PDA

View Full Version : General talk Longest time with a Regular

Vincent888
14-11-2023, 07:16 AM
I read about a lot of guys spending years seeing a regular. I knew a married friend who passed that had a regular for 15years. Only when his estate was bought up did she make herself known to his family.

Anyway what’s your longest time?

How many months or years with a regular?

Bunty4
14-11-2023, 08:46 AM
I read about a lot of guys spending years seeing a regular. I knew a married friend who passed that had a regular for 15years. Only when his estate was bought up did she make herself known to his family.

2 regulars for 3 years now…. Both are fantastic at part 1 and know how to keep me going back for part 3…

frisson
14-11-2023, 08:57 AM

On what basis when you die, does a WL have access to your assets ?

Vincent888
14-11-2023, 10:25 AM
On what basis when you die, does a WL have access to your assets ?

That’s a great question.

He had put her up in one of his apartments in Paddington. He lived on the waterfront with his wife and kids.

I only found out when the shit hit the fan.

He was a guy who owned a large company and had obviously kept a secret lifestyle. I went to bbqs at his place with his family. Everything was normal… well almost.

I presume because she had lived in Paddington on his property for such a long time she thought she was entitled to claim not just on that but his estate.

I never asked what the outcome was as things disintegrated after his funeral, kids scattered, some took a bad turn, not one has had any stability. Failed relationships, drug dependency, mental issues.

A dissolved family basically.

JSteel96
14-11-2023, 10:44 AM

I think I been seeing my regular Asian gal about 10 years. Sexually she satisfies me and I love her big tits. She's wildly horny in bed. She always messages me check sausage today? That means good BJ and fuck. She knows how to finish me off.

frisson
14-11-2023, 10:50 AM
I think I been seeing my regular Asian gal about 10 years. Sexually she satisfies me and I love her big tits. She's wildly horny in bed. She always messages me check sausage today? That means good BJ and fuck. She knows how to finish me off.
Living the dream

JSteel96
14-11-2023, 10:54 AM
Living the dream

Yeh I can't complain I drop into the local brothels to if I need some variety

sardon
14-11-2023, 11:42 AM
8+ years and still going with my regular. Many ups and downs and both of us in and out of relationships, but still meet regularly

Sibon
14-11-2023, 12:47 PM
I saw my regular for 30 years. I am 70 and she is 60 now. :)

Vincent888
14-11-2023, 12:51 PM

That’s one for the record books.

JSteel96
14-11-2023, 12:57 PM

okay then your the winner longest ever regular I hope am still seeing mine after 30 years.

cassius
14-11-2023, 01:13 PM
My five years on and off seems poor by comparison. I haven’t seen her this year and I think she may have gone back. I should try to catch her if she has not.

bjl0v3s
14-11-2023, 01:18 PM
How do you find regulars that stay in Australia that long. As soon as I have a regular, they leave the country within a few months 😅

JSteel96
14-11-2023, 02:10 PM
How do you find regulars that stay in Australia that long. As soon as I have a regular, they leave the country within a few months ��

Some of them have PR status mine moved a few years ago ten minutes away from me.

Vincent888
14-11-2023, 02:36 PM
Some of them have PR status mine moved a few years ago ten minutes away from me.

Now that’s convenient!

JSteel96
14-11-2023, 02:54 PM
Now that’s convenient!

Sure is we know the way to each others places we only visit when test confirmed during week days mid morning. This gal thinks I am rich I'd say well off but money talks when it comes to these Asian women. If they see the $$$$ they hang around. I don't think you can get this kind of long lasting regular if you were broke.

Vincent888
14-11-2023, 02:58 PM
Sure is we know the way to each others places we only visit when test confirmed during week days mid morning. This gal thinks I am rich I'd say well off but money talks when it comes to these Asian women. If they see the $$$$ they hang around. I don't think you can get this kind of long lasting regular if you were broke.

Did you ever want to go further? Date etc?

JSteel96
14-11-2023, 03:42 PM
Did you ever want to go further? Date etc?

No date she knows I have an Asian missus so I can only see her when I am alone in private I don't want to be seen with her at KFC dating :) Besides dating an FWB is against my business policies. Of course in my mind its hard not to fall in love with this regular Asian girl of mine. I had to hold back the emotions many times. Its all about good sex and bjs and secret hookups nobody knows about. She's maybe 20 years younger than me so she still looks good and very tasty tits.

schloong
15-11-2023, 07:13 AM
Will be 2 years next week when I am seeing my regular again and we are in the process of planning something special.

She told me a while ago that she has a PR so no issues about staying here. She goes back to China every now & then to catch up with her family and friends. Loves being in Oz despite being so bloody expensive living here...

Vincent888
15-11-2023, 07:22 AM
No date she knows I have an Asian missus so I can only see her when I am alone in private I don't want to be seen with her at KFC dating :) Besides dating an FWB is against my business policies. Of course in my mind it’s hard not to fall in love with this regular Asian girl of mine. I had to hold back the emotions many times. It’s all about good sex and bjs and secret hookups nobody knows about. She's maybe 20 years younger than me so she still looks good and very tasty tits.

Don’t you ever say things to her or she to you in the heat of the moment?

JSteel96
15-11-2023, 11:27 AM
Don’t you ever say things to her or she to you in the heat of the moment?

Well I have had meals with her behind closed doors and the subject of love has come up but can't do anything abt it ran into her in the street a few times close to my place but said nothing lol.

JSteel96
15-11-2023, 11:29 AM
Will be 2 years next week when I am seeing my regular again and we are in the process of planning something special.

She told me a while ago that she has a PR so no issues about staying here. She goes back to China every now & then to catch up with her family and friends. Loves being in Oz despite being so bloody expensive living here...

what's her first name bro I hope yours is different to the one I have lol.

Markus24777
15-11-2023, 02:00 PM
Known a ML since 2018. Took some time to get good but we have both learnt what we both like. Also took some time to get BJ and FS but well worth the wait and love her to bits. Not at the level of messaging but hoping 😊

schloong
15-11-2023, 06:47 PM
what's her first name bro I hope yours is different to the one I have lol.

So do I mate - her name is Jessica...

JSteel96
15-11-2023, 09:16 PM
So do I mate - her name is Jessica...

Few mine is a Chinese Lily so two different ladies :) Keep going with yours I've been seeing mine on the side for years and happy with her.

Vincent888
15-11-2023, 10:35 PM
I’ve come to the conclusion there are two types of punters.

One with regulars.

One that seeks variety.

JSteel96
16-11-2023, 08:18 AM
I’ve come to the conclusion there are two types of punters.

One with regulars.

One that seeks variety.

how abt me regular plus punt for variety?

Vincent888
19-11-2023, 06:47 AM
how abt me regular plus punt for variety?

Why seek variety away from a regular unless you are not satisfied?

Look I was all for having a regular then got emotional and then she never went further. So I started back on variety. After punting numerous girls the old regular is so far back in the field now I seriously doubt there could ever be any connect now.

Sex if I want, but that’s it.

That’s what happens when you expand your field of view. You realise there are so many great women out there and so many great fucks to be had.

Why settle for one only.

frisson
19-11-2023, 06:53 AM
. You realise there are so many women out there and so many great fucks to be had.

The wonderful dilemma of punting in Sydney. That's why as a principle, you should reward places that have good recruiting and VFM. Make businesses in Sydney know that punters are discerning and will not return if you don't care about how you run your business

JSteel96
19-11-2023, 08:07 AM
That’s what happens when you expand your field of view. You realise there are so many great women out there and so many great fucks to be had.

Why settle for one only.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I love my regular and missus but still enjoy punting other Asian women. There is just so many to be had and we are lucky in this country with so many WL to pick from. Also its good to compare women you fuck. I often just go into the brothels around here where there are many Asian women. I like to see if any of them as good as my regular.

frisson
19-11-2023, 08:48 AM
Couldn't have said it better myself. I love my regular and missus but still enjoy punting other Asian women. There is just so many to be had and we are lucky in this country with so many WL to pick from. Also its good to compare women you fuck. I often just go into the brothels around here where there are many Asian women. I like to see if any of them as good as my regular.
Life is good. Don't get hung up on one WL. Apart from our fundamental responsibilities, attachment can be a bad thing if it causes distress

JSteel96
19-11-2023, 09:27 AM
Its good to experience many different Asian WLs even if you have a regular & a wife. Like I said in other posts to my regular often brings a second Asian lady along for me to fuck. Variety is the spice of life. We only live once get all the Asian ladies you can. Don't get bored on just one or two of them if you can afford more do em.

frisson
19-11-2023, 10:13 AM
Its good to experience many different Asian WLs even if you have a regular & a wife. Like I said in other posts to my regular often brings a second Asian lady along for me to fuck. Variety is the spice of life. We only live once get all the Asian ladies you can. Don't get bored on just one or two of them if you can afford more do em.
This is great. Your WL bringing a friend. Can the manager also organise this?

JSteel96
19-11-2023, 11:24 AM
This is great. Your WL bringing a friend. Can the manager also organise this?

No manager involved with my regular she just asks me if she wants her to bring one of her Asian lady friends most whom are married. Who am I to turn down what is on offer?

Vincent888
19-11-2023, 02:06 PM
No manager involved with my regular she just asks me if she wants her to bring one of her Asian lady friends most whom are married. Who am I to turn down what is on offer?

The extra friend sounds like an arrangement where money changes hands, is it?

JSteel96
19-11-2023, 02:32 PM
The extra friend sounds like an arrangement where money changes hands, is it?

I have PayPal direct with my regular comes out of my business expense as a tax write off. Yeh the extra Asian gal is a mystery one usually one of her lady friends. I usually get one extra one with the regular every couple of months. But I see the regular lady every week once or twice a week.

Vincent888
29-11-2023, 07:22 AM
Lucky for you! Talking about regulars, I think I’ve found my new one. J Secret.

JSteel96
29-11-2023, 10:33 AM
Lucky for you! Talking about regulars, I think I’ve found my new one. J Secret.

Is she hot Asian MILF?

charmingninjaman
29-11-2023, 10:45 AM

Holy shit dude - you should call guiness world records :big_smile:

Vincent888
29-11-2023, 11:09 PM
Is she hot Asian MILF?

A very hot J Girl.

I think Mondays and Tuesdays only at N5M.