PDA

View Full Version : General talk Weekend Rant

Hidden Python
04-11-2023, 09:34 PM
After a shitty week of work, I was hopping for some nicer weather to go for a cruise down to the south coast just to get out of Sydney and than I checked the fuel prices, and said like WTF, I think it might be cheaper to walk down to the local RnT and get a handy,
What’s your rant, anything goes anything you want to get off your chest as bottling things up is not good for your mental health.

frisson
04-11-2023, 09:36 PM
I'm a renter but I dislike the way Australian banks get a huge fistful of money by doing nothing, whenever the Reserve Bank increases interest rates to punish people

Meanwhile the banks furiously close down branches including most of the regional banks and leave small businesses and the elderly completely done over sideways. Do every thing online they say, or AI soon will say to bank customers

Vincent888
04-11-2023, 09:38 PM
Rates are going up before Christmas.

Perhaps the news is out already?

frisson
04-11-2023, 09:39 PM
Rates are going up before Christmas.

Perhaps the news is out already?

The news is out. May be wrong but two banks have already flagged they are increasing their rates

JSteel96
04-11-2023, 10:45 PM
After a shitty week of work, I was hopping for some nicer weather to go for a cruise down to the south coast just to get out of Sydney and than I checked the fuel prices, and said like WTF, I think it might be cheaper to walk down to the local RnT and get a handy,
What’s your rant, anything goes anything you want to get off your chest as bottling things up is not good for your mental health.

Its only getting worse the cost of living fuel etc to, and you can blame the various wars going on around the globe for price hikes. What gets me is the supermarkets postings billions of profit and hiking up prices and blaming the economy. Also another interest rate next week won't help. You need to be earning 100 grand or more just to cover expenses these days. Ridiculous.

I quit working for other people years ago and work for myself. Paid jobs can be stressful, they tire you out pay peanuts and you get back stabbing work mates and angry bosses to deal with. Now days I got my own office report to no one. Suggest if your work is shitty you start looking at what possible business you could run yourself or work online.

JSteel96
04-11-2023, 10:46 PM
The news is out. May be wrong but two banks have already flagged they are increasing their rates

Freaking interest rate hikes I own properties and mortgages the interest rates are a killer the banks are greedy!

frisson
04-11-2023, 10:48 PM
Freaking interest rate hikes I own properties and mortgages the interest rates are a killer the banks are greedy!
May I ask how you deal with interest rate rises but not hurt tenants? Personal question but it must be a challenge for many property owners. No need to answer if it's too personal

JSteel96
04-11-2023, 10:50 PM
I'm a renter but I dislike the way Australian banks get a huge fistful of money by doing nothing, whenever the Reserve Bank increases interest rates to punish people

Meanwhile the banks furiously close down branches including most of the regional banks and leave small businesses and the elderly completely done over sideways. Do every thing online they say, or AI soon will say to bank customers

Rant over

The only problem with renting if your landlord wants they can evict you anytime and from people I seen it happen to its a real bitch finding a new place to rent. I found years ago paying property off was a better bet ain't no one going to kick you out. Yeh banks closing even two branches westpac St G merging to one bank don't get me started. I try to run all finance online but still want cash for the brothels

JSteel96
04-11-2023, 10:54 PM
May I ask how you deal with interest rate rises but not hurt tenants? Personal question but it must be a challenge for many property owners. No need to answer if it's too personal

My second apartment I use as an office space I don't have tenants (interest on it this month was $921) my other house is for my parents use and interest rates just cover the interest added each month.

RO1312
04-11-2023, 11:07 PM

A small help for you would be checking out fuel spy on google, it will tell you all the prices for each servo in Sydney. Try to shop the cheapest one if possible.

I drove past one place that was 1.99 for 98, the 711 down the road was 2.45. The 711 also have a fuel lock on their app if you get it at the right time before it goes up. Every dollar helps as they say

frisson
04-11-2023, 11:12 PM
Not sure how any evicted person can find a new place to rent. Federal Govt saying they care about cost of living, while carefully not discussing the 800,000 + new immigrants each year they are inviting, all who need an apartment or house to live in

frisson
04-11-2023, 11:17 PM
Westpac has a TV advertisement that has a bank manager and a sports referee saying how much they need to be appreciated, and they push away from them, a street parking fine ranger

At least the parking fine ranger fines you because you may have done something wrong

In comparison, the banker gets the big bonuses and the bank gets a windfall everytime the Reserve Bank acts
The banks are cutting away services and the Reserve Bank pats them on the back

Hidden Python
05-11-2023, 02:53 AM
A small help for you would be checking out fuel spy on google, it will tell you all the prices for each servo in Sydney. Try to shop the cheapest one if possible.

I drove past one place that was 1.99 for 98, the 711 down the road was 2.45. The 711 also have a fuel lock on their app if you get it at the right time before it goes up. Every dollar helps as they say

I have been using the fuel spy app for years, my local BP which is normally cheaper than everywhere else is price matching at the moment,
But it’s probably still going to cost around $50 in fuel for a fun day of driving.

Hidden Python
05-11-2023, 03:05 AM
I quit working for other people years ago and work for myself. Paid jobs can be stressful, they tire you out pay peanuts and you get back stabbing work mates and angry bosses to deal with. Now days I got my own office report to no one. Suggest if your work is shitty you start looking at what possible business you could run yourself or work online.[/QUOTE]

I have a partnership in a import, export business, even though I am one of the owners and bosses there is no free ride, there are still invoices and taxes to pay,
Staff need to be looked after and clients kept happy, kissing arse 24/7 gets a bit tiring and if the company doesn’t make money someone’s eating 2 minute noodles for the month,
Lucky I have abalone and lobster in the freezer, but sometimes too much is just too much and you need a break from it all,
And if I moved overseas the 4 hour time difference means I be up at 4:30am to start work at 5am

Daffy
05-11-2023, 05:31 AM
Westpac has a TV advertisement that has a bank manager and a sports referee saying how much they need to be appreciated, and they push away from them, a street parking fine ranger

At least the parking fine ranger fines you because you may have done something wrong

In comparison, the banker gets the big bonuses and the bank gets a windfall everytime the Reserve Bank acts
The banks are cutting away services and the Reserve Bank pats them on the back

You can thank John Howard’s Liberal party for that mate. Selling off the publicly owned Commonwealth bank for less than it makes in a quarter. Once that control on Bank behaviour was removed and they decided that privately owned banks could self regulate we ended up here.

Same thing has happened with water, electricity, communications and public transport. It’s almost like these private companies are all about making the most profit now rather than providing the best service.

Vincent888
05-11-2023, 06:24 AM
I try and ignore all negativity. There’s enough in the news every day if you watch it. Just keep on going, do the best you can and everything works out in the end.

Obviously people that work one way or another are better off than people that don’t. If you like working keep doing it. If you’re retired then minimise your overheads.

schloong
05-11-2023, 06:52 AM
I try and ignore all negativity. There’s enough in the news every day if you watch it. Just keep on going, do the best you can and everything works out in the end.

Obviously people that work one way or another are better off than people that don’t. If you like working keep doing it. If you’re retired then minimise your overheads.

Yeah mate I hear you, but I haven't watched the news on telly for about 15 years as it's just all sensationalist bullshit.

I pick & choose any news items I want to read online from various sources...

Migala
05-11-2023, 07:43 AM
I am nothing.
I'll never be anything.
I couldn't want to be something.
Apart from that, I have in me all the dreams in the world.

Pessoa

Vincent888
05-11-2023, 07:45 AM
I’ve had deep and meaningfuls with high risk achievers who’ve put it all on the line.

They’ve been teetering but they made it.

Never give in.

JSteel96
05-11-2023, 07:51 AM
I quit working for other people years ago and work for myself. Paid jobs can be stressful, they tire you out pay peanuts and you get back stabbing work mates and angry bosses to deal with. Now days I got my own office report to no one. Suggest if your work is shitty you start looking at what possible business you could run yourself or work online.

I have a partnership in a import, export business, even though I am one of the owners and bosses there is no free ride, there are still invoices and taxes to pay,
Staff need to be looked after and clients kept happy, kissing arse 24/7 gets a bit tiring and if the company doesn’t make money someone’s eating 2 minute noodles for the month,
Lucky I have abalone and lobster in the freezer, but sometimes too much is just too much and you need a break from it all,
And if I moved overseas the 4 hour time difference means I be up at 4:30am to start work at 5am[/QUOTE]

Sounds like me except I am owning the businesses with the missus and but different businesses to you and one of them has 20 staff it can be a real headache so I know where your coming from. Exactly why I have a regular to get some relief. I threw a few hundred thousand in BHP & bank stocks so that helps matters. 2 minute noodles have a lot of Asian noodles since the missus is Asian and rice every other night.

Vincent888
05-11-2023, 08:30 AM
Damn I was planning on stopping at 1100 posts. I’ll have to be 1111 now.

Oops went past that too…

JSteel96
05-11-2023, 12:01 PM

ahh we no let you stop posting bro just keep going.

earl9122
05-11-2023, 12:32 PM

I'm definitely with you on this one. Fuel prices are so ridiculous these days that it's practically cheaper to take a taxi everywhere! It's just crazy. Plus, now that the pandemic is still going on, going for a cruise doesn't seem like such a great idea anyway. I completely agree that bottling things up isn't good for mental health

earl9122
05-11-2023, 12:32 PM

I guess this means that I should keep going and reach 1111 posts! It would be great to break the 1100 barrier with a magical number. Let's see how far we can go! :smiley:

frisson
05-11-2023, 01:07 PM
I guess this means that I should keep going and reach 1111 posts! It would be great to break the 1100 barrier with a magical number. Let's see how far we can go! :smiley:

You are forbidden from stopping your posting in the syd99 forum until you reach the magic number of 6969 posts. That is the only magic number of any meaning
And get your movie director contact to also join. We need good banter in here

rsandtc
05-11-2023, 04:14 PM
I'm definitely with you on this one. Fuel prices are so ridiculous these days that it's practically cheaper to take a taxi everywhere! It's just crazy. Plus, now that the pandemic is still going on, going for a cruise doesn't seem like such a great idea anyway. I completely agree that bottling things up isn't good for mental health

I've been saving (well not spending) 4-500 a month on fuel since the 1st Feb, thank fuck for having free charging at work. Nearly 40000km and I've spent less than $200.

Hidden Python
05-11-2023, 04:52 PM
In July I use a chauffeur service for too and from the airport here in Sydney, it cost me $270 each way, I wouldn’t be surprise if it cost $300 each way now
And the airport parking for the driver cost was $30, next month I am renting a car with a pick up point close to home and the drop off point at the airport
I might be able to save a whole lot of cash by driving myself at 5am in the morning, the other alternative is to book the night before my flight at the Rydges international Airport and walk across in the morning

frisson
05-11-2023, 05:07 PM
In July I use a chauffeur service for too and from the airport here in Sydney, it cost me $270 each way, I wouldn’t be surprise if it cost $300 each way now
And the airport parking for the driver cost was $30, next month I am renting a car with a pick up point close to home and the drop off point at the airport
I might be able to save a whole lot of cash by driving myself at 5am in the morning, the other alternative is to book the night before my flight at the Rydges international Airport and walk across in the morning
Minor point - but when you rent your car, do you ask for a hybrid if available? Possibly with your income, costs don't matter though?

GoldfishMan
06-11-2023, 06:51 AM
I think Australia is in for a reckoning. It's like a perfect storm of everything coming together:

- biggest problem is immigration. Gov came up with this idea of bringing in 300k /year immigration back when jobs were booming. Now everywhere you look companies are slashing jobs and cutting budgets. The Gov, as always 10 steps behind the curve, does nothing to react.

- construction sector is tanking, meaning new housing is not going to be enough to meet the demand from the new immi. This is courtesy of the previous Gov and their build and Reno grants.

- our knight in shining armour China, itself looks wobbly thanks to their own RE sector tanking. The last time we needed help to keep the economy ticking along was during the GFC, and our exports to China saved us. Not this time!

The result of all this is going to be stagflation. That is, inflation keeps increasing while wages either stay the same or goes backwards. This is terrible and a huge setback for the country. If left unchecked we might find ourselves like Argentina, once a developed nation with everything going for it, now reduced to 3rd world status.

The Gov needs to react NOW and shut the immigration door before it is too late.

Double_Adapter
06-11-2023, 08:14 AM
I think Australia is in for a reckoning. It's like a perfect storm of everything coming together:

- biggest problem is immigration. Gov came up with this idea of bringing in 300k /year immigration back when jobs were booming. Now everywhere you look companies are slashing jobs and cutting budgets. The Gov, as always 10 steps behind the curve, does nothing to react.

- construction sector is tanking, meaning new housing is not going to be enough to meet the demand from the new immi. This is courtesy of the previous Gov and their build and Reno grants.

- our knight in shining armour China, itself looks wobbly thanks to their own RE sector tanking. The last time we needed help to keep the economy ticking along was during the GFC, and our exports to China saved us. Not this time!

The result of all this is going to be stagflation. That is, inflation keeps increasing while wages either stay the same or goes backwards. This is terrible and a huge setback for the country. If left unchecked we might find ourselves like Argentina, once a developed nation with everything going for it, now reduced to 3rd world status.

The Gov needs to react NOW and shut the immigration door before it is too late.

Argentina? More like fucken Greece.

JSteel96
06-11-2023, 08:44 AM
[The result of all this is going to be stagflation. That is, inflation keeps increasing while wages either stay the same or goes backwards. This is terrible and a huge setback for the country. If left unchecked we might find ourselves like Argentina, once a developed nation with everything going for it, now reduced to 3rd world status.

The Gov needs to react NOW and shut the immigration door before it is too late.[/QUOTE]

I can't stress this enough a 50 grand paying job is no longer enough money. You need to be earning 100k or more just to stay ahead. If your earning less than 100k these days you should seriously start your own business or get a better paid job. You need to invest in the banks and the likes of BHP to earn dividends and franking as extra income. There is no down turn in prices. Youtube premium and my ISP just raised their prices again. You have to pay for everything these days. Some things are just not worth it anymore. Looked at a local cafe was going to cost $60+ to eat there. Crazy fucking pricing its all coming out of your pocket. The war in Ukraine started off a lot of the price hikes. And the Goft spending recklessly overseas when they should fix the fuckin problems like housing that we have here. $1000 a week rent for some people is just nuts. Home loan is a better idea than paying rent. Rent money is dead money. Anyways there is no improvement in site on this you need to get ahead and not be stuck in a bullshit low paying job earning peanuts. I started to work for myself over a decade ago and never looked back. That's Monday morning rant now my Asian busty regular will be over here soon for some relief.

frisson
06-11-2023, 07:23 PM
Because of a number of factors including rising property prices (and all levels of Government sitting on their hands for 20 years) suddenly many peoples wages aren't sustainable to pay rent or a mortgage and simple bills including petrol
The only solution for many is leaving the big cities. Decentralisation. The Federal Government are bringing on decentralisation by stealth. Really should have dealt with the housing crisis 20 years ago

steelfreddy2
06-11-2023, 07:54 PM
Life is unfair most of the times. it's how we focus on the positivity and the outcome we want to achieve despite all the shenanigans.

schloong
07-11-2023, 06:51 AM
I've got 2 sisters who live in country NSW & they have been saying for the past few years that a LOT of people are fleeing Sydney and moving there. They also say their traffic (vehicle & foot) are now OTT and they may as well be living back in Sydney from where they fled many many moons ago...

Hidden Python
07-11-2023, 11:33 AM
Minor point - but when you rent your car, do you ask for a hybrid if available? Possibly with your income, costs don't matter though?

I would be looking at what is practical and available and the over all costs, sometimes its better not to have a headache and just pay the extra for the convenience
But the key factor is flight time, because you don’t want to screw around just to save a few dollars and miss your flight.

JohnJones
07-11-2023, 02:13 PM
Life is unfair most of the times. it's how we focus on the positivity and the outcome we want to achieve despite all the shenanigans.

Life is unfair because we make it unfair for ourselves.

If you have financial problems, you need to learn how to be generous. If you only have a dollar to your name, try giving 20¢ away. You'll see that one day your life will change and opportunities will start coming.

The inflation surely has impacted my spending power but it hasn't impacted my ability to help the soup kitchen in Martin Place serving free food for the homeless. Also I have other donations that helps child refugees overseas.

Vincent888
07-11-2023, 02:57 PM

If you have financial problems, you need to learn how to be generous. If you only have a dollar to your name, try giving 20¢ away. You'll see that one day your life will change and opportunities will start coming.

Perhaps people need to be self employed and not stuck on a fixed income. Working for someone else will always keep you pegged.

Always be charitable. It costs you nothing.

frisson
07-11-2023, 04:52 PM
I've got 2 sisters who live in country NSW & they have been saying for the past few years that a LOT of people are fleeing Sydney and moving there. They also say their traffic (vehicle & foot) are now OTT and they may as well be living back in Sydney from where they fled many many moons ago...
Decentralisation by stealth

Vincent888
07-11-2023, 06:45 PM

I believe in working to get what you want.

That’s what I call being fair to myself.

JohnJones
07-11-2023, 07:13 PM
I believe in working to get what you want.

That’s what I call being fair to myself.

And sometimes we have to put up with life throwing lemons at us. Our karmas need to be exhausted at some point before we can experience a good life.

Charity also helps to make your life fair. The more you help out people doing it tough, the richer you become. Monetarily you will get enough to fulfill your purpose in life when you learn not to expect anything in return. However, I do wish someone returns so that I can do more for them.

Vincent888
07-11-2023, 07:18 PM
Never give in.

By the inch a cinch, by the yard is hard.

That’s all ye know and all ye need to know.

JohnJones
07-11-2023, 08:20 PM
Never give in.

By the inch a cinch, by the yard is hard.

That’s all ye know and all ye need to know.

“Life by the yard is hard; by the inch it’s a cinch. Each of us can be true for just one day–and then one more and then one more after that–until we’ve lived a lifetime guided by the Spirit, a lifetime close to the Lord, a lifetime of good deeds and righteousness.” —Thomas S. Monson, “Believe, Obey, and Endure“

Vincent888
07-11-2023, 08:43 PM
Hallelujah

The only spirit I see is sitting in the bottom of a bottle.

Migala
13-11-2023, 12:17 AM
Love is a catastrophe. And I'm in that catastrophe

Vincent888
13-11-2023, 05:07 AM
Went to sleep early 11pm and woke up early 3am. Just waiting for sunrise and I’m on the road.

jedibear
13-11-2023, 06:07 AM

The inflation surely has impacted my spending power but it hasn't impacted my ability to help the soup kitchen in Martin Place serving free food for the homeless. Also I have other donations that helps child refugees overseas.I help struggling women by paying them [emoji854]...motivates me to work harder so i can help more of them...

I get a few tricks in return so we are both happy

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Vincent888
13-11-2023, 07:12 AM
I help struggling women by paying them [emoji854]...motivates me to work harder so i can help more of them...

Have you learnt to pull a rabbit out of your hat yet?

frisson
13-11-2023, 07:30 AM
I help struggling women by paying them [emoji854]...motivates me to work harder so i can help more of them...

Win-win situation

11Bravo
16-11-2023, 01:42 PM
What is it with Aussie telecom companies? Last year, used Boost mobile for a local sim card, paying by non-Aussie cc not a problem. Now, looking for another local sim before arrival, Boost? Need an Aussie cc. OK, so Vodaphone. Same, only Aussie cc. Amazon.au has no trouble with my cc, the local book shop that I ordered xmas presents on-line has no problem with my non-Aussie cc. But telecoms? Their suggestion? "Borrow someone's Aussie cc". So what's the point? The account name, name on ID for the sim card, AND the name on the cc must all match. So it's NOT MY sim card but someone else's who has now loaned it to me. I'm an ADULT, MY sim card. If you're looking for accountability, it should be the FIRST party's account, not some unknown THIRD party using the sim. Geesh, seems they don't understand international; their website can't handle a non-Aussie cc. If the purchase clears, you have your money, and if an auto renewal doesn't clear, then the sim doesn't work. But I'm betting if I go to Coles or Wolworths, etc., a non-Aussie cc will not be a problem given that I KNOW it works for general shopping there. What I like is the auto renewal until I stop rather than having to top up manually. Getting an Aussie visa using the Australian ETA not a problem using a non-Aussie cc (duh), but telecoms...

GoldfishMan
16-11-2023, 08:03 PM
What is it with Aussie telecom companies? Last year, used Boost mobile for a local sim card, paying by non-Aussie cc not a problem. Now, looking for another local sim before arrival, Boost? Need an Aussie cc. OK, so Vodaphone. Same, only Aussie cc. Amazon.au has no trouble with my cc, the local book shop that I ordered xmas presents on-line has no problem with my non-Aussie cc. But telecoms? Their suggestion? "Borrow someone's Aussie cc". So what's the point? The account name, name on ID for the sim card, AND the name on the cc must all match. So it's NOT MY sim card but someone else's who has now loaned it to me. I'm an ADULT, MY sim card. If you're looking for accountability, it should be the FIRST party's account, not some unknown THIRD party using the sim. Geesh, seems they don't understand international; their website can't handle a non-Aussie cc. If the purchase clears, you have your money, and if an auto renewal doesn't clear, then the sim doesn't work. But I'm betting if I go to Coles or Wolworths, etc., a non-Aussie cc will not be a problem given that I KNOW it works for general shopping there. What I like is the auto renewal until I stop rather than having to top up manually. Getting an Aussie visa using the Australian ETA not a problem using a non-Aussie cc (duh), but telecoms...

But, why would you need to use a CC on a prepaid service like Boost?

Surely you can get the recharge from a retailer like Woolies or Coles?

Vincent888
16-11-2023, 08:16 PM
This:

I Wanna Be Your Dog.

https://youtu.be/JzNc5XnN8-s?si=gN2JVAgMmRGc_SQB

11Bravo
16-11-2023, 10:11 PM
But, why would you need to use a CC on a prepaid service like Boost?

Surely you can get the recharge from a retailer like Woolies or Coles?
Buying the original sim and having it delivered so it's there when I arrive. No Aussie cc, no initial purchase.

GoldfishMan
17-11-2023, 12:39 AM
Buying the original sim and having it delivered so it's there when I arrive. No Aussie cc, no initial purchase.

For prepaid SIMs, you can always buy them off resellers on sites like eBay. In fact, you'd probably get a cheaper price doing that than buying the SIMs from boost directly, cos that's the whole point: the resellers managed to snag cheap prepaid SIMs in bulk and on-sell them below RRP to make a profit.

I'm pretty sure you can use a foreign CC on eBay.

cplurt2
18-11-2023, 06:26 PM
When a wl succumbed to an over controlling partner. For a woman with bad English her texts sure improved overnight.

Vincent888
18-11-2023, 06:28 PM
When a wl succumbed to an over controlling partner. For a woman with bad English her texts sure improved overnight.

At least you’re getting txts lol

cplurt2
18-11-2023, 07:37 PM
Well it's not the closure I wanted but life is full of disappointment

jedibear
18-11-2023, 07:46 PM
You'll be right...theres plenty of punani out there for the picking...

Vincent888
18-11-2023, 08:04 PM
Well it's not the closure I wanted but life is full of disappointment

Guys falling in love with women can be heartbreaking for both sides when it doesn’t go according to lust or plan.

Vincent888
18-11-2023, 08:05 PM

Camel toe punani.

That’s my favourite.

frisson
18-11-2023, 08:10 PM

He is right mate. A man never needs to fret about a past love. It was never meant to be. Move on and enjoy every moment of being alive

jedibear
18-11-2023, 08:23 PM
Camel toe punani.

That’s my favourite.We like em fresh, not the old fishy ones...

cplurt2
18-11-2023, 08:34 PM
It was more lust than anything. Her service was always top notch, and she gave you 💯 of her attention and effort. A well the hunt starts again

Double_Adapter
18-11-2023, 08:35 PM

Over controlling I doubt, more like insecure, needy and clingy.
And in time she'll doubt his masculinity, integrity, lose respect for him, and ditch the bitch.
A real man should not have to control, oppress, subjugate, or monitor his woman.
Once respect is lost, you've lost the woman.

If you pay close attention and observe women you'll notice there are many sad eyes on happy faces!

frisson
18-11-2023, 08:39 PM
A real man should not have to control, oppress, subjugate, or monitor his woman

Agree. A real man should not have to control, oppress, subjugate, or monitor, stalk, or coerce. This is the mark of a weak man or his weak upbringing

Vincent888
18-11-2023, 08:42 PM
He is right mate. A man never needs to fret about a past love. It was never meant to be. Move on and enjoy every moment of being alive

When the love around you begins to suffer and you can't find love in one, find another.

frisson
18-11-2023, 08:45 PM
When the love around you begins to suffer and you can't find love in one, find another.
It's quite common for love not to last, would you agree?

If it's not meant to be, it's not a big deal. You are better off knowing early that it's not meant to be. You avoid wasting your time and emotions. Life can suck sometimes, until you've been disappointed a few times and you actually realise that disappointment in life is more common than elation

Vincent888
18-11-2023, 08:50 PM
Over controlling I doubt, more like insecure, needy and clingy.
And in time she'll doubt his masculinity, integrity, lose respect for him, and ditch the bitch.
A real man should not have to control, oppress, subjugate, or monitor his woman.
Once respect is lost, you've lost the woman.

If you pay close attention and observe women you'll notice there are many sad eyes on happy faces!

The eyes are the gateway to the soul.

So a religious guy I know expected his wife to answer the home phone after three rings. If she didn’t he was driving home.

Can you imagine?

I had him as a partial partner in a business. After he tried shafting me after only a month it got to the stage, well, I won’t say it here.

He packed his bags and left.

It’s a shame that in his religion women cannot stand up for themselves.

Double_Adapter
18-11-2023, 10:08 PM
oppression or humiliation both are evil, and any religion/culture that is founded on either is fucked!

frisson
18-11-2023, 10:17 PM
oppression or humiliation both are evil, and any religion/culture that is founded on either is fucked!
Are you referring to virtually all countries outside the West then?

Double_Adapter
18-11-2023, 11:53 PM
Are you referring to virtually all countries outside the West then?

The west.....you only gotta look at the attocities they pulled off during the dark ages to understand they're no angels. Better the devil you know? if it makes us feel better.
All religions, caste systems, and political ideologies are fucked, some more fucked than others, regardless of whether its Theocracy, Monarchy, Aristocracy, Oligarchy, Democracy, Imperialism, or Tyranny.
History/science has proven that everything commenced with chaos, and it will end in chaos, and WW3 will make that a certainty.

Vincent888
19-11-2023, 06:11 AM
Copy that DA that’s why I’ve increased the punting. Better get it in now before you get nuked.

Vincent888
25-11-2023, 03:37 AM
WL’s & ML’s use their phones as work tools.

Giving a guy their burner phone number isn’t because they want to go further. It’s to keep a regular.

That is all.

JohnJones
25-11-2023, 04:37 AM
ML’s use their phones as work tools.

Giving a guy their burner phone number isn’t because that want to go further. It’s to keep a regular.

That is all.

For someone to have claimed to hate massage shops to use the word ML instead of WL, you certainly are a bad liar.

Tell me now, how long did you plan on making me wait? Ten years?

frisson
25-11-2023, 07:31 AM
The west.....you only gotta look at the attocities they pulled off during the dark ages to understand they're no angels. Better the devil you know? if it makes us feel better.
All religions, caste systems, and political ideologies are fucked, some more fucked than others, regardless of whether its Theocracy, Monarchy, Aristocracy, Oligarchy, Democracy, Imperialism, or Tyranny.
History/science has proven that everything commenced with chaos, and it will end in chaos, and WW3 will make that a certainty.

We have seen nothing yet. Wait for the unleashed fury once the economy falters in the authoritarian countries to our northwest. Some of these countries already have youth unemployment rate of over 30% Legitimacy of these regimes only lasts while there is prosperity. Millions have handed over their liberty on the understanding their economies keep booming. Sadly the end of globalisation, with US being very selective who they now trade with, semi conductor restrictions, shut out from transpacific trade pacts, not to mention the massive debt that has developed, will require these regimes to soon lash out, in a form of nationalistic display, to distract from the economic failure. Australia is seen as a great prize. We unfortunately will be seeing unleashed fury directed at the West within the next decade

Vincent888
25-11-2023, 08:22 AM
For someone to have claimed to hate massage shops to use the word ML instead of WL, you certainly are a bad liar.

Tell me now, how long did you plan on making me wait? Ten years?

Check my adjusted post. It was 3:30am when I wrote that…

JohnJones
25-11-2023, 11:23 AM
Check my adjusted post. It was 3:30am when I wrote that…

Yeah, 3.30am. When you were so anxious you can't fall asleep, at the same time you can't gather your words properly.

And disturbed my sleep. If I'm a father by now I'd be restless because the baby would scream endlessly and I'd hear it even if I sleep with earplugs on.

asiafever
25-11-2023, 11:38 AM
We have seen nothing yet. Wait for the unleashed fury once the economy falters in the authoritarian countries to our northwest. Some of these countries already have youth unemployment rate of over 30% Legitimacy of these regimes only lasts while there is prosperity. Millions have handed over their liberty on the understanding their economies keep booming. Sadly the end of globalisation, with US being very selective who they now trade with, semi conductor restrictions, shut out from transpacific trade pacts, not to mention the massive debt that has developed, will require these regimes to soon lash out, in a form of nationalistic display, to distract from the economic failure. Australia is seen as a great prize. We unfortunately will be seeing unleashed fury directed at the West within the next decade

If you're referring to China, all of the above may be true BUT it is also a country totally reliant on imports for survival, 75% of food and 75% of energy, so to unleash fury as you say would be an act of suicide, the world can live without China, ot may not be easy but it can be done, China can not live without the world, sanctions like we're seeing imposed on Russia would result in a catastrophe unlike any seen previously, in the region of 250-500 million people dying from famine etc within 12months. The question is whether the people under Xi have had the balls to tell him straight up, he's shot so many messengers previously nobody tells him anything anymore. On a positive note the meeting between Biden and Xi recently went surprisingly well with Xi reiterating China's stance on a positive relationship with the US and the West.

If we're referring to North Korea, they're a fucking basketcase that South Korea could steamroll in a week, but South Korea know that they would be responsible for the rebuild, re-education and horrendous food shortages etc, and really want nothing to do with it as it would bankrupt them.

If we're talking about Russia, I don't have time now to go in to that one, but even China are now making plays to cash in on a Russian defeat in Ukraine. It's still anyone's game in Ukraine but that's the problem, it should have been long over by now, Russia don't have the demographics to keep throwing young men in their hundreds of thousands at the problem. Would they use nukes? Maybe Putin is crazy enough, that's the main question and why countries like Poland, Sweden etc have thus far stayed out of it. Rumours of Putins ill health continue but I'll believe he's dying when I see his cold dead body driven through Moscow, and even then I'll be sceptical it is a body double.

JohnJones
25-11-2023, 11:49 AM
The world was better off without conquistadors. My people had to move 300kms away from their motherland to find vacant land to settle in. Unfortunately peace only lasted 200 years before they were annexed, and half of their descendants now are suffering from Putin's regime.

frisson
25-11-2023, 12:16 PM
If you're referring to China, all of the above may be true BUT it is also a country totally reliant on imports for survival, 75% of food and 75% of energy, so to unleash fury as you say would be an act of suicide, the world can live without China, ot may not be easy but it can be done, China can not live without the world, sanctions like we're seeing imposed on Russia would result in a catastrophe unlike any seen previously, in the region of 250-500 million people dying from famine etc within 12months. The question is whether the people under Xi have had the balls to tell him straight up, he's shot so many messengers previously nobody tells him anything anymore. On a positive note the meeting between Biden and Xi recently went surprisingly well with Xi reiterating China's stance on a positive relationship with the US and the West.

If we're referring to North Korea, they're a fucking basketcase that South Korea could steamroll in a week, but South Korea know that they would be responsible for the rebuild, re-education and horrendous food shortages etc, and really want nothing to do with it as it would bankrupt them.

If we're talking about Russia, I don't have time now to go in to that one, but even China are now making plays to cash in on a Russian defeat in Ukraine. It's still anyone's game in Ukraine but that's the problem, it should have been long over by now, Russia don't have the demographics to keep throwing young men in their hundreds of thousands at the problem. Would they use nukes? Maybe Putin is crazy enough, that's the main question and why countries like Poland, Sweden etc have thus far stayed out of it. Rumours of Putins ill health continue but I'll believe he's dying when I see his cold dead body driven through Moscow, and even then I'll be sceptical it is a body double.

Well said bro. Let's get back to punting while the buildings are still standing and not reduced to rubble

frisson
25-11-2023, 12:32 PM

What that last country you mention will do, is create a lot of troubles. They are currently heartlessly sending refugees to the Russia border with Finland (who recently joined NATO), forcing Finland to close it's borders and let these people freeze to death

JohnJones
25-11-2023, 12:55 PM
What that last country you mention will do, is create a lot of troubles. They are currently heartlessly sending refugees to the Russia border with Finland (who recently joined NATO), forcing Finland to close it's borders and let these people freeze to death

Russia doesn't care about its citizens - people have been freezing and starving since the Tsar's era. The Bolsheviks made it worse. Now Putin wants to be both - a Tsar playing the Bolshevik card.

frisson
25-11-2023, 01:08 PM
Russia doesn't care about its citizens - people have been freezing and starving since the Tsar's era. The Bolsheviks made it worse. Now Putin wants to be both - a Tsar playing the Bolshevik card.

There are two things to know about Marxism/Leninism

First it doesn't work, and never had worked
Secondly it naturally degrades the value of human life. Long term imprisonment is definitely the least degrading thing that can be done to you.

frisson
25-11-2023, 01:53 PM
The worse part is when my people got scapegoated, removed from their homes and deported to Siberia by Stalin just because he thought we helped the Germans invade Russia.

They weren't given a timeframe on how long would they stay there. It was pretty much indefinite detention, and it was freezing cold. Many people died, and at the same time we were discouraged from speaking our language or practice our religion. By the time we were allowed to return to our region after WW2 most of the houses were already occupied by Russians.

Now the region is one of the poorest region in Russia after Chechnya.

Jesus that's a sad but common story. Ruthless people throughout history have had no legitimate reason to displace people like that

Putin justified his invasion with the excuse of gay Nazis being in Ukraine. I'm not making this up, see the link

Without democracy you have zero accountability

https://www.advocate.com/world/2014/05/16/putin-claims-gay-nazis-behind-ukrainian-unrest

Vincent888
25-11-2023, 07:25 PM
Texting.

My biggest issue.

If a WL is slow on the return she’s gone.

It’s as easy as that.

JohnJones
25-11-2023, 07:39 PM
Jesus that's a sad but common story. Ruthless people throughout history have had no legitimate reason to displace people like that

Putin justified his invasion with the excuse of gay Nazis being in Ukraine. I'm not making this up, see the link

Without democracy you have zero accountability

https://www.advocate.com/world/2014/05/16/putin-claims-gay-nazis-behind-ukrainian-unrest

I've been following the news in Ukraine almost every day. Our people are very anxious about the situation. No one dares to talk back to Putin. See what happened to the Wagner chief?

JohnJones
25-11-2023, 07:43 PM
Texting.

My biggest issue.

If a WL is slow on the return she’s gone.

It’s as easy as that.

Why do you keep repeating yourself? You said it, it doesn't feel heavy leaving her and you've justified all your reasons. On top of that you've already set yourself up for a date with a younger WL, in which you claimed was 24 and Asian.

Now it looks like the opposite - you want her to text you back, you're about to cry if she doesn't but you're trying to look tough at the same time.

I'm roleplaying for your current persona. Whoever it is now behind that mask, you know already what to do.

Vincent888
25-11-2023, 07:44 PM
I've been following the news in Ukraine almost every day. Our people are very anxious about the situation. No one dares to talk back to Putin. See what happened to the Wagner chief?

What do you expect? He got too big for his boots. There’s only one boss, right?

JohnJones
25-11-2023, 07:47 PM
What do you expect? He got too big for his boots. There’s only one boss, right?

The problem is that he thinks Putin isn't going to do anything to him after that attempted coup. He's a cook made into a crony, who does he think he is? He's silly.

Vincent888
25-11-2023, 08:03 PM
The problem is that he thinks Putin isn't going to do anything to him after that attempted coup. He's a cook made into a crony, who does he think he is? He's silly.

This is way more interesting than politics.

Ladyboy bar:

https://youtu.be/ozRh3mPCIBs?si=qAFKK12iwHQiqb52