PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire C Tina

Faster
04-11-2023, 06:15 AM
First AR, so please don't be too harsh.

Tried C Tina, I'll go into detail about the appearance, but not so much the service as I think the language barrier played a big impact, which is kind of my fault for picking a girl that was listed with limited English.

Face:
The face is the most important factor for me when picking a girl (to the point where one of the highest-rated Ginza girls just didn't do it for me as her face was too enhanced). The coffee shop photo on the website is her, but I think they've picked one of the worst photos that poorly reflects what she looked like in person/with heavier makeup. What I saw in person was someone who was significantly more attractive and reminds me quite a bit of the JAV star Tia (particularly this photo) (https://cdna.sextb.net/poster/20230205/1683265082.jpg), but younger with less plastic and less of an angular chin (I don't think C Tina is enhanced at all). Don't go in there expecting a 1:1, but there's a resemblance. Imagine maybe a younger cuter sister (when I say cuter I mean that her appearance is more innocent/adorable than Tia as opposed to an interchangeable word for pretty/beautiful). Given that I'm quite picky about the face, C Tina definitely ticks my box because of the Tia resemblance.

Body:
As I mentioned face is most important to me, so I won't be the greatest at describing the body. Not a gym body, but not sticks and bones either. I'm no pro when it comes to boob size, but maybe B? Not 100% sure to be honest. Unshaven. Height of 160cm sounds about right.

Session:
I usually go for girls who speak good English as it helps me click and vibe, and I do like cuddling and chatting at the end. C Tina cannot speak English, so if you intend to communicate with her, make sure you have Google Translate at the ready. She does speak Mandarin, so she may be more suited for the blokes who can speak Mandarin.

On the plus side, when she introduced herself in the waiting room she was wearing a Japanese schoolgirl uniform (think Halloween costume store quality). I asked via Google Translate whether she could wear it during the session and she obliged but took it off later in the session when she felt hot.

No rehearsed routine, so I think she's fairly new to this.

TL;DR
Have you ever wanted to clap JAV star Tia? Well C Tina, her younger more adorable un-enhanced Madarin-speaking only sister, might be the closest you'll get and she might be wearing a Japanese schoolgirl outfit.

Sidenote:
If the Ginza Empire staff browse these forums, then I just wanted to give a shoutout to the 2 younger guys at reception for their patience. It was a busy night with quite a few people turning up without appointments (myself included) and I personally felt like I was a bit of a pain in the ass with deciding on a girl as I had never seen any of the available girls. They're a lot friendlier than the older reception bloke that's usually there.

Also, if you keep up with the beauty preferences of younger Asian blokes, don't be afraid to ask them which girls they think are most attractive, as I felt that their opinions were genuine and their tastes were similar to my own.

GoldfishMan
04-11-2023, 07:50 AM
Thanks for contributing, bro.
Hey, you did great in that AR, don't sweat it. Just write in whatever style you're comfortable with.