PDA

View Full Version : General talk Same dude multiple accounts posters

Pages : 1 [2]

JohnJones
26-11-2023, 01:09 PM
He's online now. But let's see how long he can stay quiet before his fingers start twitching.

Quad
26-11-2023, 03:00 PM
As Waz once said, nobody cares if you're leaving, just fuck off...

Still a few other I wish would take that advice as well...
Meng and Tan ?

asiafever
26-11-2023, 04:13 PM
Meng and Tan ?

No.

Vincent888
27-11-2023, 07:20 PM
Very, and I can't believe someone has so much time to post all this drivel in just 2 months...

You obviously enjoyed it, read it and let it cause you reflux! I’d say job well done.

Vincent888
27-11-2023, 07:23 PM
He's not gone. He's still sitting in a dimly lit room with empty coke cans and maccas wrappers strewn around the room wondering how to come up with more bullshit to impress men he'll never meet on a punting forum.

How many times have you heard a crackhead say "I can give up whenever I want"

Another amateur psychic…

Trouble is I don’t drink or eat rubbish. How else does a guy my age have a 6 pak? How else can I pump so much pussy?

Some recent numbers of women I’ve banged.

6 in one week
7 the next week
8 the next week
9 the following week
6 last week.

Of course basement living, Maccas and Coca Cola contributed, right?

Wrong.

Post your stats. I dare you.

Please let the forum know your answer.

Vincent888
27-11-2023, 07:31 PM
As Waz once said, nobody cares if you're leaving, just fuck off...

Still a few other I wish would take that advice as well...

Is “Waz” short for wanker? Is he a Waz or a Wazza?

Whence doth thou obtaineth thyne name?

ReginaldBubbles
27-11-2023, 08:13 PM
Another amateur psychic…

Trouble is I don’t drink or eat rubbish. How else does a guy my age have a 6 pak? How else can I pump so much pussy?

Some recent numbers of women I’ve banged.

6 in one week
7 the next week
8 the next week
9 the following week
6 last week.

Of course basement living, Maccas and Coca Cola contributed, right?

Wrong.

Post your stats. I dare you.

Please let the forum know your answer.

Apparently boasting about impossible to confirm physical characteristics and stats anonymously on the internet is a sign of being self-assured and not insecure at all.

Vincent888
27-11-2023, 08:32 PM
Apparently boasting about impossible to confirm physical characteristics and stats anonymously on the internet is a sign of being self-assured and not insecure at all.

You don’t go and bang that many by being insecure.

If anything the more you do it the less insecure you become.

My mates in the real world know what I get up to. I put those figures out there as a reminder for myself. The list is longer than that previously but who cares that far back? I don’t.

These are recent stats.

Believe them or not.

Makes no difference to me.

ReginaldBubbles
27-11-2023, 08:36 PM
I put those figures out there as a reminder for myself.

Makes perfect sense. If you forget you can just come and look through your now 2037 posts.

Vincent888
27-11-2023, 08:49 PM
Makes perfect sense. If you forget you can just come and look through your now 2037 posts.

Who cares on the count. If I was using my laptop it’d be double that easily. But on a phone it’s slower.

Reggie, I can call you Reggie, can't I?

Now that we are on a first name basis is it ok if I ask you to contribute to my next punt session? Just a fiver will do. I don’t want to get any WL’s up the duff, mkay.

Ribbed condoms are getting expensive you see.

And I like to please my women. I’m more than happy to give your name a mention next time I blow a load into some hottie’s snatch.

I could yell out “ oh Reggie you’ve done it again” or something like that during the vinegar stroke.

Guys in the rooms next door and brothels all around the place will hear your name and you’ll be famous!

Good idea?

Even better they’ll think you are doing all the punting and you could put up a dodgy list just like mine?

..Except mine isn’t remember..

It’ll be our lil secret as there’s only one “big pussy pumper” and that’s me ok!

JohnJones
27-11-2023, 09:23 PM
The last biggest pussy pumper I know lived 800 years ago.

He didn't have a six pack but had a bulging belly and an appetite for horse meat.

There's no need to brag if you're not at his level.

ReginaldBubbles
27-11-2023, 09:25 PM
Who cares on the count.

Well you were updating the number every post a couple of days ago so I guess you do.

Reggie, I can call you Reggie, can't I?

Sure Vinnie

that we are on a first name basis is it ok if I ask you to contribute to my next punt session? Just a fiver will do. I don’t want to get any WL’s up the duff, mkay.

Lol, weird request but I'm good.

I could yell out “ oh Reggie you’ve done it again” or something like that during the vinegar stroke.

Guys in the rooms next door and brothels all around the place will hear your name and you’ll be famous!

Good idea?

Great idea, go for it.

there’s only one big pussy pumper and that’s me ok!

This character you've created is hilarious! So self-agrandising, biggest stud in the world, nobody fucks like you, nobody you hear me!
BigPussyPumper is a pretty good forum handle actually, you should create that one next. It's definitely better than Viktorius69.

JohnJones
27-11-2023, 09:47 PM
I'm beginning to lose interest in this person. It's no longer fun when another entity knows your personal histories and tries to use it against you. A banter is fun when it is done with the person you're intimately connected with.

The sickening part is when multiple users are accessing the same account rather than one person, multiple accounts. At least you know who's who, even if they have multiple personalities.

All I ask is that the right person banters with me like before if they still want to make me wait. I can't stand exchanging words with KJJ, it feels like years ago when my privacy was literally breached and put online because of a grudge.

Come back when you're the right person, not Santa Claus.

trèsbon
27-11-2023, 09:57 PM
The irony of posting a pointless thread about pointless threads.

ScotPassingThrough
27-11-2023, 10:15 PM
I'm beginning to lose interest in this person. It's no longer fun when another entity knows your personal histories and tries to use it against you. A banter is fun when it is done with the person you're intimately connected with.

The sickening part is when multiple users are accessing the same account rather than one person, multiple accounts. At least you know who's who, even if they have multiple personalities.

All I ask is that the right person banters with me like before if they still want to make me wait. I can't stand exchanging words with KJJ, it feels like years ago when my privacy was literally breached and put online because of a grudge.

Come back when you're the right person, not Santa Claus.

Take your meds

Message too short etc. etc.

JohnJones
27-11-2023, 10:19 PM
Take your meds

Message too short etc. etc.

At least I know who you are in this account. Please keep it that way.

ScotPassingThrough
27-11-2023, 10:24 PM
At least I know who you are in this account

That’s what they want you to think

Vincent888
27-11-2023, 10:34 PM
Well you were updating the number every post a couple of days ago so I guess you do.

Sure Vinnie

Lol, weird request but I'm good.

Great idea, go for it.

This character you've created is hilarious! So self-agrandising, biggest stud in the world, nobody fucks like you, nobody you hear me!
BigPussyPumper is a pretty good forum handle actually, you should create that one next. It's definitely better than Viktorius69.

Reginald sweetheart you don’t know how much I laugh every time I press the reply button.

The sad truth is that all my adventures are real! Sad for you that is. After all, once you’ve heard of my adventuring nothing compares, right!

I only have one account on here because “there can only be one me” understand! This forum ain’t big enough for the two of me, or three of me , or four of me… you get the drift.

Horatio Viktorius69 the third isn’t me either. He needs more of a title don’t you think?

trèsbon
27-11-2023, 10:39 PM
Reginald sweetheart you don’t know how much I laugh every time I press the reply button.

what was that about getting buttons pressed....

GoldfishMan
27-11-2023, 11:39 PM
BigPussyPumper.... Is that supposed to mean he likes to pump big pussies, or he pumps pussies and he's big?

ReginaldBubbles
27-11-2023, 11:43 PM

The sad truth is that all my adventures are real! Sad for you that is. After all, once you’ve heard of my adventuring nothing compares, right!

I only have one account on here because “there can only be one me” understand! This forum ain’t big enough for the two of me, or three of me , or four of me… you get the drift.

Horatio Viktorius69 the third isn’t me either. He needs more of a title don’t you think?

Come on Vincent, call me Reggie but don't call me sweetheart! And I'm laughing too, that's the fun right?
More self-aggrandising, I love it! Not sad at all, comparisons are odious.
And whether you're real or not I don't know but somehow I feel like it's sadder if you are so I actually hope you're doing a Borat.

How long til you threaten to quit again but come crawling back for the ego boost?

Vincent888
28-11-2023, 01:59 AM
what was that about getting buttons pressed....

My real gig is working in a laundromat.

Vincent888
28-11-2023, 02:01 AM
The last biggest pussy pumper I know lived 800 years ago.

He didn't have a six pack but had a bulging belly and an appetite for horse meat.

There's no need to brag if you're not at his level.

Did his breath stink? Most probably it did. Horse meat…

Vincent888
28-11-2023, 02:03 AM
BigPussyPumper.... Is that supposed to mean he likes to pump big pussies, or he pumps pussies and he's big?

Look, I’m not the one who started this. Someone with penis envy did.

Vincent888
28-11-2023, 02:17 AM
Come on Vincent, call me Reggie but don't call me sweetheart! And I'm laughing too, that's the fun right?
More self-aggrandising, I love it! Not sad at all, comparisons are odious.
And whether you're real or not I don't know but somehow I feel like it's sadder if you are so I actually hope you're doing a Borat.

How long til you threaten to quit again but come crawling back for the ego boost?

Hmmm quittin’ time.

Perhaps if I get torched by another WL and be left to be hung out to dry, then, maybe then. But I haven’t yet.

It’s a cat and mouse game really. They’re the pussy and well, I am a mouse… Methinks I must bag a WL for bragging rights. Like a scout’s badge of achievement.

There goeth BigPussyPumper the only punter to have bagged multiple WL’s and not only bedded them but had relationships with them also!

We’ll know it’s the hardest and most risky badge of honour to collect. Fraught with danger. It’s foolish, crazy and yet someone has to do it. So I intend not to bag only one WL but two or three at the same time!

My only hope is that I will get an official title out of it and much needed respect from all and sundry punters.

Who knows?

Anything is possible in this day and age.

Vincent888
30-11-2023, 01:04 AM
The irony of posting a pointless thread about pointless threads.

What’s your point?

Punthunt2022
15-12-2023, 11:52 AM
Maybe shops are paying for review now....so more reviews = more reward. I was offered reward for posting review on different forums before too =P

Pleasureseekers
15-12-2023, 02:44 PM
If this is true its actually gold lol

Just wants someone to talk too hahahaha

begov94
15-12-2023, 04:36 PM
Maybe shops are paying for review now....so more reviews = more reward. I was offered reward for posting review on different forums before too =P

How much? You'd have to be creative and also be able to take the blame if someone calls you out for faking the review...

begov94
16-12-2023, 11:41 AM
If this is true its actually gold lol

Just wants someone to talk too hahahaha

What do you mean? Which post are you replying to? This whole thread is a mess.

Maybe stop being a dick and stop banning people left right centre with no valid reasons if you want more people outside your circle interacting here. I can keep creating new accounts every time I get banned and change IPs. But this time I'm in no mood for chasing - I'll just sit back, relax and enjoy minimal banter.