PDA

View Full Version : Surfers Paradise work trip

Jax
20-06-2012, 03:53 AM
Hi Bros,

I'm headed to surfers paradise for a work trip. Any advice for FS. Out calls to my hotel would be good. Interested in Asian with full service (bbbj,cim). Young and fresh.

Cheers

butyl
20-06-2012, 07:11 AM
you won't find that in qld as bbbj and cim is illegal here. Wait for your work trip to sydney for that

Jax
20-06-2012, 04:26 PM
I'm originally from Sydney.

Where would you recommend for best GFE and possible kissing?DATY?

need1
20-06-2012, 11:04 PM
did you have any luck jax? i find myself in the same situation

Ollie
29-06-2012, 09:35 PM
I am also in surfers now for a few days. Don't seem to find any myself. Any luck anyone?

need1
02-07-2012, 11:55 PM
none cant wait to get home ...................

tekton
03-07-2012, 09:15 AM
your best bet for gold coast is to look at courior Mail. though no promises that you'll get what the ad says. the other option if your after asian, is LuvAsia, but you need to be able to travel, it's about 10-15 mins out of surfers. some of the CM girls will do extra's if you talk about it with them in the room. fetish, golden shower, etc and sometimes they will list off illegal things, generally i walk out if they do for my own saftey, but if that's what your looking for, that's how you get it, but as mentioned previously, it's illegal in QLD.

Also, NEVER touch a street walker in QLD, Entrapment is rife.

numberonebigsize
03-07-2012, 01:34 PM
You are right TEKTON about streetwalkers and entrapment. Qld is a fucked up place when murders rapes and drug dealing go undetected and unsolved but Qld police can put 2 detectives (1male in car and 1 female on street ) at various locations in Surfers and Brisbane every night to entrap a poor schmuk looking for a root. Think about the resources and cost involved--- 1police vehicle and 2 detectives late at night on penalty rates to achieve what??? FUCK ALL!!!!! Since when was a punter more dangerous than a fucking drug dealer who is flogging the shit on the street not 100 yards in either direction in the valley or new farm. FAAARKING HELL!!!!!!! Repeat again be very careful of entrapment in surfers or brisbane.

grunt1234
03-07-2012, 06:32 PM
What is the reasoning behind soliciting a street walker being an offence but visiting one out of the courier mail is not (or is it?)?

tekton
03-07-2012, 06:36 PM
What is the reasoning behind soliciting a street walker being an offence but visiting one out of the courier mail is not (or is it?)?

with CM, the soliciting is done privatly (over the phone/in person after meeting) not in public. at least i think that's the major point, meeting an independant girl out of CM is legal, picking one up off the street is not.

Ollie
09-07-2012, 03:41 PM
Yep so had no luck on his trip. Had a few massages but all just legit. Good massages though. 2 in the middle of surfers and a Thai place on Scarborough rd in Southport. Have to wait till in sydney next month to make up for it haha

HoldenLS1
09-07-2012, 05:03 PM
IF on the GC go and check out Luvasian, always a few hotties in the lineup.
You might not get what you're after in terms of bbbj cim etc, but it's a good clean brothel with pretty high class rooms.