ahead if it is a girl you truly like. Have high standards. They generally don't mind if you say 'no, not today' and walk out. * They may even have a discussion with you about what you like and which girls might be your taste and when they are on. You can always ask the receptionist which girls are most popular and book them in advance. Try to book in at the start of their shift, and you might get them when they are horny because they haven't been fucked for a day or so.

* Viper Room want you to pay before you even go in. I told them no and turned around to walk out. They begrudgingly let me in and then I refused the line up. They asked me to wait 15 mins and promised me a blonde with model looks. I waited and they didn't lie. I think her name was Tara. She was hot, but we didn't really click. Asian girls really are the best. ;)

belial
01-07-2012, 01:51 PM
Asian girls really are the best. ;)

I always laugh about this because it's so true. I remember growing up in the Romper Stomper era and seeing skinheads in the valley when I was a kid. There was so much talk of the red communist threat and yellow hordes sweeping in and taking over the country.

Now I have the yellow fever very bad and only punt with Asians, and I don't really look at Aussie girls the same way anymore. Maybe this is what the skinheads in the 80's were trying to warn us about?

need1
02-07-2012, 11:53 PM
I always laugh about this because it's so true. I remember growing up in the Romper Stomper era and seeing skinheads in the valley when I was a kid. There was so much talk of the red communist threat and yellow hordes sweeping in and taking over the country.

Now I have the yellow fever very bad and only punt with Asians, and I don't really look at Aussie girls the same way anymore. Maybe this is what the skinheads in the 80's were trying to warn us about?

even the pretty asians have princess syndrone i can assure you this also is the case in nsw, has nothing to do with competition ........ they have the looks to lure the men in on looks alone and use it to their advantage.

FangBanger
18-07-2012, 08:14 PM
even the pretty asians have princess syndrone i can assure you this also is the case in nsw, has nothing to do with competition ........ they have the looks to lure the men in on looks alone and use it to their advantage.

All women want to be a princess but ALL Asian women understand that being reciprocal is a part of life. Treat them good and they'll have no objection to treating you the same way!

herecticx
20-07-2012, 02:30 AM
what the fuck is this a womans weekly discussion or some shit

top 10 tips to please your local prostitute

FangBanger
20-07-2012, 06:58 PM
what the fuck is this a womans weekly discussion or some shit

top 10 tips to please your local prostitute

How do you know what a womans weekly discussion would look like?

A muscle headed man who reads chicks magazines? Talk about best of both worlds...

You're like a ladies dream. How are you seriously still single? :surprise: