Person's Name : Suki

Establishment : Jun Massage

Date of Visit : 24/10/2023

Rates : $70/hr + $130 (FS)

Size/shape : Slim figure

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : NHJ, CBJ, Bodyslide, FS

Value for money/recommend? : No

Haven't been in the headspace to write reviews, so this is my first one in a while. I have a pretty big backlog which I need to go through. Booked Suki for 60 minutes since she looked the best from the pictures of WeChat. Went into the parlor through the back where it was Suki herself who opened the door. I was relieved to find that the pictures were legit so I handed the $70 and went into the room where I stripped and laid on the table. Suki had a nice figure but looked like she was in her 30s.

Suki's massage skills were pretty good for a ML. I asked for no oil but she insisted on giving me an oil massage. She seemed experienced as she new exactly how to turn me on by straddling between my legs and "brushing" her tits on my head while she massaged my back. She seemed to be the only one working at the start of the massage as she had to leave to open the door for another client. She came back 3 minutes later and continued but she also was looking at her phone a few times too which got me a bit annoyed. After we finished a quite thorough part 1, she wiped my back with a hot towel and I turned around for part 2.

She took off her skirt and lingerie to reveal a very gorgeous figure. She didn't really have much belly fat and her tits were absolutely gorgeous. Not very big, but they were perfect size for her slim body (and to suck on). She said she'd do a CBJ and bodyslide for $80 which I said yes to. Although her teasing was great, her bodyslide wasn't a bodyslide at all. She didn't even get on my body. As she was tugging my cock, she said she could do FS for an extra $50 which I though I might as well since I didn't want this to be just an expensive RnT. I asked if she did kissing or DATY but she said no. So I dommd up and we started with mish. Honestly, she had a shallow pussy and asked me to go slow. So we spent at least 6-8 minutes doing mish. We then moved to doggy which was pretty good before finally finishing with RCG. In hindsight, I think the CBJ was a strategy just to make sure I came quicker. She also told me that she did FS 3-4 times a week.

Anyway, there was one shower in the parlor which I used before I said goodbye to Suki, paid her for the extras and left. All in all, there is no reason for me to come back to Rockdale.