PDA

View Full Version : Question Is it weird to get sprayed?

Kiki kong
07-11-2023, 05:49 PM
First time posting since it was an odd experience...
But after my punt today, the ML sprayed her perfume on me... Like she sprayed on my neck and wrists...!?!

I thought it was a little odd.. Not like I minded but came back to work smelling like I've been with a women. Though she never asked if I was single, or married or anything like that.

Any one ever experienced this?

Hidden Python
08-11-2023, 11:06 PM
If you understand women psychic, she just did you a huge favour,
See women get jealous when they see you with another woman, because they prefer to have what they can’t have, instead of having the guy who wants them.
So if there is an office hottie, and she thinks you are sneaking off for a nooner, her juices will be flowing because she would want some of that action.

personaa
08-11-2023, 11:56 PM
A bit strange, perfume is quite personal, more like a statement about who you are. Thats why many people stick to one scent for years and generally people dont like to share it with others. Maybe your own perfume was a bit too much for her? I don't think WLs / MLs get too possessive over their clients. There might be other possibilities too.

Kiki kong
09-11-2023, 04:09 AM
Funny enough I didn't wear cologne that day, I actually forgot since that day I was going for a punt and that's why I remembered.

Also she sprayed me after the shower I I took post sesh. Like I know I'm not a smelly guy in general. She even mentioned that the perfume was expensive after spraying it on me.

jedibear
09-11-2023, 05:29 AM
Maybe to mark her territory?

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Vincent888
09-11-2023, 05:57 AM
Maybe to mark her territory?

Yep. So when you get home and your GF kisses you and smells it. I got caught out that way.

Denied it of course.

Had to.

It’s part of the “punters creed”.

It wasn’t “yes babe I found this hot girl who does way better sex than you”…

I didn’t tell the truth.

jedibear
09-11-2023, 06:06 AM
It happens with WGs who wear strong perfume too. Sometimes it doesn't wash off...

Luckily I don't have a gf...i do use cologne so i always carry a bottle in the car to mask anything if i need

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

Vincent888
09-11-2023, 06:14 AM
It happens with WGs who wear strong perfume too. Sometimes it doesn't wash off...

Luckily I don't have a gf...i do use cologne so i always carry a bottle in the car to mask anything if i need

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

My mate took his regular WL for a drive in his luxury car. Just to show off I suppose. Anyway she sprayed perfume on whilst in the car. Later on his wife got in… busted lol

frisson
09-11-2023, 06:33 AM
At the end of your session, before the shower, is the best time, that you do the thank you, your kiss goodbye, and the goodbye embrace

After your shower, the ML or WL has to minimize contact, if you don't want her perfume all over you

If you are single then the above doesn't apply, and in that case, for all you care, she can empty the entire perfume bottle over you, to mark you with her scent, just like cats do!

Double_Adapter
09-11-2023, 06:47 AM
Bro, I'd go to a doctor and get it checked out, you might have a severe case of hyposmia

jedibear
09-11-2023, 06:56 AM
My mate took his regular WL for a drive in his luxury car. Just to show off I suppose. Anyway she sprayed perfume on whilst in the car. Later on his wife got in… busted lolI find women generally have a very strong sense of smell. That said, I was lucky in that my ex always had a blocked nose and had hayfever so I pretty much got away with anything...

Hard to come by though...

Unlucky for your mate!

jedibear
09-11-2023, 06:56 AM
At the end of your session, before the shower, is the best time, that you do the thank you, your kiss goodbye, and the goodbye embrace

After your shower, the ML or WL has to minimize contact, if you don't want her perfume all over you

If you are single then the above doesn't apply, and in that case, for all you care, she can empty the entire perfume bottle over you, to mark you with her scent, just like cats do!Words of wisdom!

frisson
09-11-2023, 06:59 AM
I find women generally have a very strong sense of smell. That said, I was lucky in that my ex always had a blocked nose and had hayfever so I pretty much got away with anything

I suspect this is partly a protective mechanism to protect the female species from infidelity. Women, like men, can be very possessive about their partner

Kiki kong
09-11-2023, 07:17 AM
I can understand if she was my regular in which we developed a type of bond. But it had only been 2 sessions with her.

Mind you her care and service is top teir though. Maybe it's a seductive way for her to leave her scent on me to have me thinking about her the whole day.

Now that would be some Miyagi style mind fucking...

jedibear
09-11-2023, 07:35 AM
On the topic of scent, I have always found a humble bar soap more effective than body wash/shower gel at getting rid of smells esp after a punt...

Anyone have any thoughts?

Kiki kong
09-11-2023, 07:44 AM
On the topic of scent, I have always found a humble bar soap more effective than body wash/shower gel at getting rid of smells esp after a punt...

Anyone have any thoughts?

I don't get it??

You mean you sling a bar of soap with you to punts? I'm not being sarcastic, just genuinely interested.

jedibear
09-11-2023, 08:39 AM
I don't get it??

You mean you sling a bar of soap with you to punts? I'm not being sarcastic, just genuinely interested.No, as in when I get home from a massage parlour I normally wash with a bar of soap...

Kiki kong
09-11-2023, 08:59 AM
FYI WFM, just about to do a load of washing...

*picks up the shirt I was wearing that day and I smell it and it smells like her*

I then reminisce the sesh, and the puts a smile on mah face!!!

Yep, Miyagi mind fucked for reals

Double_Adapter
09-11-2023, 09:46 AM
FYI WFM, just about to do a load of washing...

*picks up the shirt I was wearing that day and I smell it and it smells like her*

I then reminisce the sesh, and the puts a smile on mah face!!!

Yep, Miyagi mind fucked for reals

A strong possibility bro.... I had a philo chick stay at my place during the week and she was wearing Givenchy L'Interdit.... the following day the bed sheets and pillows lingered with her scent, so I was debating whether I should wash the bed sheets or leave them as is for few days more. Each night when I go to bed I can still smell her and my mind goes into fantasy mode.....a total mind fuck!

frisson
09-11-2023, 10:31 AM
A strong possibility bro.... I had a philo chick stay at my place during the week and she was wearing Givenchy L'Interdit.... the following day the bed sheets and pillows lingered with her scent, so I was debating whether I should wash the bed sheets or leave them as is for few days more. Each night when I go to bed I can still smell her and my mind goes into fantasy mode.....a total mind fuck!

The smell may end up giving a stake smell to your sheets

A better idea is to give her a cheap t-shirt to sleep in
Tell her you will keep it at your place

That way you have her fragrance for a long time, and can also wash your sheets if you need to

bummer
09-11-2023, 10:47 AM
But after my punt today, the ML sprayed her perfume on me... Like she sprayed on my neck and wrists...!?!

I thought it was a little odd.. Not like I minded but came back to work smelling like I've been with a women. Though she never asked if I was single, or married or anything like that.

Too bad if you have a wife to go home to !!

I personally would consider it an assault,

frisson
09-11-2023, 10:54 AM
Too bad if you have a wife to go home to !!

I personally would consider it an assault,
It's naive behavior from the ML. Some just don't realise the impact perfume and lipstick can have unfortunately

Kiki kong
09-11-2023, 08:30 PM
It would have been a drama fest if I had a GF or was married.

I agree that it was immature on her part to just spray without getting my consent

Or else it's back to the shower I go and run into a chemist warehouse to test out some cologne before coming home to cover up the PHunting.

ReginaldBubbles
09-11-2023, 09:43 PM
Damn I was expecting something much more interesting based on the thread title!

11Bravo
10-11-2023, 01:21 AM
Yes, it's unusual, my experience anyway. At best she's stupid, at worst she wants to cause problems. Regardless, it's disrespectful. I certainly would have some harsh words for her. I expect her to look out for me... e.g., once, after we'd finished the entertainment part, she showered, then as I showered, she redid her makeup. Gave me a peck goodbye, and as I was walking out, she suddenly GRABBED me and YANKED me back inside. Grabbed a cloth from the sink and scrubbed the lipstick off my cheek (fresh lipstick easily leaves a mark). I hadn't even thought about a recheck.

When I would have an overnight visitor, immediately after she left, the sheets were stripped and thrown in the washer, along with her towel. And if she'd used the "now too small" cheap shrunken t-shirt (had a group of those) as pj's, that went along. For ME, it'd be disrespectful to my NEXT guest...

Sibon
11-11-2023, 05:48 AM

This is like an animal pissing on the ground to mark its territory.

You are therefore her territory after the spraying.

Double_Adapter
11-11-2023, 08:15 AM
This is like an animal pissing on the ground to mark its territory.

You are therefore her territory after the spraying.

By that definition a golden shower (and or a Hickey) would be deemed as marking your territory
What about a brown shower, or a rainbow shower?