PDA

View Full Version : Brazil

tgr
01-11-2023, 08:12 AM
I've just returned from a 3 week family trip to Brazil and thankfully was able to sneak off for 2 punts - and boy am I glad I did! Both had no research as even if I found the Brazilian equivalent to Aus99 I wouldn't be able to read it! Price wise I know I paid the upper end of the market, for me it was worth it as while I could spend the same in Australia at some quality Asian establishments there is no way I could get anything close to this in service and price amongst caucasians.

Termes Monte Carlo Rio de Janeiro
This was my first punt in Brazil - it's considered to be at the pricier end of establishments from what I could see but was close to my hotel and open when I could get out. On the walk there I was approached by a SW trying to solicit me. I think she was more staying around the tourist areas trying for a gringo rather than the usual SW beat but I wasn't 100% about how it would work, and how safe it would be so I politely passed (even though looks wise she would have been an 8/10 at least!).

I got to the venue about 9pm on Wednesday so rather quite - the receptionist spoke english quite well and explained how it works. You get a locker key and go in and get changed into a robe. Then go up to the 3rd floor bar and you can meet the ladies. In total if you pick a lady it was about $180 AUD for 45 minutes, that included the entry fee and drinks. It was on the expensive end for Brazil but in my opinion well worth it. I entered the bar to about 9 ladies there waiting. Now was the hard part - pretty much everyone was stunning. It's not the usual line up that it is like in Australia here where each girl sticks their head in for 30 seconds if you are lucky. Here each girl is trying to impress you and you can sit have a beer and for as long as you want while you decide. I cannot remember the name of the girl I choose, but she was a stunner. Long blonde hair, nice arse and not an ounce of fat anywhere. Simply AMAZING! The hottest girl I've ever been with without a doubt. As a private in AUS she would easily be in the $1000+ price bracket. We went back downstairs, paid the necessary amounts and headed to the room.

In the room I found out everything was on the menu - DFK, BBBJ, DATY and anal! Yes, for less than $200 AUD it was 45 minutes of no holes barred fucking. Given that I had spent the last week around Copacabana seeing beautiful women everywhere I didn't last quite as long as I would have liked and wound up blowing a huge load into the condom. We cuddled a bit and then time was up. The room was very basic - a single vinyl mattress with a sheet over it, an air con and the wall mounted dispensers of lube, tissues and sanitiser. That said though, I'm paying to be in the girl rather than the room so it doesn't matter. I left there VERY happy and satisfied!

Balneario Show American Bar
This was my second punt, this time in São Paulo. The difficulty in SP was times - most places open up at 9 or 10pm at night and I could only get away in the afternoon. I found this place while walking Rua Augusta - it was (and still is to some extent) the red light district of SP. It's similar to Kings Cross in Sydney, in that there is a seedy history to it but now it's more gentrified. After spotting it and a quick Google check it was what I was after I went in. The receptionist didn't speak much english but I understood it was rather quite being early in the day (about 3pm) and the prices are up to the girl (drinks included). I went inside and there where 4 girls waiting. One super hot girl who spoke pretty good english and then a mix for the others. There was one who was exactly what I was looking for (short and a bit stocky - the big Brazilian butt type funk dancer you see) but she was too engrossed on her phone to even look up so didn't want to take the risk. I started chatting to the hot girl and we started having drinks when she suggest her friend join us. Her friend wasn't quite as hot but still a solid 7. A threesome has always been on my bucket list so I figured why not. We settled the finances - with drinks, entry and the two girls it came out to be around $500 AUD, again on the expensive side for Brazil but blows away anything in Australia - each could charge way more than that individually here.

We got to the room and started 3 way DFK and from there it was a blur! Both girls where all over me, and each other. For the rest of the time my tongue was either in someones pussy or mouth, my fingers in someones pussy and my dick was either in a pussy or a mouth. The only down side was a condom change between girls - other than that it was exactly what I imagined, 3 way DFK, 3 way BBBJ and non stop fucking. I blew a load (again shorter than I would have liked but then again no amount of time would be long enough given how amazing it was!) and the three of us collapsed into a heap on the bed.

CumShot
06-11-2023, 12:04 PM
great feedback as to why we head overseas. the places as you describe sound similar to the FKK clubs of Europe.

Niisato
08-11-2023, 09:49 AM
Great insights TGR. Have been to Brazil but wasn't able to sneak out...

keebab
06-01-2024, 03:47 PM
How much Portuguese do you speak? Was it enough to get by?

Athena
21-01-2024, 12:19 AM
Not everyone needs to speak the language

AlwaysHard
26-01-2024, 04:54 PM
Never tried south anericannn!

tgr
30-01-2024, 11:36 AM
How much Portuguese do you speak? Was it enough to get by?

Enough to order a beer or a meal but not much more than that. Both places I went reception spoke enough English so I knew prices etc. In Rio they girl spoke almost no english but Google Translate fixed that, and in Sao Paulo one girl spoke good english so translated for the 2nd girl.