PDA

View Full Version : Ginza SODA - sweet pretty viet

BigDipper
12-11-2023, 05:52 PM
Finally have my meds and even though I’d just seen SULI recently still felt like some viet cuisine. Reviews on SODA are plentiful and positive so was raring to go as I knocked on the door to one of those studio type rooms at Ginza.

SCOPING
Door swung in and a cute face poked out from behind it to greet me. Long blonde hair with a fringe (could be extensions), framed a lovely face with big eyes cute nose and small mouth. First and third pics on roster are probably legit. I dunno about the second one. But honestly this girl wouldn’t need to fake it. She has a very pretty face. She gave me a small smile as I walked in and put my stuff down on a chair.

She was only wearing a silky dressing gown opened quite wide at the front and a pair of funky crocs. Smallish girl with decent real boobs, maybe C cups. I stripped down and watched as that robe just slid off and revealed white pale skin on a slim curvy body-type. She has a tight waist like Suli but she is taller so her size6 frame looks more in proportion for me. But still not the skinny build I prefer… rare to find what truly gets me going lately. Overall though I would rate her looks better than Suli’s cos of her face.

PRE-GAME
Nice wash down in the shower, a bit stand-offish though as I tried to chit chat with her. A more quiet demure type. She did play fondle my pecs a little and complemented me on my build. At one point she dropped down to wash my legs and I thought a BBBJ was coming but just more hand teasing.

TASTING
Onto the bed and she lay next to me very GFE while I fondled her tits. Nice slow sensual pace with this one even tho she is probably early20’s. Tilted my head in for a kiss and it built up to a light pashing… hmmm… possible ciggie taste at the very back but not obvious.

She kissed my chest and nipples very lightly and worked her way to my cock for some BBBJ. Man… this was not long ago, but all I can remember is SULI’s BBBJ… I think it’s burned into my core memories and now all other BJ’s just pale in comparison. So tbh I dun remember Soda’s efforts, but I think it was standard. Maybe halfway down my cock, which was already standing like a flag pole.

As she pulled away to get a dom, she did look at it with some concern muttering: “very big..”

MAIN EVENT
Nevertheless she dommed me and lubed up before she slid onto my cock in cowgirl and I let her slowly pulse her way down to a squatting position. Her face looks great with eyes closed and mouth parted… pretty much let her do her thing for a bit before I hugged her to me and started my routine. She jumped when I started my pelvic thrusts but got used to it.

Flipped us to missionary and could feel her legs twine around mine as I began to pound her to a nice rhythm. She’s not a screamer or even a loud moaner this one, more of a heavy breather. Her soft body felt nice against me, and I pashed her with some vigour a few times, her mouth mostly parted through the heavy breathing. Spent a while in mish enjoying the position and eventually switched up to doggy.

Maybe curvy girls are just growing on me. Gotta admit they feel better when they’re bent over on their hands and knees. So good to have my hard cock back... I pounded her hard for a while enjoying the jiggle of her titties and her arse. Pulled her into me and pushed all of me into her on the finish… noice.

AFTERWARDS / OVERALL
Completely dozed off after I slid out of her and woke to her lying next to me all red faced and out of breath. She absently rubbed her tummy and gazed at me with half open eyelids. Looks like I’m not the only one buggered from that work out.

Can’t help but compare her to Suli who I’d only recently seen a day before, consecutive small viet punts. She’s definitely prettier, but I’d say they are even on the body - neither really my ideal type. Soda was okay, but overall Suli wins on enthusiasm and service…. Oh and of course the memorable BBBJ.

Happy Punting