PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire K Jane

Rrayjin
01-11-2023, 10:38 AM
Booked Jane to try a korean for a change. She looked good in the pictures. Unfortunately once I saw her in the room, I realised she was not my type. She enhanced her lips, cheeks and probably boobs and ass too. Thus, she looks like those american stars. Otherwise she is tall and beautiful but I just prefer natural girl. She is probably a bit older to what I am used to.

Session and service was good otherwise. She like to DFK and kiss well. In the shower she get behind you and move next to your back while giving you HJ. BJ in the shower too was nice. Very good eyes contact.

In the bed we continued with good BBBJ, she couldn't go as deep as I wanted but she tried. Unfortunately then I was feeling her teeth. She like to suck your balls and apparently she is also very good at rimming.

For sex, she asked to go on top of me first because apparently she was just back from a break and needed a bit of time to adjust as I am big. So she slowly inserted it and I could feel her pussy was tight. It was not easy for her but she did her best to please me. We then did doggy and missionary. It was time so didn't finish and waited for a second girl to finish me off.

She had decent English level so that was nice