PDA

View Full Version : MILF ML (literally) at SWAY SPA BALI (prev SWELL SPA) 5.5/10

diligent
02-11-2023, 02:58 AM
Establishment : Sway Spa (previously known as Swell)

Date of Visit : November 2023

Weblink: https://swaybalispa.com/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/spaswaybali/

Hours: 10:00-00:00

Rate: $100 for 1.5 Hour session (I opted for Butterfly option) + $10

Extra cost : CBJ $40 (I didnt opt)

Service: Massage, B2B slide, Scrub, Shower together, HJ

Girl : Widya from Bali

Size: 160 cm+-, 60 kg, Saggy D cup?, Got a tummy (she gave birth to a child about a year ago), Mom of two
Language: Bahasa & English (maybe) [if you got the type like Mommy vibe Widya might be your go to]

Massage: 6/10

HJ: 6/10

Service: 6/10

Looks : 4/10

WIR : Yes, because the price is reasonable but not with Widya.

I heard about Sway Spa from a local massage AR website. Many people go there because it's affordable. I arrived in the afternoon, and the place was empty. Two receptionists greeted me and gave me a menu with two options: "Sway" for $85 and "Butterfly" for $100. I initially chose "Sway" but ended up going for "Butterfly" because I wanted two shots.

I paid and waited for a few seconds. I was then taken to a room by one of the receptionists, and I had to choose a massage therapist from a group of 8-10 girls in black bikinis. I chose Widya. The receptionist showed me to my room, and I waited there for about 2 minutes.

Pt 1: Widya knocked on the door and entered. I undressed and asked how many climaxes I could have. She said as many as I wanted. I asked for two. The massage was okay, with some teasing, but not as great as I expected. The background noise from the bathtub being filled was quite loud and not relaxing.

Pt 2: Widya undressed for a body-to-body massage. I regretted choosing the 90-minute option when I saw her body. She gave me a body-to-body slide, flipped me over, and gave a hand job. It wasn't the best climax.

Pt 3: With 40 minutes left, Widya gave me a quick body scrub and helped me clean up in the bathtub.

Pt 4: I couldn't go for another round, so we talked. Widya is a single mom with two kids. She got divorced due to her husband's infidelity and gave birth about a year ago, so her body wasn't in its prime. I decided to try for a second round.

Pt 5: We tried another round in the bathtub, but I couldn't climax. I gave her a $10 tip. 105560

In summary, if you're on a budget, Sway Spa is a reasonably priced option for a happy ending in Seminyak, starting at $85. However, the experience may not be as attractive as more expensive places like FLAME or DELTA. The massage is okay, the massage therapists are not that attractive, but the rooms are clean and spacious. It's a cheap place for a quick happy ending if you're interested. I might come back in the future, but I would choose a different therapist.