PDA

View Full Version : Other Tall and slim girl May @ Fairfield

puntinwest
07-11-2023, 01:13 PM
I went to Fairfield Asian massage and see if I can meet Cici again this week. However, shes not working on Tuesday, and I met another tall girl named May, at first glance, she looked like a Korean girl, slim but busty body shape. Later on, know shes Chinese, then picked her without waiting for another girl who will be available in 5 mins.

May gave me excellent massage, and you can touch her body at part one, she wore a sexy black net stocking, that was visual enjoyment, and I was so exciting. Started part 2 earlier, then she start using the fragrant oil and gave me nice rub by her body, each touch was warm and soft on my back. Ora was also provided, she did everything slow and smooth, at the same time use her fingers to stimulate my body and lower part. And sometime did gave me a kiss on my cheek. Fs at the end and I was really enjoy to see her body in the mirror and back.

The service was excellent, and the over all rates was $130, tipped her additional $20 for her smile and some complementry services.

Overall, I would really enjoyed and recommned May or Cici if either of them is working.

Shop: 31 Dale St, Fairfield NSW
https://fairfieldmassage.com.au/
Girl: May or Cici