13-11-2023, 11:01 PM
Pure Massage, North Sydney
Name: Ya Ya
Nationality: Thai
Good English - lived here 7 years
Service: Massage, CBJ, FS
Damage: $220 in total.
https://www.puremassage.com.au/

The prelude to this visit was an abortive visit a few weeks back. I popped in one morning, paid my $160 for an hour only to meet a lady a bit old for my liking. I noped the fuck out, vowing to do my research next time.

Today I was tossing up between Pure Massage, and Sunny Massage a few doors down. My previous fail-to-fuck was weighing on my mind so I plucked up the courage and went back. This time calling up first and asking nicely for a nice young girl.

The receptionist recommended Ya Ya … it turns out was receptionist was Ya Ya! However she’s a late 20 Thai girl with an awesome rack, so off I went!

Her massage was ok. I didn’t want anything too hard. That’s not what I came for anyway, but she went through the motions and it was nice enough. A oily rub down from neck to feet.

Part 2 began even before the flip as she started rubbing her oiled up C cups all over my back. Very nice. She got nude at the very start. This place is a licenced joint, so not need for a pretences.

Then came the flip. At this joint $160 buys you an hour with a happy ending, but if you want full service it’s an additional $60 or $100 if you want DATY. So $220 all up for a decent massage and a top shelf fuck.

Ya Ya gave me a great CBJ with some amazing vibrating technique that saw me nearly blow my load immediately. So good. It must be experienced. I then dove in for some mish. We were both fairly oily at this point, but I’ve decided I quite like it. They have a shower on site so you can clean it off after.

Over all, a very nice fuck and will return

longlife
14-11-2023, 12:18 AM
hahaha man, she con you good.

Go with Cindy man, thank me later. Ya Ya is pretty shit imo she milked you wallet good.

frisson
14-11-2023, 06:36 AM
Nice review thanks, this place has potential if it can get good staff