PDA

View Full Version : Girl info I think my house mate is a massage lady?

mrcookiemann
21-06-2012, 01:51 AM
I think one of my house mates is working in a massage shop?
I have a few girls staying at my house that I rent out rooms to. One of them, a chinese girl 26yrs old, about 175cm tall, about 55kg with perky B cups and a pretty little face wouldnt give me her work details when she moved in and filled out the personal details section of the application form.
Over time I have picked up subtle hints and discovered little clues. Im so curious to learn more...

Has this ever happened to anyone else?
Any suggestions?

GWEILO
21-06-2012, 01:56 AM
I have visited over 100 massage shops all over Sydney so if there is any girl that I meet I would know if she works in a massage shop. Massage girls tend to carry big bags with articles of clothing inside or they wear skimpy outfits underneath a very plain jacket or coat.

cisco
21-06-2012, 02:17 AM
thats a good idea from gweilo, ...
but oneday if the answer Yes and if she give you a good sign,..than lets go
if not than pretend nothing has happened, just let it be like that

mrcookiemann
21-06-2012, 02:34 AM
I have visited over 100 massage shops all over Sydney so if there is any girl that I meet I would know if she works in a massage shop. Massage girls tend to carry big bags with articles of clothing inside or they wear skimpy outfits underneath a very plain jacket or coat.

She does carry a big bag with her actually, Ive always wondered about that.

I aspire to say I have been to over 100 shops but I am constantly fighting the conflict between exploring and returning to my favourite girl over and over for another helping of the good stuff

mrcookiemann
21-06-2012, 02:36 AM
thats a good idea from gweilo, ...
but oneday if the answer Yes and if she give you a good sign,..than lets go
if not than pretend nothing has happened, just let it be like that

Bro Cisco,

thats exactly what Im hoping for, maybe she will ask for a discount on her rent in return for.....

But then again, it could get awkward?

cisco
21-06-2012, 02:59 AM
ha ha,..we got the same mind
if you are 100% sure that she is a ML just pretend you don`t know,i was worrying that once she know that you knew whats she`s doing for living,
she will move out from your place.
So lets try to get close to her become a close friend but not girl friend so you can have massage for free included UN-BORING HJ for 365 days:miao:
Once she is in your control than for a return of the UN-BORING HJ from her , you can give a discount or even free rent for her.
and if that girl ask for more you can invited me as well :love:

AHLUNGOR
21-06-2012, 03:02 AM
I have a few girls staying at my house that I rent out rooms to. One of them, a chinese girl 26yrs old, about 175cm tall, about 55kg with perky B cups and a pretty little face wouldnt give me her work details when she moved in and filled out the personal details section of the application form.
Over time I have picked up subtle hints and discovered little clues. Im so curious to learn more...

Any suggestions?

This is great Bro,

But first of all, i hope you are single!

If i were you , i will not ask her straight out in case i was wrong, i would follow her to work one day just to make sure and hopefully you are right and its at least a RnT.

Then i would visit her in the shop,pretend i am a stranger and pay the full options, once in thr room be nice to her and try to get as much services from her as possible and take it from there, could get very lucky or get very complicated and messy......haha

Good luck and cheers

IExperiment
21-06-2012, 03:29 AM
Bro Cisco,

thats exactly what Im hoping for, maybe she will ask for a discount on her rent in return for.....

But then again, it could get awkward?

It will be awkward if your soft like me will be free rent :) and liching of you like a sugar daddy.

cisco
21-06-2012, 03:36 AM
with the 365 days free UN-BORING HJ ( EQUAL ) = to free rent for the 48 weeks in a year :miao:

Hidden Python
21-06-2012, 07:17 AM
A few simple things.
Go through her rubbish and see any old re occuring train or bus tickets
And see where she goes, and if it's not related to her studies. That might be where the massage shop is located.
A lot of massage shops close at 7pm so see what nights she comes back around 8pm.
Or just have her follow one day.

Like others have stated don't pressure her,
But if to find out just pretend you have a cramp neck or back and see if she helps.

Travelmate
21-06-2012, 09:13 AM
I will not do anything at all.
I do not want to get involve with my tenant.
Rather like to have fun somewhere else.
It can avoid a lot of unnecessary mess.

Beancounter
21-06-2012, 11:01 AM
Whilst it can cause unnecessary mess, it could be fun. Even if u end up being her friend u might end hearing some interesting stories.

Important question is whether she is hot?!

Mr Crash and Burn
21-06-2012, 11:20 AM
Another clue would be the hours she comes and goes on her work days. Massage shops in general are 10am-8pm, so if she is coming home and leaving outside of those hours you might be onto something. I am always looking at girls that are carrying those bags etc that get off the train at my local around about 9-10pm and thinking to myself..."where have you been working:)" and also for the WL's 10pm is roughly the closing time, so if someone is getting off the train at 11-12...similar thoughts.

Flyerr221
21-06-2012, 11:33 AM
LOL at the brothers who recommend stalking her !

I would not bother either and it will only lead to free rent. Not worth it.

birch
21-06-2012, 12:04 PM
You could always post a photo of her and let us tell you if she's a ML or WL!

aussiegaigin
21-06-2012, 12:58 PM

This would be my recommendation, based on past similar experiences. Do not mix "business" with "pleasure".

If she worked in a restaurant, would you expect her to do your cooking?

If she wants to come clean and tell you, then take it with caution. Let her make the moves.

Prying and stalking is not really a good idea either. Better to let the girl have her privacy if it doesn't affect yours.

Travelmate
21-06-2012, 01:13 PM

free rent is okay.
other shit will be worse

Travelmate
21-06-2012, 01:18 PM
I never fuck any girl at my work.
Even they like me, we can have some interesting "talk" only.
I will response with some teasing conversation, or going to lunch as a group.
Let the fantasy alive is enough fun already.

Of course, I can still see and fuck many other ladies outside work

Beancounter
21-06-2012, 02:26 PM
I agree with not having a relationship with someone at work too.. Though if the situation gets messy its not that hard to fix in this case.

I always wondered what it would be like to live with one. I guess I would find out what its like to be one rather than to get with them. Dont get me wrong, that would be a bonus.

AHLUNGOR
21-06-2012, 02:55 PM

No no no, please dont do that!!

Travelmate
21-06-2012, 03:00 PM

please do not post ...
dangerous move.
It is like posting "Birch" photo here right now

Flyerr221
21-06-2012, 03:01 PM
Plus if you start fucking her and she lives under the same roof as you ...

2 years later ...

De-facto Relationship Claim !!!

http://www.lawsociety.com.au/community/publicationsandfaqs/legalquestions/Defactandpersonalrelationships/index.htm

Travelmate
21-06-2012, 03:07 PM
I agree with not having a relationship with someone at work too.. Though if the situation gets messy its not that hard to fix in this case.

I always wondered what it would be like to live with one. I guess I would find out what its like to be one rather than to get with them. Dont get me wrong, that would be a bonus.

TOO DANGEROUS!
DO NOT LIVE TOGETHER
you can visit her house and fuck her.
and take her out to somewhere else and fuck her hard.

Travelmate
21-06-2012, 03:08 PM

having affair with someone at work will risk your career or at least affect performance!
AVOID!

GWEILO
21-06-2012, 04:42 PM
with the 365 days free UN-BORING HJ ( EQUAL ) = to free rent for the 48 weeks in a year :miao:

48 weeks in a year???

Travelmate
21-06-2012, 04:46 PM
48 weeks in a year???

4 weeks vacent or that is the 7% agent fee

Jj999
21-06-2012, 08:58 PM
48 weeks in a year???

Maybe he got problem with his calculator.

cisco
21-06-2012, 11:57 PM
So sorry i should typed it 52 weeks in a year
So lets say i got the others 4 weeks UN-Boring HJ for me bro ,yuuu huuuuu.......:love::shout:

GWEILO
22-06-2012, 12:18 AM
Maybe he got problem with his calculator.

I don't think anyone needs a calculator to know how many weeks in a year, it's obviously 69 weeks in a year.

Beancounter
22-06-2012, 01:47 AM
TOO DANGEROUS!
DO NOT LIVE TOGETHER
you can visit her house and fuck her.
and take her out to somewhere else and fuck her hard.

having affair with someone at work will risk your career or at least affect performance!
AVOID!

I should have been clearer. I definately agree that a relationship with someone at work is dangerous.

I meant in this case if she willing to put out for him and thing don't work out, he could just kick the girl out. Its not hard to fix.

Beancounter
22-06-2012, 01:57 AM
Plus if you start fucking her and she lives under the same roof as you ...

2 years later ...

De-facto Relationship Claim !!!

http://www.lawsociety.com.au/community/publicationsandfaqs/legalquestions/Defactandpersonalrelationships/index.htm

This is a really good point. Australian law does not work in your favour.

mrcookiemann
25-06-2012, 03:41 PM
I have an update on my situation:

The other night I was playing guitar hero at home (for those of you who dont know what that is it can be seen here; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guitar_Hero or just type it into youtube) and she was on her laptop in the same room, (she said she likes watching me play) anyway after I finished playing a song she said to me; gees you must have really strong fingers to play the guitar so fast? I just laughed it off and said - lots of practice, and I played another song. Then after I finished the song she asked me; do your hands get sore from playing this game? I can give them a little massage when you finish, if you like? So I said yeah they do after I've been playing for about an hour or so they start to feel tired...

Anyway after the game I let her give my hands a massage which included my forearms. When she was massaging my hands she said to me in a cheeky voice; oh my god your hands are so big, (half joking half serious) and I thought I would love to know what is going through your mind right now you naughty little tease! So we put our hands up and compared sizes and of course most men would have a much bigger hand than hers, being a slim and slender Chinese female hand. I looked closely at her hands and noticed they were not the hands of a young girl or student but rather the hands of a girl who has been working, and her massage skills backed up those thoughts as well.

The massage lasted for about 20 mins and afterwards she said; I hope that satisfied you? Sweet dreams... and she went to bed leaving me as horny as hell...

I am so conflicted as to what to do. All the different advice of you guys has been food for thought but Im still unsure as to what to do next....

Travelmate
25-06-2012, 03:44 PM

The other night I was playing guitar hero at home (for those of you who dont know what that is it can be seen here; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guitar_Hero or just type it into youtube) and she was on her laptop in the same room, (she said she likes watching me play) anyway after I finished playing a song she said to me; gees you must have really strong fingers to play the guitar so fast? I just laughed it off and said - lots of practice, and I played another song. Then after I finished the song she asked me; do your hands get sore from playing this game? I can give them a little massage when you finish, if you like? So I said yeah they do after I've been playing for about an hour or so they start to feel tired...

Anyway after the game I let her give my hands a massage which included my forearms. When she was massaging my hands she said to me in a cheeky voice; oh my god your hands are so big, (half joking half serious) and I thought I would love to know what is going through your mind right now you naughty little tease! So we put our hands up and compared sizes and of course most men would have a much bigger hand than hers, being a slim and slender Chinese female hand. I looked closely at her hands and noticed they were not the hands of a young girl or student but rather the hands of a girl who has been working, and her massage skills backed up those thoughts as well.

The massage lasted for about 20 mins and afterwards she said; I hope that satisfied you? Sweet dreams... and she went to bed leaving me as horny as hell...

I am so conflicted as to what to do. All the different advice of you guys has been food for thought but Im still unsure as to what to do next....

play guitar hero again !!! or something similar, wait for the next scene.

GWEILO
25-06-2012, 04:51 PM
I think she is after the free rent in return for massage type relationship, I think this is starting to play out as a soap opera. Good luck with it all mrcookiemann.

Travelmate
25-06-2012, 04:53 PM
I think she is after the free rent in return for massage type relationship, I think this is starting to play out as a soap opera. Good luck with it all mrcookiemann.

good luck man!!! I still choose not to play with her at my own premise .
I may be too old fashion.

Not EATING and SHITTING at the same place ...

Beancounter
25-06-2012, 04:57 PM
She definately sounds like a tease whatever the situation. In the end its up to u and if u can handle the situation afterwards.

Flyerr221
25-06-2012, 05:11 PM
She smells free rent ..

Run, run like the wind Bro.

GWEILO
25-06-2012, 05:17 PM
She smells free rent ..

Run, run like the wind Bro.

Run into her trusty waiting hands or out of his own home???

Flyerr221
25-06-2012, 05:31 PM
Best not to think with your dick.

ilovefs
25-06-2012, 05:51 PM
FUCK! Do you have another spare room in this share house of yours? I'm moving in tonight!!!!

cassius
25-06-2012, 05:56 PM
I wonder whether in another forum or chatroom, a girl is running a thread "I think my landlord goes out punting" ? I wonder how it would go :)

Travelmate
25-06-2012, 06:15 PM
FUCK! Do you have another spare room in this share house of yours? I'm moving in tonight!!!!

but you name said you only love fs, she may only provide massage ....hahahah

I am sure you will end up with fs ..

OldPing
25-06-2012, 06:57 PM
Bro cookie man, run for your life. Please don't make the same mistake my cousin-in-law did. Similar situation, she ends up moving from vietnam to USA and after 1 daughter after, she divorced him and half of his asset.
Old Chinese saying, never take flower from side of the road. :)))

GWEILO
25-06-2012, 08:00 PM
Bro cookie man, run for your life. Please don't make the same mistake my cousin-in-law did. Similar situation, she ends up moving from vietnam to USA and after 1 daughter after, she divorced him and half of his asset.

I know this saying well but I prefer my own saying "pretty flowers rise up to be picked by man for his amusement before they are thrown out by his wife".

Travelmate
25-06-2012, 08:17 PM

but only apply to WILD flowers

mrcookiemann
26-06-2012, 06:21 PM
This is great Bro,

But first of all, i hope you are single!

If i were you , i will not ask her straight out in case i was wrong, i would follow her to work one day just to make sure and hopefully you are right and its at least a RnT.

Then i would visit her in the shop,pretend i am a stranger and pay the full options, once in thr room be nice to her and try to get as much services from her as possible and take it from there, could get very lucky or get very complicated and messy......haha

Good luck and cheers

Yes i am single. The more i punt, the more likely it is that i will remain single, its just so much cheaper in the long run...

Ive been thinking about following her to work, might do that eventually.

As for actually going inside her shop and letting her know, that i know? That seems like its very risky to me...

mrcookiemann
26-06-2012, 06:24 PM
ha ha,..we got the same mind
if you are 100% sure that she is a ML just pretend you don`t know,i was worrying that once she know that you knew whats she`s doing for living,
she will move out from your place.
So lets try to get close to her become a close friend but not girl friend so you can have massage for free included UN-BORING HJ for 365 days:miao:
Once she is in your control than for a return of the UN-BORING HJ from her , you can give a discount or even free rent for her.
and if that girl ask for more you can invited me as well :love:

Bro Cisco, yes that is a risk i dont want to take, I dont want to scare her away too early. I must build up trust first...

Thanks for the generous offer to provide your services, I will let you know if she wants to massage two guys at once lol

mrcookiemann
26-06-2012, 06:26 PM
It will be awkward if your soft like me will be free rent :) and liching of you like a sugar daddy.

I know what you mean, Im a sucker for young cute asian girls and i must stay strong! I must not let myself get pussy whipped or i will lose control of the situation...yes very awkward.

mrcookiemann
26-06-2012, 06:28 PM
A few simple things.
Go through her rubbish and see any old re occuring train or bus tickets
And see where she goes, and if it's not related to her studies. That might be where the massage shop is located.
A lot of massage shops close at 7pm so see what nights she comes back around 8pm.
Or just have her follow one day.

Like others have stated don't pressure her,
But if to find out just pretend you have a cramp neck or back and see if she helps.

Good advice Hidden Python, I wouldnt have thought of gaining intel from her rubbish!
Yes it is on the cards to follow her to work one day, just a little difficult when work is so busy...

mrcookiemann
26-06-2012, 06:31 PM

Travelmate, you are right, and i know this deep down too, however there is always the curiosity of what if, maybe, could be etc etc. This is what makes me keep going. But usually i am the same as you, i keep it strictly business. But those yummy titties ohhh I really want them...

mrcookiemann
26-06-2012, 06:34 PM
Whilst it can cause unnecessary mess, it could be fun. Even if u end up being her friend u might end hearing some interesting stories.

Important question is whether she is hot?!

Exactly Beancounter, it could be fun! Thats what makes me very curious for a new conquest...

Hot ? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Just like bro Ahlungor lusted after Sophie from 501 so much, she does nothing for me, we have different tastes...
I think she is hot and would bang her in a heartbeat if i had the chance....

AHLUNGOR
26-06-2012, 06:35 PM
Yes i am single. The more i punt, the more likely it is that i will remain single, its just so much cheaper in the long run...

Ive been thinking about following her to work, might do that eventually.

As for actually going inside her shop and letting her know, that i know? That seems like its very risky to me...

Going into the shop as customer will give you the taste of the honey you have been longing, rain hell or shine, you got the services, and that could be a start of a beautiful relationship, either strictly inside the shop, and nothing at home, if thats the card she wants to play, could be more, could be less, but at least you got her.

If you dont and just play the waiting game at home, you may never score.

It's easier in the shop man.............lol

Cheers

and good luck.

mrcookiemann
26-06-2012, 06:39 PM
Another clue would be the hours she comes and goes on her work days. Massage shops in general are 10am-8pm, so if she is coming home and leaving outside of those hours you might be onto something. I am always looking at girls that are carrying those bags etc that get off the train at my local around about 9-10pm and thinking to myself..."where have you been working:)" and also for the WL's 10pm is roughly the closing time, so if someone is getting off the train at 11-12...similar thoughts.

Mr Crash and Burn, thanks for your positive input, it seems our relations have improved from the bad start we had hahaha.

The hours you mention are the usual hours she keeps so its another sign, another clue to the mystery of "I think my housemate is a ML"....

I know what you mean about your thoughts about girls carrying bags etc, coz sometimes when I drive down King St Newtown around closing time i often ask myself the same questions.

mrcookiemann
26-06-2012, 06:41 PM

It is funny Bro Flyerr221, I laughed too when I started seeing suggestions of stalking. But Again Im torn between being creepy and following her and the thrill of the chase...

mrcookiemann
26-06-2012, 06:42 PM

LMAO Bro Birch, not going to happen... But funny suggestion.

Beancounter
26-06-2012, 07:17 PM
I would have been naturally inclined to ask where she learnt to massage, when she was giving you one.
You could have seen her reaction..

It sounds like from your posts that you are after a challenge/conquest.
Good luck to you bro, but keep your head screwed on and don't get manipulated.

GWEILO
26-06-2012, 08:14 PM
I've shared accommodation with girls before and it's always an easy root, not sure if you got game brother. If you leave it too long it just becomes awkward and creepy for the girl. You should make it public knowledge or atleast to her that you are interested in having sex with her, girls are so insecure these days of being called a slut it's really bad. You have to make it blatantly obvious that you want to fuck her hard otherwise you're wasting your time. Hope this helps.

Charlie123
26-06-2012, 08:28 PM
This girl deserves privacy. Dont pry into her personal life. How would you like it if someone rummaged through your trash looking for train tickets or followed you around to see where you worked? Fuck that shit.

tectonic
26-06-2012, 08:34 PM
This girl deserves privacy. Dont pry into her personal life. How would you like it if someone rummaged through your trash looking for train tickets or followed you around to see where you worked? Fuck that shit.

people actually do that lol,
i had a friend who bought a shredder for his documents solely for that purpose

GWEILO
26-06-2012, 08:39 PM
people actually do that lol,
i had a friend who bought a shredder for his documents solely for that purpose

I burn all my shit, can't trust the shredder as people can tape it back together if they are keen.

cisco
27-06-2012, 12:21 AM
So what will you do mrcookiemann ? any news of the mission ?

Travelmate
27-06-2012, 06:13 PM
he must be receiving more free massage

akabf
01-07-2012, 06:51 AM
i think its Fiona, im moving in tomorrow. 176tall, black hair, b cup tits?

stevodog
01-07-2012, 07:39 AM

Sounds like she was giving you all the hints and you missed the opportunity bro

playerz
01-07-2012, 11:43 AM
If you value your current way of life, don't do anything Bro.
There are some things best left to the imagination.
If you really want to know where she works, just have a chat with her like a normal house-mate.
Or ask one of your mates to do the dirty work for you, never do it yourself since it's so close to home.
Just like the constant questions that we see in this forum about a punter falling in love with a ML/WL...what do we tell them?

Mozilla
01-07-2012, 10:24 PM
I think it's time.

It's time to follow her once and for all. The u can strategize ur next move knowing she is a ML or WL

Mr Crash and Burn
02-07-2012, 08:53 AM
[QUOTE=akabf;22082]i think its Fiona, im moving in tomorrow. 176tall, black hair, b cup tits?[/QUOTE

Please tell us the relevance here??

Shonkybasted
02-07-2012, 05:35 PM
Bro, if she gave you such a good hand massage I would say to her that you really enjoyed it and that she was very good at giving a massage. I would then ask her if she would consider givin you a shoulder massage and see where that leads.

Charlie123
02-07-2012, 10:46 PM
MLs love talking about dick sizes. Start a convo about dick sizes (yours or someone elses, doesnt matter) ... If she really is an ML you wont be able to shut the girl up. If shes just a regular girl she'll blush and look awkward, either way mystery solved

dakrthunder888
03-07-2012, 12:17 AM

next time dude, instead of playing with your finger, use your "buddy" instead, and see if she offer to massage it too? get my drift? lol!

mannykay
03-07-2012, 02:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLo3kbggWZs

Massage Teaser!@#
Whatever you do, don't do what Jerry Seinfeld did when he dated a masseuse.

mrcookiemann
03-07-2012, 12:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLo3kbggWZs

Massage Teaser!@#
Whatever you do, don't do what Jerry Seinfeld did when he dated a masseuse.

Mannykay,

I just saw that episode of Seinfeld the other night, what a crack up. He ended up trying to physically force his gf to give him a massage, then they ended up separating...

mrcookiemann
03-07-2012, 12:05 PM
next time dude, instead of playing with your finger, use your "buddy" instead, and see if she offer to massage it too? get my drift? lol!

Thats an idea, or not.... lol

mrcookiemann
03-07-2012, 12:10 PM
[QUOTE=Beancounter;21170]I would have been naturally inclined to ask where she learnt to massage, when she was giving you one.
You could have seen her reaction..

It sounds like from your posts that you are after a challenge/conquest.
Good luck to you bro, but keep your head screwed on and don't get manipulated.[/QUOTE

Beancounter, I have asked her that already and she told me she learnt when she was in China.

You are spot on mate, I love a challenge and Im a patient man so I dont need to rush things, in fact i use a bit of reverse psychology with her. Most of the time I pretend not to even notice her. You know how girls are? They usually want something they cant have, so I just pretend Im out of reach and its working a treat so far...
Think of the opposite action, if i appeared too keen its easy for her to get scared and we dont want that...

Shonkybasted
03-07-2012, 12:20 PM
How do u get a ML to move in with u? Where did u find her?

Travelmate
03-07-2012, 12:22 PM
I would like to see the progress from the author of this thread

Travelmate
03-07-2012, 12:47 PM
Stevodog,
Patience is a virtue brother. No need to let her think she is in control by giving in as soon as she starts giving hints. Women prefer a challenge, someone not easily obtainable. How many women do you know have gone after bad boys, or guys they shouldnt? Alot of them want what they cant have, so a bit of reverse psychology is in play here.

Now, you are talking like TRAVELMATE!
yeah!

Travelmate
03-07-2012, 12:53 PM
playerz,

Having said that, I have had relationships with MLs in the past whilst keeping in the front of my mind the possible motives she may have. Nothing long term has ever come from any of these relationships but, gees it was fun. And fun is what makes my life enjoyable, so i go to bat fully aware of the risks involved and prepare myself accordingly.

I am 1000% agree with this at any point of time!!!!!

playerz
03-07-2012, 09:00 PM
playerz,

I do value my current way of life, but doing nothing is not an option anymore, Ive invested too much time and energy in this yummy girl, I can already taste her sweet juices on my tongue, there is no turning back now.
Asking one of my housemates to do my dirty work is neither an option nor my style. Its much better they stay out of the loop.
You make an excellent point about not falling in love with ML/WL, you are quite right we should not do so for the obvious reasons, reasons that have been mentioned many times by brothers on this forum.
Having said that, I have had relationships with MLs in the past whilst keeping in the front of my mind the possible motives she may have. Nothing long term has ever come from any of these relationships but, gees it was fun. And fun is what makes my life enjoyable, so i go to bat fully aware of the risks involved and prepare myself accordingly.

That's cool dude. Looks like you're in total control of the situation. Like your strategy of ignoring her. It's amazing how needy girls are when one truly knows how to master this skill. Anyway I initially posted my response based on personal experience, but looks like you've also been there before, so all good. If you ever need to bounce ideas, feel free to let us know.

Alexlim
04-07-2012, 03:37 AM
Many MLs and WLs live in the same building and same level of my unit also. I've read this thread for long and thought I should share my experince or not.

I think your case is look like my case, I met a K-girl at the shop in newtown. And I met her again at the building, I was a bit surprised and excited:miao:

I remember the first time that I met her at lobby, that late night I couldn't sleep and came down to smoke, and I had a cigarette in front of the building, she looked like a normal girl (I hadn't seen MLs or WLs outisde their shop before) just came from taxi and asked me "Can I borrow your lighter?". I remembered her but I thought she couldn't remeber me.

After that time when I couldn't sleep as insomnia, I took my laptop to lobby and wished "I wanna see her again tonight". Many times I was lucky and talked to her at lobby until morning. I talked to her a lot, except how about her job. If I don't know what she do, I might fall in live with her. But I realize I was in the real world.

Then I went to her shop again and I saw her in line up... :burn: I chose her and got unforgetable session:cry: Just talked for 30 mins no shower, no service, nothing !!! ... She was very upset that she met me there and thought I was a stoker!, and told me "don't snoop her private life and her job again!" I tried to explain I'd met her before I met her at the building but she didn't want to listen!

On that night I waited her at the lobby til morning, I thought I shouldn't talk to her again, during that time I met her walked from a car, this time she wore the normal clothes as everytime I met her here. I explained everything to her again, she accepted my reason, But she told me "she doesn't want anyone know what is her job, because this is her private life, she wanna be a girl!" and asked me "don't go to that shop again, if I wanna be her friend!" because she couldn't aceppt if she has to work for her friend!.

Now she went back to Korea alrady and she's still my friend.

Anyway, You are so lucky. Enjoy your way:miao:

wilisno
04-07-2012, 03:49 AM
Many MLs and WLs live in the same building and same level of my unit also. I've read this thread for long and thought I should share my experince or not.

I think your case is look like my case, I met a K-girl at the shop in newtown. And I met her again at the building, I was a bit surprised and excited:miao:

I remember the first time that I met her at lobby, that late night I couldn't sleep and came down to smoke, and I had a cigarette in front of the building, she looked like a normal girl (I hadn't seen MLs or WLs outisde their shop before) just came from taxi and asked me "Can I borrow your lighter?". I remembered her but I thought she couldn't remeber me.

After that time when I couldn't sleep as insomnia, I took my laptop to lobby and wished "I wanna see her again tonight". Many times I was lucky and talked to her at lobby until morning. I talked to her a lot, except how about her job. If I don't know what she do, I might fall in live with her. But I realize I was in the real world.

Then I went to her shop again and I saw her in line up... :burn: I chose her and got unforgetable session:cry: Just talked for 30 mins no shower, no service, nothing !!! ... She was very upset that she met me there and thought I was a stoker!, and told me "don't snoop her private life and her job again!" I tried to explain I'd met her before I met her at the building but she didn't want to listen!

On that night I waited her at the lobby til morning, I thought I shouldn't talk to her again, during that time I met her walked from a car, this time she wore the normal clothes as everytime I met her here. I explained everything to her again, she accepted my reason, But she told me "she doesn't want anyone know what is her job, because this is her private life, she wanna be a girl!" and asked me "don't go to that shop again, if I wanna be her friend!" because she couldn't aceppt if she has to work for her friend!.

Good story bro ! I can understand how she felt !

Travelmate
04-07-2012, 05:09 AM

This is quite normal! good story

Alexlim
04-07-2012, 05:23 AM
Good story bro ! I can understand how she felt !

This is quite normal! good story

The fact, I didn't brave to push her more. If I did, I might get a good experience. :slobber:

:fire: I'm jealous mrcookiemann

Travelmate
04-07-2012, 05:25 AM
The fact, I didn't brave to push her more. If I did, I might get a good experience. :slobber:

:fire: I'm jealous mrcookiemann

you never know until you try!
There is always an element of surprise

Alexlim
04-07-2012, 06:05 AM
you never know until you try!
There is always an element of surprise

If I'd had any occasion again, I might have done the same. Because the girl trust me and tell me a lot of her private informations. The important thing is she's so cute:love:

I think you know her because she worked in newtown 3 years ago.

From that exp, I won't contact MLs or WLs outside her shop anymore

Anyway, if I didn't know her much like that, I might brave to try...:miao: , and I'm still jealous mrcookiemann:slobber:

slarty
04-07-2012, 07:10 AM
If I'd had any occasion again, I might have done the same. Because the girl trust me and tell me a lot of her private informations. The important thing is she's so cute:love:

I think you know her because she worked in newtown 3 years ago.

From that exp, I won't contact MLs or WLs outside her shop anymore

Anyway, if I didn't know her much like that, I might brave to try...:miao: , and I'm still jealous mrcookiemann:slobber:

Alexlim, the only error you made (if you can say it is an error) was after talking to her a lot in the lobby, going back to see her in the shop. I can see how this would have freaked her out. You did have an opportunity to ask her out on a date.

I once had a relationship with an ML. Once we started going out to dinner etc she made it quite clear she was uncomfortable seeing me for massages. At lunch one day she looked at me sideways, gave me her mobile number and said 'I guess I've just lost a customer'. Things developed from there and as Travelmate says it led to some great times and experiences I will always remember.

Alexlim
04-07-2012, 07:41 AM
Alexlim, the only error you made (if you can say it is an error) was after talking to her a lot in the lobby, going back to see her in the shop. I can see how this would have freaked her out. You did have an opportunity to ask her out on a date.

I once had a relationship with an ML. Once we started going out to dinner etc she made it quite clear she was uncomfortable seeing me for massages. At lunch one day she looked at me sideways, gave me her mobile number and said 'I guess I've just lost a customer'. Things developed from there and as Travelmate says it led to some great times and experiences I will always remember.

I agree with you bro, the oppotunity wouldn't come to see us many times. If it come,we should catch it. If we couldn't catch it and leave it flow away, it might not come back to see us again.:confused2:. Before it leaves, it might say "No chance for you anymore!"

I might be a lazy bear that lazy to climb to taste sweet honey 764

and wait under the tree until honeycomb drop to the floor:cry: 765

that's why I still regret and I'm still jealous mrcookiemann :fire:

Travelmate
04-07-2012, 10:39 AM

Once you know the girl, you should NEVER go back to the shop.
Even I want massage or FS, I will go to a different shop.
As 99% they have a different name inside and outside the shop.

You know the girl and treat her as a friend, I will not even talk about massage of FS at all unless she mention anything about it.

wilisno
04-07-2012, 12:40 PM

You know the girl and treat her as a friend, I will not even talk about massage of FS at all unless she mention anything about it.
That's not always true ! ;) ;) ;)

cisco
05-07-2012, 01:59 AM
To alexlim , your story of life just so good to read bro ... So good experience . Hopefully i will get the same one. Cheers bro

Alexlim
05-07-2012, 10:58 AM
��

That's not always true ! ;) ;) ;)

You go to the real point that I forget or I need to forget, I'm not sure.

I remember I shouldn't go to see her at shop but I couldn't clear my brain why I couldn't control my legs to walk to that shop. If I'm free, I'll go somewhere around there and think, the reasons might clear as Dejavu.

Anyway, why general Wil said not always true? You've seen girls outside her shop and you could see her at shop again?:fire: you could make me jealous many times

Charlie123
05-07-2012, 11:09 AM
Im not so sure, id rather be friendly with an ML who i visited than friends with an ML who i did not.

Alexlim
05-07-2012, 12:28 PM
To alexlim , your story of life just so good to read bro ... So good experience . Hopefully i will get the same one. Cheers bro

555 same case, not same girl:smile:

OnTheTop
07-07-2012, 05:49 PM
4 weeks vacent or that is the 7% agent fee

Who will be collecting this 7%.... :cool2:

GoldfishMan
08-07-2012, 12:33 PM
It's easy to see why an ML or WL wouldn't want to see her BF in the shop.
Just think of the scenario: She has a session with her BF in the shop. After that session, she has another session with a regular punter. Now the fact that she just fucked her BF and immediately after that fucked another man is staring both her and her BF in the face. What happens next? If her BF is not OK with it, she might have to stop working... not good. If her BF is OK with it, that means he is OK with her fucking other men.... not good either.
It's a lose-lose situation for her.

Travelmate
08-07-2012, 02:17 PM
It's easy to see why an ML or WL wouldn't want to see her BF in the shop.
Just think of the scenario: She has a session with her BF in the shop. After that session, she has another session with a regular punter. Now the fact that she just fucked her BF and immediately after that fucked another man is staring both her and her BF in the face. What happens next? If her BF is not OK with it, she might have to stop working... not good. If her BF is OK with it, that means he is OK with her fucking other men.... not good either.
It's a lose-lose situation for her.

I think the boy friend may need to put up with this ...... particular in the beginning ...

Alexlim
08-07-2012, 09:06 PM
no update from mrcookiemann:question:

mattemeiser
17-07-2012, 02:15 AM

So... What did you learn? Did you achieve another massage from her?
-Matt-

PunterBoy
17-07-2012, 10:47 AM
Everyone needs a place where they can feel safe and private. That includes ml and wl. Just leave her alone and do your punting somewhere else.
They already suffer a lot of stress by hiding their profession. Who needs to be stressed out at their home?

wilisno
17-07-2012, 10:58 AM
Everyone needs a place where they can feel safe and private. That includes ml and wl. Just leave her alone and do your punting somewhere else.
They already suffer a lot of stress by hiding their profession. Who needs to be stressed out at their home?
Well said bro !

Alexlim
17-07-2012, 10:49 PM

I like your comment

Well said bro !

You are always understand girls

From my little exp, everyone have heart and Wls have too, they need real love from someone that they dont want that guy know what they did

Anyway, I'm jealous mrcookiemann.

rsalcedo
19-07-2012, 03:26 PM
It is funny Bro Flyerr221, I laughed too when I started seeing suggestions of stalking. But Again Im torn between being creepy and following her and the thrill of the chase...

don't follow her, bad idea, once she spots you, it's over
better hire a PI, or get me to do it for a cheaper price ;)

rsalcedo
19-07-2012, 05:11 PM

This is so true to all the ML/WL i have befriended, it's easy for me 'coz i'm asian.
if i see a girl that i like, i play the good boy in the first 2 sessions and act innocent but don't hide the fact that she makes u horny
anyways, i'm single (well separated in the last year) so i don't have anything to worry about schedule
so i can easily get to the point where i go out with the girl for dinner, or just drive her home, no hanky panky.
but as i've said, they all want to live 2 different lives, and for them to trust you and remain friends,
you are not to divulge to others where they work, so i just tell my friends we met at darling harbour

rsalcedo
19-07-2012, 05:21 PM

;0 i can very much relate to your story bro, however i cannot share the stories as some of them are still in the industry
and working in the same shop where i met them. some good experience some bad, you just have to take it with a grain of salt.
and determine whether she is into you or just after the visa, haha
although there's one that i'd like to share, just to warn some brothers here as i met this japanese ML in newtown and she's a user.
she will only date you because of the free dinner ;d but i don't wanna mention names (altho it is very easy to guess)
just pm me if you really wanna know the behind the scenes...

Travelmate
19-07-2012, 05:31 PM
;0 i can very much relate to your story bro, however i cannot share the stories as some of them are still in the industry
and working in the same shop where i met them. some good experience some bad, you just have to take it with a grain of salt.
and determine whether she is into you or just after the visa, haha
although there's one that i'd like to share, just to warn some brothers here as i met this japanese ML in newtown and she's a user.
she will only date you because of the free dinner ;d but i don't wanna mention names (altho it is very easy to guess)
just pm me if you really wanna know the behind the scenes...

I can give you her mobile number .... haha

Alexlim
20-07-2012, 02:31 AM
This is so true to all the ML/WL i have befriended, it's easy for me 'coz i'm asian.
if i see a girl that i like, i play the good boy in the first 2 sessions and act innocent but don't hide the fact that she makes u horny
anyways, i'm single (well separated in the last year) so i don't have anything to worry about schedule
so i can easily get to the point where i go out with the girl for dinner, or just drive her home, no hanky panky.
but as i've said, they all want to live 2 different lives, and for them to trust you and remain friends,
you are not to divulge to others where they work, so i just tell my friends we met at darling harbour

For me, I don't wanna have any relations friend or more than friend outside the shop because my bad experience made me feel bad for years. Now I found my favour girl ( you can see my many posts). Even if I like her so much but I couldn't break her rule. It's the best way to protect my feeling.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?1495-Any-tips-for-Angeltown

Quote Originally Posted by shamrock View Post
LOL and on that note, thanks for everyone's advice! I think I will just stick with 5*.
I think your feeling is same as me lol I like 5* services and girl also but my friends are stick at AT because they like that services and after sales relation as I post in another thread.

Just my opinion, 5* run there business by good services, I haven't heard 5* girls do after sales as AT girls (it's just from my bad experience). I haven't ask my favor spicy kid private phone number and she's never given me her phone number or asked my phone number. she always tell me If I miss her just go to the shop earlier than other wolves. I like 5* policy that they don't allow their girls go out with customer as private(the kid told me like that), it protect feeling of the customer who is sensitive to click the girl as me

cisco
24-09-2012, 03:08 PM
For me, I don't wanna have any relations friend or more than friend outside the shop because my bad experience made me feel bad for years. Now I found my favour girl ( you can see my many posts). Even if I like her so much but I couldn't break her rule. It's the best way to protect my feeling.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?1495-Any-tips-for-Angeltown

Quote Originally Posted by shamrock View Post
LOL and on that note, thanks for everyone's advice! I think I will just stick with 5*.
I think your feeling is same as me lol I like 5* services and girl also but my friends are stick at AT because they like that services and after sales relation as I post in another thread.

Just my opinion, 5* run there business by good services, I haven't heard 5* girls do after sales as AT girls (it's just from my bad experience). I haven't ask my favor spicy kid private phone number and she's never given me her phone number or asked my phone number. she always tell me If I miss her just go to the shop earlier than other wolves. I like 5* policy that they don't allow their girls go out with customer as private(the kid told me like that), it protect feeling of the customer who is sensitive to click the girl as me

I am on your side bro alexlim

online12793
04-10-2012, 12:31 PM

Any suggestions?

3 of my tenants that i rent the 3 rooms to are working as ML and FS.
I will not eat from the same place where i live if you know what i mean, too risky.

irishphil
05-10-2012, 01:09 PM
Any updates from MrCookie?

I would advise striking soon. Otherwise, she could suddenly find a boyfriend or move out, and you will be filled with regret.
Enough ground work has been put in, time to taste the reward.