PDA

View Full Version : General talk I think I cought something.....

sigmundovic
30-10-2023, 06:13 PM
Like the title says, I think I caught something.. waiting for the test results....
Visited sds Acacia ridge few times this month

CumShot
31-10-2023, 01:42 PM
pretty useless post

first post

admits to multiple visits but never shared any posts or gems or reviews.

smells like a rival shop owner

Who Killed Tangerine
31-10-2023, 02:41 PM
I visited the same shop and caught Disco fever.
No matter how hard I try, I cannot shake that boogie rhythm

RLC
01-11-2023, 07:42 AM
I visited the same shop and caught Disco fever.
No matter how hard I try, I cannot shake that boogie rhythm

Were you that guy leaving the shop the other day in full rhinestone studded white disco gear?

Who Killed Tangerine
01-11-2023, 08:42 AM
Were you that guy leaving the shop the other day in full rhinestone studded white disco gear?

Who you been talking to? :surprise:

Selecta
01-11-2023, 09:30 AM
pretty useless post

first post

admits to multiple visits but never shared any posts or gems or reviews.

smells like a rival shop owner

I agree, looks sus!

the gelding
01-11-2023, 03:07 PM
Very embarrassing - ML diagnosed STD on me. Extras denied, humiliating, can never go back to shop. Saw doctor who confirmed STD, there is surgery but I'm mostly stuck with it. Ended up seeing a psychologist, have come to accept fact that I've got a super thick d.

NuruGuru
01-11-2023, 03:54 PM
Very embarrassing - ML diagnosed STD on me. Extras denied, humiliating, can never go back to shop. Saw doctor who confirmed STD, there is surgery but I'm mostly stuck with it. Ended up seeing a psychologist, have come to accept fact that I've got a super thick d.

was she medically trained ? how did she diagnose you ? what did you actually have to require surgery ?

Grumpyoldman
01-11-2023, 04:08 PM
STD
Super
Thick
Dick

the gelding
01-11-2023, 09:18 PM
I'm talking girth

Selecta
02-11-2023, 09:24 AM
Its the old argument, what do chicks prefer, length or girth.
Gotta say its quite aparent that asian girls find Aussie dick a bit girthy!

Puntersclub
02-11-2023, 10:03 AM
It takes two hands to handle a whopper

NathanA
02-11-2023, 11:37 AM
Its the old argument, what do chicks prefer, length or girth.
Gotta say its quite aparent that asian girls find Aussie dick a bit girthy!

i think Asian men find Aussie girls loose down there. i guess most Aussie girls by 21 would have had more than 50 men so they are loose as, seeing as they have had so many girth-y men.

i believe girls prefer length over girth, girth is for girls who have had a lot of men. the G-spot is quite far in, so longer is better.

butyl
02-11-2023, 02:21 PM
i think Asian men find Aussie girls loose down there. i guess most Aussie girls by 21 would have had more than 50 men so they are loose as, seeing as they have had so many girth-y men.

i believe girls prefer length over girth, girth is for girls who have had a lot of men. the G-spot is quite far in, so longer is better.

I don't know which bit of false information in this post is the worse.

CumShot
02-11-2023, 02:25 PM
I don't know which bit of false information in this post is the worse.

it has been referenced!!!

I believe most of it was sourced from the Grade 8 school yard boys chat.

butyl
02-11-2023, 02:27 PM
it has been referenced!!!

I believe most of it was sourced from the Grade 8 school yard boys chat.

As long as it's peer reviewed I guess I can't argue.

howareyoukk
02-11-2023, 02:43 PM
any symptoms that made you think you caught something and when your test results willl be back? do let us know what happens tho

Puntersclub
04-11-2023, 11:48 AM
So asking for a friend…. During a body slide there was an accidental insertion that caused a blow out. Do the ML take the needed precautions for accidents or is there a child support for 18 years.. again asking for a friend

NathanA
04-11-2023, 12:27 PM
So asking for a friend…. During a body slide there was an accidental insertion that caused a blow out. Do the ML take the needed precautions for accidents or is there a child support for 18 years.. again asking for a friend

why would you need to be responsible for child support ? her fault for spreading her legs ......

Rob.Kilbey
04-11-2023, 01:49 PM
U can buy Amoxicillin at a pharmacy in the Valley — no script - pm if u want

RLC
04-11-2023, 02:03 PM

Don’t provide your personal details and if it happens never return to that shop again. Problem solved. Or get the snip for own peace of mind.

No Pay
04-11-2023, 05:39 PM
U can buy Amoxicillin at a pharmacy in the Valley — no script - pm if u want

is Amoxicillin a precaution against child support ?

Fungus the Bogeyman
04-11-2023, 05:45 PM
Child support?
Odds are she has to dna test about 50 guys to find the father.
Who is volunteering for a dna test?

CumShot
05-11-2023, 05:23 PM
In this Forum it is. I don’t even think Amoxicillin has a role for STI.

Selecta
05-11-2023, 05:56 PM

They say that but then push you back when you thrust. Moral of the story; "be careful what you wish for...!" 😂

FredWard63
06-11-2023, 07:18 AM
It's used to treat clamydia. 500 mg x 3 daily.

CumShot
06-11-2023, 03:27 PM
It's used to treat clamydia. 500 mg x 3 daily.

oh, "my friend" usually gets treated with azithromycin, one dose

Rob.Kilbey
06-11-2023, 06:14 PM
Amoxicillin will cure chlamydia, ghonnorea & herpes in about 3 days —chlamydia is the most common - if you get AIDs though your fucked — well u will need more assistance !

Fred Ward above is on the money

Azithromyn will do the job too but script required as far as I know

CumShot
06-11-2023, 06:27 PM
Amoxicillin will cure chlamydia, ghonnorea & herpes in about 3 days

Just to clarify our esteemed forum has now managed to get a generic antibiotic to cure the herpes virus.

there is some irony in this also being in a thread with a misspelt title.