PDA

View Full Version : Girl info K Rebecca disappeared

Kiryu0
13-11-2023, 09:11 PM
Hi all,

Would like to ask the best punters of the forum.

Does anyone happen to know what happened to K Rebecca from Ginza Club? She's been off roster for awhile and was wondering if people know if she's on holiday or taking a break?

Intel much appreciated.

Regards

bjl0v3s
13-11-2023, 09:13 PM
Shes back to Korea mate, she wil be back here but not sure when

frisson
13-11-2023, 09:20 PM
Find another regular. WLs come and go. She probably has forgotten who you are, no offence

Kiryu0
13-11-2023, 09:22 PM
Shes back to Korea mate, she wil be back here but not sure when

Thanks! I've been hoping to see her on again when I come back.

But much appreciated for your update.

Cheers.

Kiryu0
13-11-2023, 09:50 PM
Find another regular. WLs come and go. She probably has forgotten who you are, no offence

Thanks for the advice. But it doesn't hurt to ask about my favourite regular.

I just wanted to check.

Vincent888
13-11-2023, 09:52 PM
They all go sooner or later.

frisson
13-11-2023, 09:54 PM
Just confirming you don't have that emotional attachment that so many threads here are based on

We mean nothing to these ladies, and neither should we. That's why they don't tell you when they are leaving the country

What was good about her service, or did you just get a good rapport going?

Kiryu0
14-11-2023, 12:10 AM
Just confirming you don't have that emotional attachment that so many threads here are based on

We mean nothing to these ladies, and neither should we. That's why they don't tell you when they are leaving the country

I don't have an emotional attachment. But she's the best punt imo, and she always delivers. So I prefer to see WLs that I know I can get results from rather than taking a shot in the dark and regretting a bad punt.

Her service is consistent, great and she's sexy.

Sibon
14-11-2023, 02:53 AM

"Wherever K Rebecca is
She will be thinking of you
Because of you
There is sunshine in her life
You are the butterfly
to her flower
You are the tides
to her sea
You are her universe."

Here's a poem for those who is waiting in vain for K Rebecca.

frisson
14-11-2023, 06:21 AM
I don't have an emotional attachment. But she's the best punt imo, and she always delivers. So I prefer to see WLs that I know I can get results from rather than taking a shot in the dark and regretting a bad punt.

Her service is consistent, great and she's sexy.

No doubt she's great
Do you find it uncommon or rare to meet a WL with connection and good service? Just asking. We have a lot of options

Timeis629
14-11-2023, 06:33 AM
No doubt she's great
Do you find it uncommon or rare to meet a WL with connection and good service? Just asking. We have a lot of options

As you lay dying one day and you get your final erection over that fabulous connection - heaven will open
and your dick will be swallowed in your mind - surreal, divine, sublime - at the end of the day - it is all in the mind.

PS: I am pining away over recent forced disconnections - such is life hmmm …. hmmm

Vincent888
14-11-2023, 06:51 AM

Emotional attachment is like have a punt for no cost. It’s the gift that keeps on giving.

Kiryu0
14-11-2023, 03:56 PM
No doubt she's great

Yes I do believe that is the case, we got so many options the chance of a dud punt is just much higher.

I would rather a solid punt than a mediocre one.

Vincent888
14-11-2023, 08:02 PM
As you lay dying one day and you get your final erection over that fabulous connection - heaven will open
and your dick will be swallowed in your mind - surreal, divine, sublime - at the end of the day - it is all in the mind.

PS: I am pining away over recent forced disconnections - such is life hmmm …. hmmm

We feel for you.

Now that you’ve put it out in the forum like I have done recently you can go punt some more women!

It’s the best way to move on!

l337dude
14-11-2023, 09:37 PM
OP this your chance to try some different WLs and maybe find a new regular, plenty of fish in the sea, soon you'll forget about Becca.

If you still think about her after a while then I'm afraid you may have grown attached to her a little too much...

SmithChips
14-11-2023, 10:55 PM
Back to Korea. Managed to see her on her last shift, had a blast.

Putter
15-11-2023, 03:55 PM
Korea in winter? Would have thought she’d head somewhere beachy for a top up tan!

Niisato
15-11-2023, 06:13 PM
They should erect a statue for Rebecca at that intersection near GE. Very few ladies have given so much joy to so many men. She's world class.

frisson
15-11-2023, 06:38 PM
Back to Korea. Managed to see her on her last shift, had a blast.
Sticks the kn.f. in

hornedbeast
16-11-2023, 07:35 AM
Rebecca is like a boomerang. She always cums back.

skylineboy
16-11-2023, 12:33 PM
i wil be seeing her when she returns thats for sure

Abracadabra
16-11-2023, 03:59 PM
Rebecca can still match it with most of the younger girls but she is reaching that time where she'll need to do some life re-assessment and either get out of the game or drift off into the MILF shops ..

max_power
16-11-2023, 05:41 PM
Rebecca can still match it with most of the younger girls but she is reaching that time where she'll need to do some life re-assessment and either get out of the game or drift off into the MILF shops ..

We talking mid forties?

Sibon
16-11-2023, 05:45 PM

Or marry one of her regulars.

Interested?

Abracadabra
16-11-2023, 06:50 PM
We talking mid forties?

At the moment ?
Guess she is around 33 ??

Abracadabra
16-11-2023, 06:53 PM
Or marry one of her regulars.

Interested?

Lotta pressure from a lotta history and a lotta experience Sibon!

Kiryu0
16-11-2023, 10:07 PM
i wil be seeing her when she returns thats for sure

Truuue maaan. I'll be doing the same once she's back too.