PDA

View Full Version : General talk Cancelling a booking late due to injury/illness

Daffy
12-11-2023, 04:03 PM
Just wondering what would everyone consider an acceptable reason to cancel a booking at fairly late notice.

I’ve been messaging my regular about going to see her tonight and I’ve decided to cancel after I popped my knee cap out and it’s refusing to go back in (I’m well into double digits for dislocating each knee and can normally get them back in). I’ve even had them pop during sessions (normally when in doggy) and can push through the pain but I don’t fancy going in already hurt.

Also did the same thing during covid if I started feeling any sore throat or headaches.

What do you guys think is a good enough reason to cancel?

Vincent888
12-11-2023, 04:54 PM
I’m sorry to hear about your knees.

That must be really painful. A friend had both his kneecaps replaced. Some sort of plastic I think. It was from a motorcycle accident. I think he lost his on the road somewhere? He would tap them and they made a funny sound.

I can only wish you a speedy recovery.

And of course we are all “rooting for you”…

As regards a reason, isn’t that good enough?

Hidden Python
12-11-2023, 04:56 PM
Lol its your money and your time, you don’t need an excuse, making an excuse just means you are a Simp, just be straight up and polite and say you can’t make it.
All the W/Ls cares about is your money, if she is that popular and had already made her money for the day, she probably saying thank god I don’t have to suck and fuck another dick today.

Vincent888
12-11-2023, 05:10 PM
Lol its your money and your time, you don’t need an excuse, making an excuse just means you are a Simp, just be straight up and polite and say you can’t make it.
All the W/Ls cares about is your money, if she is that popular and had already made her money for the day, she probably saying thank god I don’t have to suck and fuck another dick today.

Who knows how hungry some are?

They might be paying off a mortgage or buying investment property.

Every Dick means something maybe?

Hidden Python
12-11-2023, 05:18 PM
Who knows how hungry some are?

They might be paying off a mortgage or buying investment property.

Every Dick means something maybe?

Yep your dick and your wallet are very special, special enough to pay off someone’s else’s mortgage,
You just made me laughed as tenants are now getting screwed by landlords and W/Ls

Vincent888
12-11-2023, 05:29 PM
Yep your dick and your wallet are very special, special enough to pay off someone’s else’s mortgage,
You just made me laughed as tenants are now getting screwed by landlords and W/Ls

WL’s have as much right to be as unhappy as the punters! Maybe if more of them got married to punters then they’d appreciate what it’s like being on the other side of the fence?

They could hear their punter partners complaining about the price of Pussy or the cost of Cumming in an oft forum quoted “high priced” snatch.

They just might want to give back as a token of sincerity a few coins? Though, that wouldn’t really be sincere, just a few coins… it’s the thought that counts.

11Bravo
12-11-2023, 05:40 PM
If you're not feeling well for whatever reason, reason enough to cancel. Happened to me during Covid. Had to cancel a first booking, made the previous week, late the previous night when the Covid test came back positive. And 2 weeks later when I did see her, she was compensated for her lost time. I certainly didn't have to, and she said it was unnecessary, but for me, it was a matter of respect. If that's being a simp in your eyes, then so be it.

l337dude
12-11-2023, 05:58 PM
Injury, sickness, car accident, lost your dick, all legit reasons to cancel.

Abracadabra
12-11-2023, 06:06 PM
From one with meniscus tears I feel your pain !

Passes the test from my pov.

Vincent888
12-11-2023, 06:07 PM
I didn’t feel well once. Back in 1982.

I was screwing two girls and very deep rimming this hot Thai fuck toy, yes I have a penchant for them.

I was fully focussed and going hard at her by now purple puckered arsehole, when I took a turn for the worse.

I looked up and found I was out in the street.

Abracadabra
12-11-2023, 06:35 PM

I was screwing two girls and very deep rimming this hot Thai fuck toy, yes I have a penchant for them.

I was fully focussed and going hard at her by now purple puckered arsehole, when I took a turn for the worse.

I looked up and found I was out in the street.

Guess you were 18 and emotional...

jedibear
12-11-2023, 06:41 PM
Just wondering what would everyone consider an acceptable reason to cancel a booking at fairly late notice.

I’ve been messaging my regular about going to see her tonight and I’ve decided to cancel after I popped my knee cap out and it’s refusing to go back in (I’m well into double digits for dislocating each knee and can normally get them back in). I’ve even had them pop during sessions (normally when in doggy) and can push through the pain but I don’t fancy going in already hurt.

Also did the same thing during covid if I started feeling any sore throat or headaches.

What do you guys think is a good enough reason to cancel?Get well soon mate. Yeah i've had to skip cos of illness / when I had a slipped disc last year...

Its responsible as u don't wanna injure yourself more / pass on flu/covid to the WG...

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

jedibear
12-11-2023, 06:43 PM

I looked up and found I was out in the street.Holy shit what happened there? Were u on something or just blanked out?

Vincent888
12-11-2023, 06:45 PM
Guess you were 18 and emotional...

A touch over and a late starter, I missed the boat you see.

Look, if I’d hedged my bets and kept and eye each way, one on her arsehole and one where I was supposed to be it wouldn’t have happened.

I was distracted by her purple puckeredness.

It was all eyes focussed on her purple puckered penis eater.

She used it as bait you see, to lure me away from the other girl as she didn’t do anal or rimming. It was internal shop competition amongst the girls that caused me to take the turn for the worse.

Luckily I got over it and found my way, otherwise I wouldn’t be here today to recount the tale about her tail.

jedibear
12-11-2023, 06:57 PM
If you're not feeling well for whatever reason, reason enough to cancel. Happened to me during Covid. Had to cancel a first booking, made the previous week, late the previous night when the Covid test came back positive. And 2 weeks later when I did see her, she was compensated for her lost time. I certainly didn't have to, and she said it was unnecessary, but for me, it was a matter of respect. If that's being a simp in your eyes, then so be it.I didnt make the appointment once but I was sick with the flu. Next week I just tipped her more...

But i agree, i wud have done same as u if I cancelled on the appointment...

aussiegaigin
13-11-2023, 09:38 AM
What do you do if you are too sick to go to work, or have to miss out on a dinner appointment? Is there a forum you get support for that too?

l337dude
13-11-2023, 09:42 AM
Holy shit what happened there? Were u on something or just blanked out?

He saw the light :)

Double_Adapter
13-11-2023, 10:02 AM

Punters playbook, chapter 3, page 4 states "to never ever leave pussy on the table"
You gotta grit your teeth and work through the pain

Vincent888
13-11-2023, 04:22 PM
Look I just came out of surgery three weeks ago and punted the very next day. Plus two days after that. And so on and so on.

The girls were concerned but I wasn’t.

They said they’d understand if I cancelled.

No way I was going to cancel.

Other people’s MMV though.

JohnJones
13-11-2023, 04:43 PM
The only time I had to cancel a booking is when I'm way off my arrival time to the shop. And I do that only because I'm sort of a regular to the shop.

If it's an unpopular shop or somewhere I wouldn't bother going to in the near future then I might just flake it. Most of the time small time shops have a way of dealing with no-shows by double booking and giving it to the ones that eventually show up. Some would even push the booked girl onto a walk-in customer and when the person who booked the girl arrives they will come up with lame apologies and recommend other girls.

Sometimes it may not be usual practice in certain shops to double book but it may have been the receptionist of the day causing trouble. I've seen some receptionist who doesn't even update rosters when a girl calls in sick or is on holiday, takes a booking and suddenly the girl is magically "busy".

Abracadabra
13-11-2023, 04:55 PM
A touch over and a late starter, I missed the boat you see.

Look, if I’d hedged my bets and kept and eye each way, one on her arsehole and one where I was supposed to be it wouldn’t have happened.

I was distracted by her purple puckeredness.

It was all eyes focussed on her purple puckered penis eater.

She used it as bait you see, to lure me away from the other girl as she didn’t do anal or rimming. It was internal shop competition amongst the girls that caused me to take the turn for the worse.

Luckily I got over it and found my way, otherwise I wouldn’t be here today to recount the tale about her tail.

Mate, I didn't even think about the punting boat until my early 30s.

Mind you, I have been sailing on it ever since ..

Sibon
13-11-2023, 05:31 PM

The other day I had red eye. I just SMSed the red eye selfie to Mamasan.

Vincent888
13-11-2023, 09:25 PM
The other day I had red eye. I just SMSed the red eye selfie to Mamasan.

The other day I had four brown eyes looking at me. One started winking, then another. They commenced winking in symphony like that sequence in close encounters of the third kind.

Then they started farting:

https://youtu.be/S4PYI6TzqYk?si=UOC_UnYUOIIm6IpO

JohnJones
13-11-2023, 10:43 PM
The other day I had four brown eyes looking at me. One started winking, then another. They commenced winking in symphony like that sequence in close encounters of the third kind.

Then they started farting:

https://youtu.be/S4PYI6TzqYk?si=UOC_UnYUOIIm6IpO

You're lucky they didn't start shooting ballistic missiles. You could've been a war hero

Vincent888
14-11-2023, 07:09 AM
You're lucky they didn't start shooting ballistic missiles. You could've been a war hero

I could have returned the serve.

Watch and learn:

https://youtu.be/SncapPrTusA?si=ExV2UimUm2yslmmi