PDA

View Full Version : 382A Club Black Friday with 19yo Jamaican Supermodel Candy

AsiaAddict
11-11-2023, 02:20 PM
Got a message from Jesse to come see another one of his hand picked superstars at Fireflies. So I bowled up the stairs for my 9pm and the shop was buzzing with three customers at Reception, plus one Filo guy going upstairs to meet cute little Kimmy and another punter just finishing. Times have changed since their first opening. The engagement with Reception turned out to be quite comical as the two of the three customers at Reception were acting up as they tried to make their choice of a WL. Leo on the Reception Desk added to the hilarity with William buzzing around letting other customers through the door. Seems like most girls were busy until 10pm, so I am glad I booked ahead for Candy.

Then suddenly Candy appears at Reception. Her dress sense is impeccable, wearing a slim short pink dress that hugs her tall figure from her B-Cup boobs down to her thighs. Wow, what a sight! Candy had been described to me as having similar looks to Naomi Campbell and Adut Akech as her face is covered in her photos. Yes, maybe. But Candy has finer features than both of those models and, being 19yo, is also slender. Certainly Candy is very pretty plus quite tall. Candy has an Australian accent, so she has grown up in Aus +/- born here. But you would never know until she opens her mouth and starts to speak. Very exotic girl and quite rare for Sydney, I think.

Ok, up the stairs to Room 10, the one with the big red round bed and bars coming down from the ceiling. I am almost drooling as I follow Candy up the stairs. Quick exchange of pleasantries followed by a shower and then over to the bed.

Candy starts LFK immediately on my lips, then cheek, neck and shoulders and chest. This is one of the most seductive and sensual starts to an hour together than I have had for a long time. Although I normally take the lead, I am happy for Candy to lead the way as she seems to know what she is doing. I ask Candy to remove her dress, which she does without hesitation and I see her beautiful lean body in-front of me. Pretty face, perfect B cups (maybe B+), slim waist and long slender legs with a lovely shaved pussy nestled between them. In addition to kissing me, Candy is doing nipple play with one hand and caressing my balls with the other, showing her obvious experience. I start to caress her body with my left hand and find her skin is warm and smooth to the touch. How nice.

Without any request, Candy simply leans over, places my cock in her mouth and starts a wonderful BBBJ. She starts sucking and licking on the head, but it is not long before she is rising up and down on it with her tongue and inside of her cheeks providing nice traction. I don’t think she went balls deep, but it was very close. I am obviously still quite happy to lie back and let this sensual supermodel do her work!

I place my hand between her legs and start to gently touch her shaved pussy. I use saliva for lubricant and start to gently rub her clit and between her pussy lips. As my fingers start to explore her lovely cunt, Candy continues with the BBBJ and nipple play which both felt great! First one finger inside and then two without any hesitation or fuss from Candy.

All the attention has been on me so far, so I ask Candy if I can lick her. She agrees, lays back on the bed and opens her legs for me. I start to gently kiss between her legs and then start to lick her pussy lips and clit. I get a ‘sigh of approval’ as Candy lays back and relaxes. Her pussy tasted great and I become more provocative focusing increasingly on her clit as well as running my tongue up and down her slit. As this goes on for awhile, I start to hear little noises from Candy, … kind of a mix between a very light groan and a soft whimper.

I take this as sign of approval and eventually lubricate one finger for FIP and then two. There is no reluctance from Candy for my FIP and soon I am gently finger fucking her 19yo cunt and rubbing her g-spot with the tips of my two fingers. I get a range of positive reactions, but mostly centered around these little groans/soft whimpers. I must say the view from between her legs looking up over her flat stomach to her B cups rising firmly from her chest and on to her face with eyes closed is pretty special.

As I am still rock hard from Candy’s BBBJ, it’s time to fuck and I ask Candy for a condom. Candy applies a (thankfully) small amount of gel and I slide into her slowly, inch by inch. As I get deeper, the feeling around the head of my cock starts to intensify. Candy has an interesting shape inside, which is kind of like a funnel. Not especially tight at her opening (just normal), but very tight the further you push inside. In fact she was so tight at one point, I thought the condom may have slipped off – which thankfully, it had not. But, …. great feeling!

Missionary was a delight as Candy laid back and spread her legs as well as leaned them back against her body. Again his provides a fantastic view of her beautiful body from her pussy up to her pretty face. It also provides unfettered access to fuck her as hard and deep as you wish, which Candy was happy to receive.

After a while, Candy asks for doggy and so we change position. While that wasn’t quite as comfortable, it was still pretty good sliding in and out of her while admiring her lovely bum.
All good things must come to an end as time was ticking on and so we finished back with nipple play and HJ while I had two fingers inside her.

Last night was a Black Friday I will remember forever!

Damage was $350 for Western Diamond.
Fireflies is at 382A Pitt St, Sydney.
Phone: 0450 090 888
Web: Firefliesbyjesse.com.au
WeChat: FirefliesbyJesse

TrickyDicky
18-11-2023, 09:37 AM
Nice AR. I have never tried a Jamaican girl before. Sounds like worth trying