PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire Don’t judge Mona by website’s pictures

Sexybee
10-11-2023, 06:44 PM
We must know it is very hard for WLS to show their real faces or bodies, the reason we should know is their privacy. But we have to imagine or guess WL by retouched pictures or unclear images.
Fortunately, I booked Mona because of her height and her price 😉, I just had $270 cash.

She came into my room with towels, I was a little bit disappointed by her skinny. However, however, I was coming to like her little by little, naturally friend, nice voice and tried to please me by asking my favourite positions and likes. Which made me feel she was my girlfriend. No matter how she enjoyed herself, she must stop enjoying and asked my feelings if I stopped kissing, sexing or licking her body. I FELT I WAS A KING IN FRONT OF HER.

She is not real beautiful at first glance but I liked her so much as time goes by. Her friendly, considerable, kindness, mature attitude.

I can tell details about her, seriously kissing and enjoying sucking and softly skin. I am an experienced punter, I guess she doesn’t have too much experience on sexy but she looks like enjoying sexing.

I left her satisfactorily and went to receptionist to tell my feedback. Thanks Mona bringing me such great memories and See Mona soon.

PS I never succeeded in CIM except Mona did it last time.

Enjoy your punting and enjoy your life

hornedbeast
10-11-2023, 08:54 PM
Was Mona a good moaner?

Sexybee
10-11-2023, 11:17 PM
How to judge if good or not?

Rexkizun
10-11-2023, 11:52 PM
We must know it is very hard for WLS to show their real faces or bodies, the reason we should know is their privacy. But we have to imagine or guess WL by retouched pictures or unclear images.
Fortunately, I booked Mona because of her height and her price 😉, I just had $270 cash.

She came into my room with towels, I was a little bit disappointed by her skinny. However, however, I was coming to like her little by little, naturally friend, nice voice and tried to please me by asking my favourite positions and likes. Which made me feel she was my girlfriend. No matter how she enjoyed herself, she must stop enjoying and asked my feelings if I stopped kissing, sexing or licking her body. I FELT I WAS A KING IN FRONT OF HER.

She is not real beautiful at first glance but I liked her so much as time goes by. Her friendly, considerable, kindness, mature attitude.

I can tell details about her, seriously kissing and enjoying sucking and softly skin. I am an experienced punter, I guess she doesn’t have too much experience on sexy but she looks like enjoying sexing.

I left her satisfactorily and went to receptionist to tell my feedback. Thanks Mona bringing me such great memories and See Mona soon.

PS I never succeeded in CIM except Mona did it last time.

Enjoy your punting and enjoy your life

Booking her on her first day, at that time her rate was 180/ 30min lol, honestly, I was attracted by her photos on website. But they are just totally different from the real person. Her looking was neither good or bad, I will rank 5-6 out of 10. Slim body with B cups. However, she’s very energetic and outgoing, which really gave me a GFE. I will say I’ve fucked more than 500 girls, and her service and attitude are in the top tier among these girls. And she moved to Australia when she was a child. So there is no difficulty to communicate in English.