PDA

View Full Version : Ginza J Sayaka

xboyx
19-11-2023, 03:22 PM
The name Sayaka reminds me of the previous Sayaka at Ginza a few years ago who was one of the most beautiful girls I've seen. So seeing "Sayaka" had me thinking if it was the same Sayaka. This is a new Sayaka though.

Here's how my session went and my opinion on this new J Sayaka of Nov 2023. It was 30 minute booking just to try out new girls:

Height: she's shorter than me and I'm a small guy so 160cm is about correct

Photos: the photos on the website made me think he nose looked kind of weird in the photos and she isn't a pretty girl like the previous Sayaka. The previous Sayaka was very beautiful which was reflected in her higher price. This Sayaka is not as pretty. I'd say the photos is hers and give you the same vibe of how she'd look like in real life, not ugly and not pretty.

Body: She's slim. She isn't as fit as Lolita / Cinnamon, K Misha or K Jessie, she doesn't have a flat toned tummy as those girls. This is a hard requirement though, most of us punters have a fat tummy I dare to say. I'm a fit guy myself and I still have flabby tummy fat so it'd unreasonable to expect girls to have a flat tummy.

Skin: smooth, fairly white.

Boobs: about B-C cup natural boobs.

English: almost non existent, hard to communicate.

Pussy: shaved. Nice neat pussy shape, no smell so no complain here.

Attitude: she was very friendly to me with typical Japanese hospitality. Was very caring, helped me to undress, taking off my pants, folding it up etc. If you like to be served like a hotel guest then you may like this. I prefer removing my clothes myself.

Services: she washed me, gave me a quick BBBJ in shower, leaned her back to me and let me grab her boobs, did some standing body slides where she had my cock rubbed against her arse.

DFK: lots of DFK. Many guys here love DFK so it'd fit your preference if you love DFK, I personally don't like DFK.

On the bed: lots of DFK. BBBJ was soft and not long, she gave me a short BBBJ only. She did lick my shaft and balls which felt nice.

CIM: she asked if I wanted CIM or inside her, I said I prefer inside.

69: didn't ask.

Sex: after BBBJ, I gave her some DATY and fingered her pussy. She seems to enjoy it. Some moaning her that sounded a bit fake to me.

She put on my BYO Sagami condom, she was on top briefly then we changed to mish and another position. Her pussy looks decent and it was a nice view fucking her pussy in mish.

Sayaka gave some moaning which sounded a bit fake to me. Her English was almost zero so we couldn't talk much, hence lots of "woo" "aah" and fake moaning from her LOL, we didn't have much to talk.

Overall: around mid 20s girl, slim, okish looking girl. BBBJ was a bit short (but I only booked half hour). Face is alright, you can tell she isn't a beautiful girl from her photos. Services were all offered BBBJ in shower, on bed, CIM. She tried hard to make customers happy by offering plenty of hospitality, no English so replaced with lots of woo aah and some fake moaning.

Comparison to other girls at ginza:

If you like good body, J Mayu has better body and is at lower price. Likely because Mayu face is normal (I think she looks quite ok tbh). I'm a body type of guy and I'd rate a girl much higher on her body rather than her face while I think Ginza judge their girls on face prettiness more.

V Soda is younger and prettier. J girls automatically have extra price added to their profile because they're Jap.

T1ooo
19-11-2023, 05:38 PM
not too bad, the pics look like their touched up or shes had work done? the "[cum] inside her" was interesting

xboyx
19-11-2023, 10:30 PM
not too bad, the pics look like their touched up or shes had work done? the "[cum] inside her" was interesting

lol it's not CIP, she barely could speak english so she pointed her finger to her mouth then her pussy, asking me "cum in here or here?", we used condom

rick chen
21-02-2024, 01:46 PM
Sayaka is not bad. skin is smooth. I just realize she asked me whether cum inside or mouth. Yes, her English is not that good. But always smiling.

Jack-Jack
22-02-2024, 02:04 AM
Sayaka is not bad. skin is smooth. I just realize she asked me whether cum inside or mouth. Yes, her English is not that good. But always smiling.

hahahaha my highlight of the year is still when the girl didnt seem to understand what 69 was even with hand signs lol

how would you say her service is? I'm hoping quite engaging and fresh since she only recently got back?

and how does she look compare with the photos? which photos better represent her as i know she had the old photos at empire and some new photos when she did a brief stint at club just never got around to see her

thanks in advance