PDA

View Full Version : General talk How far up can you fill the condom?

Ghost2hauntU
13-11-2023, 08:18 PM
I can usually fill one centimetre above the nipple. But during my most extreme orgasms it can be twice that amount.

JSteel96
13-11-2023, 09:00 PM
ahh come on bro this question is to far. Now I prefer not to blow the load in a dom, I rather blow the load all over her tits on her face or in her mouth. I don't use dom with my regular at all. Only with some WLs and even then some of them no need dom.

frisson
13-11-2023, 09:03 PM
I can usually fill one centimetre above the nipple. But during my most extreme orgasms it can be twice that amount.

Are you the guy who also asked if you taste your own cum?

JSteel96
13-11-2023, 09:10 PM
Are you the guy who also asked if you taste your own cum?

I'm waiting for the next post what color is your cum lol

frisson
13-11-2023, 09:40 PM
I'm waiting for the next post what color is your cum lol

Too much info bro. All I've been told is to drink pineapple juice before a punt. Let's not go into more details about cum if thats ok!

JohnJones
13-11-2023, 10:13 PM
I think mine overflowed into the glans area many times.

JSteel96
13-11-2023, 10:38 PM
The next crazy post will be how long is your cock lol

JohnJones
13-11-2023, 10:42 PM
Too much info bro. All I've been told is to drink pineapple juice before a punt. Let's not go into more details about cum if thats ok!

What happens if you drink other juices like apple, orange or pomegranate?
I know asparagus makes your urine stink, but what about cum after eating asparagus?

JSteel96
13-11-2023, 10:50 PM
What happens if you drink other juices like apple, orange or pomegranate?
I know asparagus makes your urine stink, but what about cum after eating asparagus?

cum after asparagus cum turns green bro don't do it :)

Ghost2hauntU
13-11-2023, 11:17 PM
I guess it’s too late but perhaps I should have added after the title of this thread “strictly NO HOMO ;) “

paranoidpunter
13-11-2023, 11:54 PM
Instead of measuring with a ruler, you should use some drug scales.

Vincent888
14-11-2023, 07:26 AM
The girls seem to check how much is inside after you blow. And comment. Lol

Ghost2hauntU
14-11-2023, 03:24 PM
The girls seem to check how much is inside after you blow. And comment. Lol

They sure do. And some take photos of it. Nothing like a condom that’s bulging at the end with a good thumb sized amount of cum to show her she’s earned her money. Fucken respect I say.

l337dude
14-11-2023, 10:05 PM
Never really paid much attention tbh, the WLs usually remove the condom for me, some of them just chuck it away without taking a another look, but many of them commented on the load, I remember there was this one WL when she removed the condom she shouted 'wow, soooooooo heavy!!" in disbelief, and then proceeded to look up at me with those big puppy eyes and told me how strong I was, because of that I went back to her 2 days later and fucked her brains out, again.

Hidden Python
14-11-2023, 11:01 PM
Lol next you be asking do you flush your condoms after use or place them in the bin,

Ghost2hauntU
14-11-2023, 11:52 PM
Never really paid much attention tbh, the WLs usually remove the condom for me, some of them just chuck it away without taking a another look, but many of them commented on the load, I remember there was this one WL when she removed the condom she shouted 'wow, soooooooo heavy!!" in disbelief, and then proceeded to look up at me with those big puppy eyes and told me how strong I was, because of that I went back to her 2 days later and fucked her brains out, again.

Fucken nice. Love it when they’re like that, such a boost to the confidence hey.

l337dude
15-11-2023, 03:05 PM
Yea man, I found that if I abstain from sex/ejaculation for a week my load is usually pretty big, I could just feel it when I cum.

There are a few times when I abstained for 2 weeks, the load was massive, not quite Peter North level but probably close, like a good 5-6 strong squirts and I could feel it filling up the dom.

I think the female species will always admire guys who can bust a massive load, even subconsciously, they may not say anything about it but yea trust me they notice it for sure.

JohnJones
15-11-2023, 03:44 PM
My cum load depends on my diet. When I was partially vegetarian years ago I couldn't fill the tip of the condom all the way. Recently I went back into consuming dairy products and black sesame pastries, and most of the time it gets overfilled without needing to abstain.

l337dude
15-11-2023, 03:53 PM
Many many years ago I went on a vegan diet frenzy with the belief that it would make me super healthy and bulletproof my immune system, while it probably did make me healthy by improving my lipid profile and gave me lots of energy, my sex drive was fucked, half the times I couldn't even feel my orgasm, then I realized the super low fat really messed it up, now I'm on a high fat (nuts, seeds, olive oil), moderate carb and protein diet, much better.

JohnJones
15-11-2023, 07:59 PM
Many many years ago I went on a vegan diet frenzy with the belief that it would make me super healthy and bulletproof my immune system, while it probably did make me healthy by improving my lipid profile and gave me lots of energy, my sex drive was fucked, half the times I couldn't even feel my orgasm, then I realized the super low fat really messed it up, now I'm on a high fat (nuts, seeds, olive oil), moderate carb and protein diet, much better.

Vegan diet is hard and probably unsustainable long term. If people really want to avoid meat and stay healthy, vegetarian is better. You can choose to be lacto or lacto-ovo vegetarian.