PDA

View Full Version : Advice on Thai massage with Extra?

bussylover
20-06-2012, 10:04 PM
Hi brother,
Any tips for Young Thai massage with FS extra? Thanks a lot!
:slobber:

username
20-06-2012, 11:11 PM
I like your question,and also want to get some suggestion from bros here, i like Thai lady,message ,then FS,what a happy day~

Flyerr221
21-06-2012, 12:05 AM
That"s the holy grail !

Love the thai girls. Sometimes it might take you a few visits before they feel comfortable with you.

Gotta say that I have a project girl at the moment, but you'd have to torture me before I'd share her !

Charlie123
21-06-2012, 12:09 AM
Emma@oasis?

username
21-06-2012, 12:30 AM
any brother can give me the address ?

mrcookiemann
21-06-2012, 01:11 AM
That"s the holy grail !

Love the thai girls. Sometimes it might take you a few visits before they feel comfortable with you.

Gotta say that I have a project girl at the moment, but you'd have to torture me before I'd share her !

Bro Flyerr221,

youre dead right about seeing a girl a few times before they get to know you and feel comfortable, its like an investment in time and money that pays compounding interest over time....

as for sharing girls? IMHO I prefer sharing them so they get to see more customers, make more money and stay in the one easy to find place.

Travelmate
21-06-2012, 10:39 AM
A project girl.... sounds too serious for me!

Then I must have 5 - 8 projects going on at the moment
sigh!

Mr Crash and Burn
21-06-2012, 11:07 AM
Not to sure if Emma fits the bill in tersm of FS? There are many reviews on her but none seem to say they have put their hot dog in her bun. Maybe they have, Flyerr any clues???

But their is a good one who works elsewhere, so bussylover if you want to travel, pm for her details.

BTW, I too have a Thai project at the moment, and I should be seeing her tonight :)))

Mr Crash and Burn
21-06-2012, 12:55 PM
Segal, geography and time available plays a part in when and where I get the opportunity.

Personally I love Oasis, however getting there is difficult. i tend to stick to magic Touch Thai. I have a good relationshi with the boss, and she tips me any new girls etc, and I tend to work out the good from the not so good.
429 parramatta rd has probably the best girl all up though.

Mr Crash and Burn
21-06-2012, 12:57 PM
Flyerrr, have you seen the movie "The Marathon Man" with Dustin Hoffman. Some excellent torture techniques in that movie that I would like to try on you.:exciting:

Flyerr221
21-06-2012, 01:09 PM
Flyerrr, have you seen the movie "The Marathon Man" with Dustin Hoffman. Some excellent torture techniques in that movie that I would like to try on you.:exciting:

C & B I run marathons so you'll need to catch me first ! LOL

Mr Crash and Burn
21-06-2012, 01:37 PM
Yes it was the one fire bombed and is currently operating in a very "shoestring" type venue, but stll open and still the same service. most of the girls have returned, although the Sunday ones havent and they are having difficulty filling those spots, and that is why they havent been open on Sundays.

As for 429, yes the girl I rate isnt Monica but very close to the mark!!

Flyerrr....you should be busy training rather having a project girl LOL.....and if my daughter can win the NSW champs in a month, then old MR C and B is going to be joining you in the running world, which will turn the clock back some 30 years for me.

Travelmate
21-06-2012, 01:43 PM
Mr C & B is the master or Flyerrr will be PhD

Max Impact
23-06-2012, 07:41 PM
Well a Thai girl with full service hmmm.

Today I had promised myself I would be good because I have a big day planned for tomorrow.

I had a couple of hours to kill today and decided on a movie, but there was nothing that took my fancy at the right time. So I thought I would go to my legit Thai massage shop Royal Orchid in Foveaux St. Then little devil Max said why not get a little HJ ending and go to Oasis instead?

So I got the phone out and used the GPS to get to Poplar St. The mamasan invited me into a room and I said "How many girls do you have on?". She said "Three" and I thought "Yippeeee!" and she said "But two are busy". I said "I hope she is good then".

Well a flipping stunner walked in to the room and asked me if I wanted to see her. "ah yes, 45 minutes please" which I later changed to 60 minutes. I estimate her to be well under 25.

I normally share but this isn't an after report so I really don't want to say who it was yet. But when she flipped me over she asked if I would like a suck and sex. It was $30 for a suck and $70 for sex. I went just for the latter. She hopped aboard and I had a great time with a great looking girl.

So in answer to the question of where you could get Thai massage with FS. Oasis.

So much for being good!

Travelmate
23-06-2012, 09:54 PM
Well a Thai girl with full service hmmm.

Today I had promised myself I would be good because I have a big day planned for tomorrow.

I had a couple of hours to kill today and decided on a movie, but there was nothing that took my fancy at the right time. So I thought I would go to my legit Thai massage shop Royal Orchid in Foveaux St. Then little devil Max said why not get a little HJ ending and go to Oasis instead?

So I got the phone out and used the GPS to get to Poplar St. The mamasan invited me into a room and I said "How many girls do you have on?". She said "Three" and I thought "Yippeeee!" and she said "But two are busy". I said "I hope she is good then".

Well a flipping stunner walked in to the room and asked me if I wanted to see her. "ah yes, 45 minutes please" which I later changed to 60 minutes. I estimate her to be well under 25.

I normally share but this isn't an after report so I really don't want to say who it was yet. But when she flipped me over she asked if I would like a suck and sex. It was $30 for a suck and $70 for sex. I went just for the latter. She hopped aboard and I had a great time with a great looking girl.

So in answer to the question of where you could get Thai massage with FS. Oasis.

So much for being good!

Thanks for confirming!

Midnight_Prowl
23-06-2012, 11:20 PM
Never been to oasis but there other shop in north sydney! Used to be called pure massage... Might still do. Anyhow all the girls over there offer FS, well for me anyhow! And most of them is bloody stunner! But hvn't been there for a while since i found private one..... Anyhow FS use to be $50.... And i was lucky to get anal for free although i didn't enjoy it
Anyhow if u want thai with fs try pure massage in north sydney and if u r lucky u might find gem who gives u special service time to time

Travelmate
23-06-2012, 11:36 PM
Never been to oasis but there other shop in north sydney! Used to be called pure massage... Might still do. Anyhow all the girls over there offer FS, well for me anyhow! And most of them is bloody stunner! But hvn't been there for a while since i found private one..... Anyhow FS use to be $50.... And i was lucky to get anal for free although i didn't enjoy it
Anyhow if u want thai with fs try pure massage in north sydney and if u r lucky u might find gem who gives u special service time to time

I like the name call "PURE MASSAGE" which includes FS.

This remind all the massage joint in Taipei. whenever there is a big character "PURE" in the signage, it means dirty joint.

sydguy0101
29-06-2012, 12:20 AM
Hey does anyone know the current details to magic touch thai in stgeorge area?

Mr Crash and Burn
29-06-2012, 01:44 AM
Yes they have moved, Andover St is longer longer.

Their new address is 284 Princes Highway Banksia. And if I have got that number wrong, when heading south along the highway, it is in a group of shops on your left just past KFC. It is directly opposite the traffic lights that take you back under the railway. They were still renovating when I saw it late last week so I cant give you the intel on rooms, showers etc.

And the good thing is that the shop has moved closer to the area that Bro Mate ventures too, so I will tee up a visit for you!!

tojo
29-06-2012, 02:28 PM
It's more likely to be 282, not 284. According to Google maps street view 284 is a Mechanics workshop. The pic of 282 is an ex Telstra shop with for leas signs all over it, which makes a bit more sense. Also, for those who know the area, it's right opposite the Roxia hotel

Travelmate
29-06-2012, 04:32 PM
Not to sure if Emma fits the bill in tersm of FS? There are many reviews on her but none seem to say they have put their hot dog in her bun. Maybe they have, Flyerr any clues???

But their is a good one who works elsewhere, so bussylover if you want to travel, pm for her details.

BTW, I too have a Thai project at the moment, and I should be seeing her tonight :)))

How is your Thai project going?

mx55xm
29-06-2012, 06:45 PM
go to pure massage @ North Sydney. you won't be disappointed :):slobber:

Ollie
29-06-2012, 09:10 PM
C & B I run marathons so you'll need to catch me first ! LOL

A fellow bro who runs marathons. Great to hear!

Mr Crash and Burn
30-06-2012, 12:05 AM
How is your Thai project going?

Unfortunately Bro Mate, I have lost touch with her over the last fortnight, but up till then, things were progressing smoothly.

chandra_man1
03-07-2012, 02:34 PM
cookieman
when she pulled her pants down and started jerking off, please clarify if she was doing it to u or herself. It was a but confusing

Flyerr221
03-07-2012, 04:21 PM
Chandra_man1,

sorry if I was unclear, but she had a cock lol

I know it's called punting but that's crazy !

So did you finish him off ?

Travelmate
03-07-2012, 04:27 PM
Chandra_man1,

sorry if I was unclear, but she had a cock lol

she had a COCK????!?!??!?! as well .... so both of her hands are busy ....

Mr Crash and Burn
03-07-2012, 06:32 PM
Fucking Gold!

chandra_man1
03-07-2012, 07:08 PM
So would u classify as a gay experience? 3Clive would say no, I would say yes.

Alexlim
04-07-2012, 07:28 PM
:vomit: I used to go there before, I hope My favour chick didn't have a cock!:vomit:

Tea mate
05-07-2012, 08:54 AM
She or he ? :question:

Mcot
05-07-2012, 12:05 PM
Hi guy I recommend Tina @ 429 paramatta she was good n friendly fantastic service also u might get FS if u been lucky ?

Mcot
05-07-2012, 12:12 PM
Yeah I think so oasis very hard for parking,

Charlie123
05-07-2012, 12:23 PM
After he gave you a hj he then masterbated? Wtf bro?!

I know! I couldn't believe it. The whole time she was pleasuring me I saw her touching herself but didnt imagine she had a cock!
She finished me off and then came the big suprise.
No I didnt finish him off, I was too shocked I just laid there after cumming and she finished herself off, it was kinda awkward for me after that...

Mcot
05-07-2012, 12:25 PM
Yeah I think so oasis very hard to get parking @429 parramatta with FS I recommend Tina on mon n weds also I can get that from Chanel also try candy n olivia young pretty thai girl very good service GFE guy..Try

Shadowman
05-07-2012, 09:43 PM
they both work there...

lengjai
05-07-2012, 11:35 PM
oh fuck! thta is classic gold!!! i had a tranny that tried to get me in for a session at surry hills once!! FUCKEN I walked out so quick.. i almost punched her out!!!

Mcot
06-07-2012, 08:44 PM
Segal, is Tina was sexy friendly ,wow,,they have new nina aswell but I think right now she have change new name to be Natalie I think cos both name sound similar but she was gd too I had try was gd for GEF ,had tattoo on the nice tight ass!!!not sure abt FS..might try

Mcot
06-07-2012, 08:50 PM
Hi guy,I recommend new girl candy @429 was very sexy n friendly with GFE real big boob...wow wow!! Only on weds I think...try guy